Dr. John Huber says that everyone has the right to express an opinion and that certainly includes all members of the KER Family. (Not really sure about Sir Irish, Duke of Guinness)

Comments:
  1. On January 11, 2019 at 1:46 pm,
    irishtony says:

AL/John…..Great conversation.

2. On January 11, 2019 at 2:01 pm,
    snowbird says:

-Three Geese Flying-
    From JFK To Bldg 7

The Deep State connection to the University of Alaska Fairbanks Dr Leroy Hulsey’s
    debunking of the collapse of Building 7 funded by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth.
    http://www.threegeeseflying.com (under construction)

• On January 11, 2019 at 5:28 pm,
      Al korelin says:

Thanks Sir Irish. Made sense to me.

3. On January 11, 2019 at 2:06 pm,
    snowbird says:

Oops forgot Chapter 1 Jimmy and The JFK Limo

4. On January 11, 2019 at 2:52 pm,

I fully agree with John Huber. Communication is vital. It is precisely the problem in Europe right now, wherein a significant number of countries are labeling dissent as “hate speech”.

I try to always ignore personal attacks as merely inability of my opposition to coherently argue against some point I have made. (I try not to take things personally, although names and labels do hurt at times.)
    I also try less to simply express opinions without back-up evidence or educational points.

So here comes an educational quote for today:
    “What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists, is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents.”

Robert Kennedy

• On January 11, 2019 at 5:30 pm,
      Al korelin says:

A big Amen

• On January 12, 2019 at 3:45 am,
        Ron says:

“When you hate the truth, telling the truth is hate speech.” Logan Robertson

5. On January 11, 2019 at 3:59 pm,

Just for Big Al, (to demonstrate I’m not biblically illiterate):
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Ephesians 6:12

6. On January 12, 2019 at 7:15 am,

?

• On January 12, 2019 at 10:37 am,
      Al B Korelin says:

please explain the reason for your question mark. Thanks

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.