KER Politics – Sat 26 Jan, 2019

The “Something for Nothing” Crowd should actually be correctly called The Democratic Party

I don’t feel sorry for idle federal workers

BY RUBEN NAVARRETTE JR. Washington Post Writers Group

No mas! I can’t take any more sob stories about government workers going without paychecks during a shutdown that just passed the 30-day mark.

The preferred media spin is that 800,000 federal workers are held hostage by political gridlock. Wrong.

These people are not hostages. They’re volunteers. No one forced them to work for the federal government. My problem isn’t with the workers. It’s with the false narrative.

“It looks like a breadline out of the Depression, people standing out waiting in the cold to get their soup or sandwich,” said Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va.

Really? In the Great Depression, the nation’s unemployment rate hit an all-time high in 1933 — 24.9 percent. Today, it’s 3.9 percent.

You’re right, Senator. It’s the same thing. News footage showed a protester marching in front of a building in Manhattan holding a sign, stamped with a union label, that read: “We want to work!”

I thought: Then why aren’t you? If you did more of what some of your colleagues are doing — substitute teaching, driving for Uber, doing temp jobs, etc. — and less marching, you’d be better off.

I’m 51, and I’ve been working since I was 13. My grandmother owned a clothing store, and I pitched in on Sunday mornings. I also worked as a busboy and took orders in a restaurant owned by a family friend before I was old enough to get a driver’s permit. During my college years, I stacked 40-pound boxes of fruit in a packing house and later worked for a federal judge – and had about a dozen jobs in between.

Where I grew up near Fresno, work is sacred. My Mexican-born grandfather picked fruit, and showed up to the fields a half-hour early — out of gratitude for a job. People there have two or three jobs. Decades before anyone talked about a “side hustle,” the folks I grew up with lined up extra work on nights and weekends — just to make ends meet.

The concept of work isn’t as complicated as some people make it. With unemployment at a historic low, there’s a job for all who want one. Unless you think some jobs are beneath you. Maybe you think your time is especially valuable, like the handyman who, several years ago, wanted to charge me $75 per hour to stain a fence.

Perhaps you agree with FBI Agents Association President Tom O’Connor, who said: “FBI agents should not have to go work at the store stacking shelves because they can’t feed their families on their government job.”

Oh, because FBI agents are special? I assume O’Connor hasn’t followed the news over the last two years. The bureau has so many self-inflicted wounds it could apply for medical leave.

Even so, a lot of people would still like to work for the federal government. The benefits are great. The hours are decent. And the job security is enviable. That’s largely why these jobs are sought after and hard to get, like membership in an exclusive club.

It’s a good bet that furloughed government workers will be back on the job soon — with back pay for the days they missed.

Does your private-sector job work that way? Mine don’t. I use the plural because I have five.

You think I lack empathy. Guilty. But I’m not alone.

Besides, I don’t recall government workers being terribly empathetic to those in the private sector 10 years ago when the housing bubble burst. Millions of us lost jobs, homes, health benefits, retirement funds and more.

That’s my tribe — folks in the private sector. Let me tell you about them.

I know a doctor who lost her home, an engineer who left the country and his family to find a better-paying job, a dairy farmer who lost his land to back taxes, a marketing executive who cashed out his 401(k) after being laid off, a private-school teacher who goes without health insurance, and too many out-of-work journalists to count. They all live paycheck to paycheck.

So it’s hard to feel sorry for furloughed workers who have jobs to go back to and back-pay to collect — and a comfortable pension in retirement.

We’re told that many of these federal workers have had to tap into their savings. I speak for many in my tribe of private-sector workers when I ask: “What are savings?”

Email: ruben@ rubennavarrette.com

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT HOSTAGES. THEY’RE VOLUNTEERS. NO ONE FORCED THEM TO WORK FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. MY PROBLEM ISN’T WITH THE WORKERS. IT’S WITH THE FALSE NARRATIVE.

Comments:
  1. On January 26, 2019 at 12:31 pm,

I would hope, consider all the US dollars spent, there is noticeable change Afghanistan.

Let’s face it. The Democratic Party gets a lot of votes by appealing to lazy, stupid people as well as ideologues who actually care for fellow mankind.
    The problem, however, no matter which party controls…..GOVERNMENT IS TOO BIG,
    and by it’s size is slowly destroying the country.

• On January 26, 2019 at 12:44 pm,
      Ebolan says:

That’s hilarious! Good one.

