Al's Insights – Mon 15 Aug, 2011

Del Steiner provides an update on Premium Exploration

Click download link to listen on this device: Download Show


Featuring:
Al KorelinDel Steiner

Comments:
  1. On August 15, 2011 at 8:12 am,
    Brian Boutilier says:

    I work for Bullion Bulls Canada. I am following progress on PEM closely.

    • On August 15, 2011 at 3:34 pm,
      Big Al says:

      Hi Brian,

      Please tell me a little about Bullion Bulls Canada.

      Many thanks,

      Big Al

  2. On August 15, 2011 at 1:38 pm,
    Bob Hesse says:

    Hi Big Al,
    I was shocked to hear that you only had 10% of your wealth in PMs. Where is the other 90%?
    Bob

    • On August 15, 2011 at 3:34 pm,
      Big Al says:

      HI Bob,

      Actually, I have a bit over 50% in precious metals when you include the precious metals related investments.

      I am a comment to this effect yesterday to a listener by the name of Guiseppe. You can find it in either the comment section of the Weekend Show of Friday’s Daily Editorial.

      Best,

      Big Al

  3. On August 15, 2011 at 4:13 pm,
    Bob Hesse says:

    Al, I feel a lot better now, I must of misunderstood you comment on the weekend report, thanks for the correction.
    Bob

  4. On August 15, 2011 at 5:17 pm,
    Steve says:

    Would you, Al, be willing to share with us a list of the PM stocks you currently own, or, alternatively, explain how we might access that information form the SEC?

  5. On August 15, 2011 at 5:54 pm,
    Big Al says:

    Of course I would Steve. As a matter of fact I published my portfolio a few weeks ago.

    Since that time the only changes have been that I purchased some Silver Quest (three days after I announced it on the Show) and I sold my initial position in White Tiger Mining (also three days after I announced that action on the Show.)

    Best,
    Big Al

    • On August 15, 2011 at 5:58 pm,
      Big Al says:

      Hi again Steve,

      I posted my portfolio on Friday, July 8th.

      Big Al