Al's Insights – Wed 11 Apr, 2012

New Zealand Energy puts second well into production.

Al Korelin
View related posts on:

Comments:
  1. On April 11, 2012 at 5:43 pm,

I see Rhylin Bailie now owns more than 10%.

Latest 10 SEDI filings (by transaction date) for NZ within the last 6 months [?]
    Amended Filing

As of 11:59pm ET April 10th, 2012
    Filing
    Date Transaction
    Date Insider Name Ownership
    Type Securities Nature of transaction # or value acquired or disposed of Unit
    Price
    Mar 8/12 Mar 7/12 Bailie, Rhylin Pauline Arkinstall Indirect Ownership Common Shares 10 – Acquisition in the public market 1,600 $3.35

Feb 2/12 Jan 18/12 Au, Eileen Direct Ownership Options 50 – Grant of options 150,000 $1.30

Feb 2/12 Jan 18/12 Curran, Celeste Direct Ownership Options 50 – Grant of options 150,000 $1.30

Jan 11/12 Jan 11/12 Butchko, Clifford p Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 – Acquisition in the public market 10,000 $1.32

Jan 11/12 Jan 10/12 Butchko, Clifford p Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 – Acquisition in the public market 40,000 $1.34

Dec 22/11 Dec 20/11 Butchko, Clifford p Direct Ownership Options 50 – Grant of options 450,000 $1.00

• On April 12, 2012 at 8:55 am,

Morning Mr. Sanity

It is definitely a good sign when you see insiders buying.

Not sure where you get that she owns more than 10% Please explain.

Big Al

2. On April 11, 2012 at 6:08 pm,

Big Al;
    A few days ago you made a post about Orex.
    When you do a post, I am reminded to do a search on the company, when I have some spare time. In the last few months an individual by the name of William Lupian has acquired control over 3 million shares of Orex. This is not a name I recognize. After his purchase I notice the board of directors gave out a lot of options.
    So, my question! William Lupian about to try something interesting (like a hostile takeover) or is he trying to get a seat on the board because he is an unhappy investor? Or what?

• On April 11, 2012 at 7:38 pm,
      Marc says:

Thanks again – CFS, (Clarity, Fortitude and Sanity)
      For all your contributions.
      Marc

• On April 12, 2012 at 9:09 am,

Morning again Mr. Sanity,

Bill Lupian is a gentleman who I have met numerous times in the past. He is a very active investor in the junior sector and a really nice guy. He is a personal friend of Gary’s.

I met Bill for the first time at Gary’s wedding a year ago January.

I would be amazed if he had any ulterior motives. Never know, but I would be amazed.

Best CFS,

Big Al

3. On April 11, 2012 at 8:01 pm,
    Marc says:

Big Al,
    I am very happy that I started investing NZE…thanks so much.
    Hey, how about doing a show on storage diversification in other countries? What to do, where to do it and most importantly how to do it….I am talking about taking your physical stuff and actually moving it yourself to another country…say Canada, Switzerland…wherever…geographical diversity like your guess mentioned today.
    Marc

• On April 12, 2012 at 9:09 am,

HI Marc,

Good idea. Look for a segment on this subject soon.

Big Al

4. On April 12, 2012 at 4:04 am,
    Martin (UK) says:

Hi Al, is Roger away, no market trends for Wednesday showing.

5. On April 12, 2012 at 9:13 am,

Just talked with Rog, Martin and he had a “brain freeze” yesterday and simply forgot. He is back today.

Thanks for the concern,