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:08 pm,

Eddy, my friend, I hope that you are wrong and not that I misunderstood what I herd from Jim at Book Club yesterday. Hard to say with my current mentality ,but I can say a short prayer.

• On January 26, 2019 at 2:33 pm,
          KER Whisperer says:

Over 17 years, a trillion dollars, thousands of Americans killed and wounded and probably 100 times more Afghans and no end in site…yet a financially and morally bankrupt nation is supposed to keep digging the whole deeper…PURE BRILLIANCE.

And how many more tens of thousands of dollars are YOU PERSONALLY willing to pay to continue this nonsense? And how many more Americans are you willing to sacrifice to the neocon war machine?

• On January 26, 2019 at 2:54 pm,
            b says:

How many more dollars? All of them.
            How many more Americans? All of them.

Your forgetting the Talmud.
            Be good goy and dont complain.

• On January 26, 2019 at 3:06 pm,
            KER Whisperer says:

Hey b, where you been? I bet working on that blog. 🙂

• On January 26, 2019 at 3:17 pm,
            KER Whisperer says:

And I swear on a stack of bibles that I have never read any fake news or even biased news in b’s blog. 🙂

• On January 26, 2019 at 10:33 pm,

Your question will certainly be brought up on Monday “Whisperer.

• On January 26, 2019 at 12:59 pm,

I think that you will be surprised by what you hear on Monday and I agree 100% that the government is way too big.

• On January 27, 2019 at 2:55 pm,

Nancy Pelosi , enriched by $150 million, by giving N. Korea Missile Special Access Programs, is adding to her treachery to the US, by changing Rules for the House of Representatives.

Most scary:
        Setting up effectively a “House” New DoJ, which will advocate for left-wing issues against the DoJ.
        It appears she intends also to set up a “House” new FBI, using House subpoena powers to investigate Trump issues and Trump himself.
        At the same time eliminating information access as to money being spent.

The room for corruption here is extraordinary.

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:09 pm,

Those ideologues may very well care, but I think that they are kind of misdirected, don’t you?

2. On January 26, 2019 at 12:41 pm,
    Ebolan says:

I can’t take any more sob stories about government workers going without paychecks…

Stop calling them workers. They are gooberment employees…and don’t you know they are all heroes? This is what your rulers and their minions want you to believe.

And this ought to warm your heart. Bernie Sanders announced his candidacy for Emperor…I’m sure all the chickens will come out to vote for him…especially if he gives Ocommieo-Cortez a cabinet position.

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:00 pm,

How about a vice presidential position.?

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:04 pm,
        Ebolan says:

She’s too young to be vice-president.

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:05 pm,

Ebolan,

With everything going on in politics today, I have to say that the old norms are gone.

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:23 pm,
            Ebolan says:

How do you feel about an ignorant, snot-nosed, little brat deciding how much of your money she gets to seize now that she’s a member of the House of Criminals?

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:27 pm,

What exactly can I do about it at this moment in time Eddy?

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:27 pm,
        Ebolan says:

But I do wonder if Pokey Haunt Us Warren will have Chief Maytag as her running mate. What do you think? That guy is really the darling of the MSM for his lying about those white kids.

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:28 pm,

Please clarify your comment, Eddy.

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:29 pm,
          Ebolan says:

I think it’s a natural fit…if she can’t be an Injun she can run with one…and being the darling of the MSM is icing on the cake.

• On January 26, 2019 at 10:36 pm,

Yes, it certainly is icing on he cake!

3. On January 26, 2019 at 12:43 pm,
    Ebolan says:

These idiots get higher compensation than those in the private sector doing similar jobs (higher salaries, more days off, they get pensions, etc.) yet they can’t save enough money for a month’s worth of living expenses? And we are supposed to feel sorry for them? How stupid can you be?

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:01 pm,

Pretty stupid Ebolan!

4. On January 26, 2019 at 12:50 pm,

N. Korea, Russia, China…..Is war coming?

• On January 26, 2019 at 1:03 pm,

Very well a possibility, but I guess a slim one. I would also add with with the lack of functionality of our government, we could be easy pickings.

5. On January 26, 2019 at 1:42 pm,
    Temple says:

Dirty socialist Democrat party — how dare they push their socialism which –according to Republicans–is the entitlement of the banking industry, Wall Street, corporations and the Military-industrial complex. Those are the only entities deserving of welfare…right?

