KER Politics – Sat 2 Mar, 2019

A bit of background on Christine Douglas-Williams who adds her perspective of the potential dangers of Radical Muslims on the KER Politics current program

Mrs Douglas-Williams is an expert on the Islamic movement which is spreading throughout the world. Her latest book is entitled “The Challenge of Modernizing Islam”. In our interview she discussed her knowledge of Islam and the difficulty of obtaining a true awareness of the actual philosophy of a person of that faith. I have a tendency to agree with her. Here is more information on this very interesting lady who is one of the most dedicated individuals that I have interviewed.

Christine Williams

Christine Douglass-Williams is author of the book The Challenge of Modernizing Islam. She is a regular writer for Jihad Watch, Public Affairs and Media Consultant to the International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem Canada and on the board of advisors for the Council for Muslims Facing Tomorrow. Christine is also a former-federally appointed Director with the Canadian Race Relations Foundation and past advisor to the former Office of Religious Freedom in Canada. Christine has conducted over 1,700 live television interviews as a current affairs talk show host and television producer on CTS TV in Burlington, capturing six international awards (including the Telly, Videographer and Omni Awards). A past political and crime news reporter and news room editor, Christine has also served as a regular national columnist with Metro News where she also provided news analysis on political and diversity issues. Her writings have appeared in many publications including: the Middle East Quarterly, FrontPage Magazine, USA Today Online, Wall Street online and the Gatestone Institute in New York where she has been on the Board of Governors.

Comments:
  1. On March 2, 2019 at 3:00 pm,
    Ebolan says:

I am looking forward to your podcast on radical Israeliars.

• On March 2, 2019 at 3:25 pm,
      Al B Korelin says:

The million dollar question, Ed, just who is telling the truth. As you are aware I listen to ALL SIDES OF EVERY STORY.

• On March 3, 2019 at 1:46 pm,

That should not be a hard one for the Pew Warmers……….lol

• On March 3, 2019 at 1:49 pm,

Carlson author….”Fast Fact”……on religion…..come on Owl…..

• On March 5, 2019 at 11:38 am,
            Alexander Korelin says:

Again Jerry, I am not sure what you mean by “fast fact”

• On March 5, 2019 at 11:37 am,
          Alexander Korelin says:

NOt sure what you mean by the pew warmers. A lot of different ways to take that.

• On March 3, 2019 at 6:20 pm,
        b says:

Listen to all sides, ok, lets hear the Israeli reasons for their shooting to wound policy.
        Just as an example.
        Or, how they justify their genocide of Palistinians.

Heck get a rabbi to explain the Talmud saying Jesus boils in human excrement for all eternity, or how the heck have they brainwashed the christians into supporting them. lol

Lots to choose from.

Lets hear anything from that side.

Im kidding of course, that stuff will never go public, besides Brother Nathanael explains most topics quite well.

• On March 4, 2019 at 7:27 am,

b…..I have been over this 100 times………christians.(so called).. the majority that is..do not read or can correctly divide the word……..real simple….therefore, they stay in confusion….oh, yes, they will fight you tooth and nail, that they understand, when clearly they do not….They like to use Matthaw , MarK , Luke and John,,,,who message from Jesus was to the Jew.,….not to Christians per say….
          This has been going on for 2000 years…….The Jews have been high jacked also, go back to the Pharisees……Christians try to explain away, ….by lack of knowledge, when it is clearly written, if, they will read, but, they will not read, so, they lack knowledge, and listen to religious leaders, who hold them hostage, JUST LIKE IN THE DARKAGES, when they could not read, nor write, and relied on the Bishops..(just using this for reference).
          Brother Nathanael…..is a christian, a converted jew …. so he understand the the confusion, …When Paul was a jew…and Christ used him as a link to old and new.
          Knowing in this time period, since 33ad…..there is neither greek nor jew….
          The Jews will have their day….after the 2nd. coming……so, there is some of the confusion with the christians ….they do not know their scriptures.