• On January 26, 2019 at 3:11 pm,
      KER Whisperer says:

It’s naive to think that if Ocrassio gets her way on taxes, people like Buffet, Gates, etc. are going to pay (or even people worth a fraction of what they are worth).

Isn’t it much cheaper for Buffet to hire some lobbyists, lawyers and CPAs and march up to Commie HIll and buy off a few politicians, including young Ocrassio then let the gooberment seize 60 or 70% of his income? Hell, you can buy off a few politicians and get your favored legislation for a couple million a year which isn’t even a rounding error for Buffet.

It’s always the upper middle and middle class who pay through the nose for the crumbs the poor get.

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:10 pm,

EBO>>>>>>>>>>>Only the little people pay taxes………and the real little people , get a free lunch……

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:22 pm,
          Ebolan says:

You are right…and old Leona let that truth slip…so the Feds put the wood to her.

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:31 pm,

I think she got to write off the stay from her taxes…..as donation for the will and good …

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:32 pm,

I am sure , in the 75,000 pages, there is something the elites can use…… LOL

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:33 pm,

The dumb ass dems, think they are ever going to see Donald’s returns…..are morons….lol

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:36 pm,

I am up in Chicago tonight……going to drop in to see Emanuel tomorrow…….I am putting in a bid,,,,,to clean the sewers …..LOL

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:45 pm,
            Ebolan says:

If you’re in Illnoise say stop by and say hi to Mishshadlock for me!

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:46 pm,
            KER Whisperer says:

I gotta get back to work translating some more of that KER sign language. 🙂

• On January 27, 2019 at 11:43 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Translation station is the motivation

• On January 27, 2019 at 2:00 pm,

Buffet will simply move his residency off-shore, or, like many politicians, take external income via a NON-TAXABLE TRUST.

• On January 27, 2019 at 2:05 pm,

Occasio Cortez is an idiot.
        Think about a capital tax on farmers….death of family farms.
        Most rich people hos assets in trusts….you seriously think non-taxable trusts are going to be taxable….most politicians use that loop-hole.

• On January 26, 2019 at 10:27 pm,

Right. As if the big banks and Wall Street aren’t completely pro-Democrat. Actions speak louder than words and the Democrats have always been the coziest with the financiers. Reports to the contrary come from THEM and are nothing but propaganda. HOWEVER, the so-called “right” Republicans are anything but right and are just as bad in all of the most important ways. Both parties are socialist (if you understand what socialism is) and both serve the same masters. You’re damn right socialism is dirty.

6. On January 26, 2019 at 2:47 pm,

Taxation is always theft.
    Government is power.
    Some necessary; most not. Theft just the same, by the powerful…….until the people eventually revolt when the burden is way past bearable.

• On January 26, 2019 at 3:16 pm,
      KER Whisperer says:

And the Ameroconned Goobement is sure giving the Afghans, Syrians, Somolias, Iraqis…(and the list goes on and on) some of that Gooberment power…and the American Tax Serf pays through the nose.

7. On January 26, 2019 at 2:52 pm,

Is democracy an illusion of choice?

Or is it not mostly people voting their own selfish interests on a totally restricted menu?

• On January 26, 2019 at 3:38 pm,
      Chartster says:

A democracy is mob rule by those that brainwash the mob. That’s why we have a republic. There are only two forms of government. 1) a republic and 2) an oligarchy that makes up names like socialist, communist, and of course, democratic.

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:13 pm,

Chartster……….the Republic is going to hell in a hand basket………

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:18 pm,

I was listening to Indianapolis radio this morning , ….a person that runs the Benjamin Harrison house museum …,…(.He was one of those presidents ya know)…..the person was saying, There were 12 relatives., that became president after him….Funny, ALL IN THE FAMILY….

• On January 26, 2019 at 4:52 pm,
          Chartster says:

The Republic is being restored. Pay attention to what Trump has done and is doing.
          (I’m tired of making that case here)

• On January 26, 2019 at 5:17 pm,

I agree, Charster, it is most pleasant to see a President with the intention of keeping his promises.
            I believe he is close to infinitely better than the alternative we were given, and I may be surprised one of these days if he starts cutting away some of the dead wood of Government. Certainly chopping 3 regulations for every new 1 added was a good start.
            (Now, how about applying that principle to Government employees?)