• On March 4, 2019 at 7:32 am,

christians referred to above….are the so called baby christians…..which need to be feed milk….the meat is in the scriptures…….tough for some to chew….

• On March 5, 2019 at 11:46 am,
            Alexander Korelin says:

I personally find Brother Nathaniel to be an offensive entertainer. I can certainly see why those people who don’t think and are always angry would find him to be amusing rather than offensive.

What about the Proclamation of the Kingdom”, Jerry?;

• On March 6, 2019 at 12:21 pm,
          • On March 6, 2019 at 12:22 pm,

There is neither greek nor jew…..

• On March 4, 2019 at 1:39 pm,
          Ebolan says:

b, you’re never going to hear that here.

That is why I urge you to blog about this in your blog….OK, all joking aside, I urge you to start a blog and document this stuff. As I recall, Mr. Big Al Korelin said he would read your blog if he could find it.

• On March 5, 2019 at 11:40 am,
          Al Korelin says:

b,

Please pay special attention to my next posting which is goint up in about an hour or two.

• On March 6, 2019 at 8:57 am,
            b says:

Maybe we could interview someone with an “other side” perspective?

• On March 4, 2019 at 7:21 am,
        GH says:

Interesting, isn’t it Al, how it is so socially acceptable to dissect Islam/muslims in public. White Christians too.

But no one wants to talk about the Talmudists that own their arses.

• On March 5, 2019 at 12:07 pm,
          Alexander Korelin says:

It is simply a fact about our society, Charster. I do agree with your thought by the way.

2. On March 2, 2019 at 5:11 pm,
    Chartster says:

Radical Muslim democrat socialists?

• On March 3, 2019 at 1:37 pm,

Some great articles……..in the post………..I like the one on Roosevelt….Clinton just wet her diaper….depend on it………….Release the report……Mueller…..LOL

• On March 3, 2019 at 1:38 pm,

I undersstand , that Bill C….is related to Roosevelt , what a Hoot………

• On March 3, 2019 at 1:40 pm,
          • On March 3, 2019 at 1:42 pm,

What exactly happened during the April-May 2016 time period that saw Trump catapulting himself from near total collapse to his achieving the most stunning election victory in American history, occurred on 24 April 2016—and was when a barely noticed video was posted to YouTube titled “Bill Clinton Admits That Hillary Is Necromancer And Talks To Dead Eleanor Roosevelt”.

• On March 3, 2019 at 2:01 pm,
        Chartster says:

OOTB,
        You actually researched beyond the article.
        Good on ya! It is quite interesting.
        The sleeping sheep will never know this stuff. (Unfortunately)

• On March 3, 2019 at 2:19 pm,

Really, some interesting info…..once you start connecting the dots……..

Have you Read anything or listen to Joseph Farrell Phd….??????

• On March 3, 2019 at 2:21 pm,

BTW…..always enjoy your post…..they seem to come in just in time…..

• On March 4, 2019 at 7:38 am,
            Chartster says:

I haven’t read anything from J Ferrell.
            Any suggestions?

• On March 4, 2019 at 8:29 am,

Yes, …..I will go find some of his work….give me a few min.

• On March 4, 2019 at 8:37 am,

DO not get side tract……this all relates to finance….and the current banking system as we know it……..take your time…..this is only and introduction…..

• On March 4, 2019 at 8:42 am,

sorry…..did not proof read… track to tracked……and to an
            The guy may seem wacky…..but, there is a lot of info…in his later tapes..
            and I do not believe in space aliens…..the secret will be revealed later
            from the Space program from Germany ….going to South America…
            This info….is not all religious…….but, just merely a tie back to ancient times, which leads us up to today…..all ties together…..
            Wait till you hear about Venice….

• On March 4, 2019 at 8:55 am,

Just connecting some of the dots…….
            I am trying to find the article from a PHd from Germany, and Farrell….
            really interesting, in that it is leading to the conflict we have today,
            with the CIA….which leads us to the overtaking of the US GOVT>

• On March 4, 2019 at 9:06 am,
          • On March 4, 2019 at 9:09 am,
        • On March 5, 2019 at 12:06 pm,
          Alexander Korelin says:

Chartster,

The Sleeping sheep are lazy and just plain unthinking.