• On January 26, 2019 at 5:19 pm,

Yet, his problem with the Fed is that it isn’t keeping money as artificially cheap as it has been. So Trump has no problem with what the Marxist institution does best: weaken the currency by transferring its value to a relative few. As savings are plundered, savers are being forced to take big risks with what they have left.
            On this very important front, Trump is a New York lefty.

John Adams nailed it:
            “All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation.”

Hayek nailed it:
            “With the exception only of the period of the gold standard, practically all governments of history have used their exclusive power to issue money to defraud and plunder the people.”

Chief Justice Salmon Chase nailed it:
            “The legal tender quality [of money] is only valuable for the purposes of dishonesty.”

James Garfield nailed it (he’s talking to you, Trump fans):
            “Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce.”

The puppet masters know this very well:
            “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, and that’s good enough.” — Dr. Edwin Vieira

• On January 26, 2019 at 5:27 pm,

Then there’s this insanity:

• On January 26, 2019 at 5:30 pm,
          • On January 26, 2019 at 5:59 pm,
            KER Whisperer says:

Now, now Matthew, you just don’t get 4D chess. 🙂

• On January 26, 2019 at 6:01 pm,
          • On January 26, 2019 at 10:46 pm,

I believe gun laws should be a state’s rights issue.
            I do find the youtube video guy to be factually incorrect on some states I checked.
            e.g.

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:49 pm,

Speaking of guns…

Commander of Gun Licensing Division Explains Why He Was Wrong About Gun Owners

8. On January 26, 2019 at 2:53 pm,

Why is there never a choice of “none of the above”?

9. On January 27, 2019 at 10:59 am,
  10. On January 27, 2019 at 11:08 am,
  11. On January 27, 2019 at 11:42 am,

The plan, 4D Q style.

• On January 27, 2019 at 12:29 pm,

That video is by and for NPCs.

““No one should stand for nor chant the Pledge of Allegiance because it was the origin of the Nazi salute and Nazi behavior (see the discoveries by the historian Dr. Rex Curry in the many books that cite his academic work)”
      ― Lin Xun, Libertarian History

“…The story of the Pledge of Allegiance and its National Socialist roots is a fascinating one. Dr. Rex Curry, a passionate libertarian, has made the issue his white whale.”
      ― Jonah Goldberg, Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left from Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning

“Professor Rex Curry … has been researching the link between Hitler’s National Socialism and Edward Bellamy’s ‘socialistic’ form of ‘nationalism.”
      ― A.E. Samaan, From a “Race of Masters” to a “Master Race”: 1948 to 1848

On a related note:

“Third Reich was a term that was never used by Adolf Hitler. The term ‘Third Reich’ is used by so-called scholars and news journalists (and Wikipedia posters) to hide the fact that Hitler called his regime ‘Socialism.’ Scholars, journalists (and wakipedia) cite no example of Hitler ever using the term ‘Third Reich.’ Other writers use the terms ‘Nazi’ and ‘Fascist’ and ‘Third Reich’ as if Hitler tossed them around all the time. Those terms were not used as self-identifiers by the self-avowed socialist Hitler.”
      ― Rex Curry

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:12 pm,
        Ebolan says:

Ah come on, Matthew, don’t you believe in those 45 thousand sealed indictments? Any day now. 🙂

• On January 28, 2019 at 5:15 am,

sealed with the name…….John and Jill Doe………….lol

12. On January 27, 2019 at 12:32 pm,
    Chartster says:

Hm, so uh, stand for nothing,eh?

• On January 27, 2019 at 12:54 pm,

How the heck is that your conclusion? How about standing for self-determination/freedom instead of the collectivism, obedience and brutality for which the pledge ultimately stands?

Can you think?

13. On January 27, 2019 at 12:50 pm,
    Chartster says:

I never knew a nazi was for a Republic, one nation under God, indivisible for Liberty and justice for all. That’s a new twist.

• On January 27, 2019 at 12:55 pm,

You’re too much. Crack a book.

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:05 pm,

“The Pledge of Allegiance is an oath of allegiance to the omnipotent, Lincolnian state. Its purpose was never to inculcate in children the ideals of the American founding fathers, but those of two eccentric nineteenth-century socialists”

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:05 pm,
    • On January 27, 2019 at 1:09 pm,

Woods to Tea Partiers: Pledge of Allegiance Is Anti-American

Forget cracking a book, the works linked above took a few seconds to find.