• On March 3, 2019 at 1:45 pm,

This is way too much info for the sheeple……..there is no way they could comprehend what is going on , or what has gone on…….just saying…..

• On March 4, 2019 at 6:01 am,

Going back and seeing where the Muslim came from,….and how they got the feelings they have , might be an enlightenment to most…….just saying…
      But, that might required some to break open the Holy Scriptures, which most will not do.

• On March 5, 2019 at 11:54 am,
        Alexander Korelin says:

I agree that most people s;should study and learn more about the Islamic faith. My guest is obviously very set in her views. I also noticed that she was quick to judge by questioning the truthfulllness of a Muslim when he/she states that they are not radical. She, of course, makes a good point, put then again I tend to believe a person at least once. I bet that you do too.

• On March 5, 2019 at 12:02 pm,
        Alexander Korelin says:

Jerry, Abraham and his family are credited with the beginning the world’s three major faiths. People should go back and read a bit about that.

As much as I enjoy discussing religion, I am probably going to make it “off limits” for this blog. Many of my potential guests do not want to appear on the program because of the extreme lhigh level of anger expressed by some of our bloggers. My choice is to simply block these folks and get some newer guests. I am thinking about that, but first I am going to post a missive that explains why this is happening and listen to the response from that posting.

• On March 6, 2019 at 12:47 pm,

OWL……that might be your choice, but, ……that would be in my opinion unfortunate.
          Although, I think the tone could be more civil, …many will be missing out on some great info….and I find it, that the last thing you would want to do is neglect your reasonable service…. 🙂

• On March 6, 2019 at 12:48 pm,

Besides , it all ties together…….in the last days…..

• On March 7, 2019 at 12:12 pm,

OWL………concerning the potential blocking of posters……….
          I thought several weeks ago…..we decided that people would only post religious matters in the section which you designated….and not in the MINING FOR GOLD SECTION.
          You should explain it to your potential guest on this separation….But,
          If, they have thin skin,….and do not like to be confronted with alternate facts….well, that kind of says something……But, we should all agree that , high levels of anger, should be tempered.

3. On March 3, 2019 at 4:14 pm,

Anyone out there listened to …..Joseph Farrell Phd….?

4. On March 4, 2019 at 8:16 am,
    GH says:

One could make a case that the US and all of Western Civilization are ailing precisely because most ‘Christians’ do not understand and do not walk the walk.

That is not the fault of Christianity as a religion, but of a society under attack and badly adrift.

To the extent this argument holds water then, the solution isn’t to defame Christianity, but rather the hypocrites.

But then, I’m no theologian, haven’t read the bible as an adult, and do not enjoy attending church!

lf the decline continues it may be the end of Western Civilization, just as happened to many civilizations before. Civilizations are defined much more by intangibles–values, spiritual beliefs, etc.–than material things; when materialism is crowding out more important things, a civilation is in decline.

If this view is correct, then either Christianity needs a revival, or a new spirituality needs to arise to arrest our decline. Or…

With Satanic rituals being acted out in public and broadcast along with Illuminati symbology through Talmudist-owned music/TV/Hollywood, it’s pretty clear what is one of the main contenders to become the new spiritual paradigm.

But why should we believe our lying eyes when they confirm the stated ambitions of the Talmudists, right Big Al?

• On March 4, 2019 at 8:27 am,
      GH says:

This Civilization talk comes from my interpretation of Carroll Quigley’s ideas. Highly recommended.

His magnum opus, censored for many years, is Tragedy and Hope.

archive.org/details/CarrollQuigleyTragedyAndHope_201805

youtube.com/watch?v=VRj-wL2GoqI

• On March 4, 2019 at 8:34 am,
      GH says:

Speaking of bizarre public spectacles with seemingly satanic influences (what do I know, artsy I’m not), this hour-long Gotthard Tunnel Opening Ceremony in Switzerland is well worth skimming:

• On March 5, 2019 at 11:50 am,
      Alexander Korelin says:

GH, I question the appropriateness of someone who is not a practicing Christian and nas never read the Bible as an adult to comment on these issues.

• On March 6, 2019 at 7:44 am,
        GH says:

I’ll take that into consideration. Didn’t mean to offend.

In fact, it was meant as constructive criticism in response to b.

In terms of the content, what do you disagree with? One thing I would modify, I think there are more ‘misled’ people than ‘hypocrites’. But surely the incongruity of an overwhelmingly Christian country being almost always at war is notable to everyone, not just practicing Christians.

The main point of my comment: the West needs to get back to a solid spiritual base, whether that means returning to a more committed Christianity, or something else is to take its place. Just a theory–one I think anyone of any religion or culture, or even an ET, might come up with, and propose as food for thought.

• On March 6, 2019 at 8:00 am,
          GH says:

Personally, I’d prefer to see a resurgence of Christianity.

I certainly don’t want what the mass media is pushing, and I don’t see any other contenders.

I’ll do my part, I will get around to the Bible before long, and who knows, maybe I’ll return to the fold. Myself, I grew up in a ‘denomination’ that is ostensibly Christian, but technically maybe not so much. It never moved me particularly, and I left it young. It’s really only in recent years, coming to understand the depth of the evil at work in the world, and its hatred for Christianity, that I’ve really been reassessing old attitudes.

• On March 6, 2019 at 9:24 am,
            b says:

Thx GH, As usual you make good points and I agree.

The best Christian book I ever read was “Dear God This Is Anna”
            Googling says “Mister God This is Anna”

True story of a young girl that understands completely what Jesus is talking about.
            Short easy to read, heartwarming and sad.

Jerry, I understand your repeated point christians dont grasp the teaching.

This is why I dont call Jesus a teacher, in my mind he was very good at what he did, if he was a teacher he was a truly a horrible teacher as his students far from understood what he was talking about. Therefore, he wasnt a teacher.
            So, I prefer to say “what he was talking about” or even “speaker”.

I keep saying to get an interview about the Talmud, why christians support the followers of it.

Not from hate Al, its perplexing curiosity.

If this deivil is fighting god theory is true I would choose christianity too.

• On March 6, 2019 at 4:37 pm,

b…..the only thing you have to know is,….Jesus died for your sins…..
            Name me any other religion that has done that..

• On March 7, 2019 at 10:34 am,
            b says:

We part ways on that Jerry, I figure his talking of how to treat each other or how to live together is the important thing.
            He did a couple things by example as well, altho I actually think those got misinterpreted along the way.
            To each his own I guess.

I think the walking on water and raising from the dead was the same “skill”?”talent”?”knowledge”? just as an example.
            Extremely important, if ya wanna understand how creation works, but knowing the truth or not knowing doesnt change it one iota.

That I think can be found in other religions, it sure can be found in the Seth material.

On some things we agree, we both think he existed, some people dont,I choose to believe he did.

I happen to think he went to India, twice,once for school the second time to…. i dunno…get away from the romans? (little jockularity) no offence.

• On March 7, 2019 at 11:43 am,

Hello b………..
            I have no problem with anything you think or say……..that is your choice…..free will.
            You can believe anything you want…..free will, free thinking.
            Some of your ideas, having to do with travel, can be explained…..I think some of your ideas, are coming from later text…..about 150 AD…..Agnostic thinking, which came after the death burial and resurrection , ….Hebrew Text, have some valuable letters, which clear up some confusion, prior to the cross., ….and the Agnostic thinking , is from thinking that of so called, enlightened (illuminations/devil) script.

• On March 8, 2019 at 7:46 am,
    • On March 5, 2019 at 11:56 am,
      Alexander Korelin says:

Very true GH, a lot of Christians do not walk the walk, Many of them very angry people who do not listen to what Jesus said.

• On March 6, 2019 at 4:33 pm,

All have fallen SHORT………….