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:09 pm,
      Ebolan says:

The pledge of allegiance was created by an f’ing socialist for Christ sake!

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:13 pm,
      Ebolan says:

In free country the gooberment pledges it’s allegiance to the people (i.e., their freedom and liberty), not the other way around.

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:23 pm,

If such a pledge happened, you could take it plus ten bucks and buy yourself a hamburger.

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:21 pm,

The Loyalty Oath Problem. No matter how much you love your country, you could question the wisdom of any recitation that essentially amounts to a loyalty oath. To be good citizens, must we visibly and publicly pledge our allegiance? And must even children do so – on a daily basis? It’s interesting that the Founding Fathers never felt it desirable to promote such loyalty recitations from citizens. (In fact, the Pledge wasn’t even written until 1892, a full century after the founding era.) The framers, as men of reason with Enlightenment values, most likely would have been aghast at the idea of citizens being expected to regularly recite a loyalty pledge.

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:26 pm,

A Declaration of Independence. Just as participation in the Pledge exercise discourages independent thinking, nonparticipation is an act of independence. The nonparticipating student is making a statement of sorts – not a statement of disloyalty, but a statement that tells others that he/she will not be herded and given words to recite. The intelligent, independent thinker knows what her values are – and certainly does not need a daily government-sponsored exercise to define them or instill them.

14. On January 27, 2019 at 1:42 pm,
    Chartster says:

Congrats, you made that video about the pledge. Nice distraction.

• On January 27, 2019 at 1:48 pm,

The video kicked-off with it. You’re living the biggest distraction of all by falling for lefty Trump.

15. On January 27, 2019 at 2:05 pm,
    Chartster says:

You don’t get it, do you?
    Trump is killing the globalist agenda. The new world order. The cabal, the Luciferians. If he was taken out of power (God forbid) and a new socialist or neocon came to power, the whole game changes. You give Hillary or Nancy that power, and the globalists take control again!?
    You don’t realize that the families that control EVERYTHING are on the ropes. If they got power again?! They will burn the place F’ing Down!!!
    You can choose to stand with freedom, or hang separately.
    We only got one shot at this, it better stick, or you can kiss your indevidual asses goodbye. You are on that list, as am I.
    We only got this one shot! Better make it count!

• On January 27, 2019 at 3:01 pm,

Chartster, you’re in fantasy land if you think they are on the ropes. You better stick to checkers because you don’t know what you’re talking about when you bring up 4-D chess.
      Trump’s power comes from his backers and they are not dumb.

The Art of War is continuously applied to the clueless, hapless masses…

• On January 27, 2019 at 3:12 pm,

Ok. We will see.
        You should fix that warped wheel.

• On January 27, 2019 at 3:43 pm,

I can’t wait to see what kind of spin you might put on things when nothing is accomplished. 👍

• On January 27, 2019 at 3:58 pm,
            Chartster says:

I can’t wait to see your spin on things when they do get accomplished. As always, when things are getting accomplished you pipe-off with some goofy comment about Trump, and later you end-up being wrong about😏 (um,..everything…)so far..

Good luck

• On January 27, 2019 at 5:52 pm,

It is purely in your imagination that anything significant has been accomplished. Not one thing that Trump has done constitutes evidence that I’ve been wrong about him. Not one. Your claims are built on the shifting sands of confusion.
            If you want to know what wrong looks like, take a look at every single investment call you’ve ever made on this site. They’ve been unbelievably consistently wrong for years.

• On January 27, 2019 at 6:16 pm,

Matthew,
            You said Trump wouldn’t win-wrong
            Trump is a lefty-wrong
            Tariffs don’t work-wrong
            And you actually think you know economics better than him-wrong.

* Matthew for President*
            ” Make America Jaded Again” (yay…)

BTW, gold will be going down soon. The next several weeks ain’t gonna be kind to gold.
            But hey, it’s been around 1200 for five years, so uh, you ain’t been kickin ass with your bull-headed predictions either…

• On January 27, 2019 at 6:33 pm,

Wrong again. I absolutely know economics better than Trump (and you). Thousands of hours of study makes that fact crystal clear to me. And yes, he’s a lefty. That’s what a Keynesian totalitarian is.
            If your current gold prediction pans out, it will be the first one in YEARS.

Enjoy your fantasies!

• On January 27, 2019 at 7:10 pm,

Flashback:
            On October 30, 2016 at 11:46 am,
            If “making America great again” doesn’t start with repealing the Patriot Act or Obama’s National Detainment Authorization Act and Obamacare, then those words will have been as vacuous as Obama’s “hope and change.”
            I think we all know that those abominations will not be repealed and that he will spend just like the past several administrations as well.
            When the Kool-Aid wears off, it will be painfully clear that all he had going for him was his politically incorrect style and that he’s not Hillary. Hey, it’s more than most candidates were offering.

On October 30, 2016 at 4:08 pm,
            Bentnail says:
            Anyone who believes that Clinton and Trump are on opposing sides likely believe that Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant were real opponents as well.

On October 30, 2016 at 4:14 pm,
            Bentnail says:
            CHARTSTER:

You have taken the bait (you are sitting EXACTLY where they want and need you to be). It is called propaganda for a reason!
            ———-

Yup, yup, and yup.

• On January 27, 2019 at 7:21 pm,
            Chartster says:

Anyone that thinks Trump and the Clinton’s are on the same side is lost. But hey, dig in those heels…

• On January 27, 2019 at 7:24 pm,
            Chartster says:

I absolutely know economics better than Trump?😂

• On January 27, 2019 at 8:48 pm,

Oh yeah, that’s why Hillary’s in jail. Newsflash: even if their very well known friendship has, in fact, come to an end, it does not mean that they can’t serve the same interests. What a childish assumption.

The fact that you’re impressed with Trump’s economics only shows how embarrassingly little you understand yourself.

• On January 27, 2019 at 9:00 pm,
          Chartster says:

I wonder how long your going to keep digging in those heels? As time goes on, you just keep exposing your lack of understanding.
          Trump exposes everyone.

• On January 28, 2019 at 8:24 am,

You sound like a cult member. This is why ignorance is so dangerous. If followers don’t know anything, how can they hold their leaders to account? Politics is no place for blind faith.

I love that you call it “digging in your heels” when the guy has changed nothing significant so far with respect to “restoring the republic” OR restoring any individual rights.

Trump’s effect on many of his fans (not all) shows the power of sorcery when it is done right.

16. On January 27, 2019 at 2:18 pm,
    b says:

AMERICA UNDER SIEGE: THE DEEP STATE

• On January 27, 2019 at 3:13 pm,
    • On January 27, 2019 at 4:43 pm,
      Ebolan says:

GREAT video! It shows what scum our gooberment is. I’d sure wish Mr. Big Al Korelin would watch it.

Thank you, b. (Now get back to work on that blog. 🙂 )

• On January 28, 2019 at 7:36 am,

Yes, he would certainly like the ending…..with the smiling face of his favorite President…..Poppy Bush…………. LOL

• On January 28, 2019 at 7:37 am,

Certainly…….ties a lot of thing together……..

• On January 27, 2019 at 5:49 pm,

b,
      Great video! It was spot on.

• On January 28, 2019 at 7:08 am,

ditto

17. On January 27, 2019 at 5:12 pm,
  18. On January 27, 2019 at 7:00 pm,
    Excelsior says:

Big Al – Thought you should know as Walter is a friend of the show….

Republican congressman Walter Jones in hospice care after breaking hip

Sarah Harvard 5 hrs ago

• On January 28, 2019 at 8:46 am,

EX …..thanks for the post……..HOPE BIG OWL SEES YOUR POST………..

19. On January 27, 2019 at 7:14 pm,
  20. On January 27, 2019 at 10:14 pm,

Hey Jerry, you see this?

The Real Game of Missing Money

• On January 28, 2019 at 5:50 am,

Good tape……..Fitts, has done a great job in the past explaining the missing money, and globalist……
      People would do well, if , they could get a handle on what she has been talking about for years.

21. On January 27, 2019 at 10:22 pm,
  22. On January 28, 2019 at 4:59 am,
    Buzz says:

Global Warming: here comes your wake up call

• On January 28, 2019 at 8:13 am,

I blame Carl Sagan for the Global Warming hypothesis. Having obtained fame for his theory on Venus he misapplied a similar theory to earth, neglecting so many other factors. This stupid theory will now be proven highly lacking as we face a decade of new records in low temperatures as we go through a grand solar minimum cycle.

23. On January 28, 2019 at 8:20 am,
    Ebolan says:

Peter Who and Peter Hug…Cory can’t be far behind…

And if you boys behave today…you may get a Jimmy McKinney interview…and with pictures..