A summary of the new democratic Senate from a listener:

Opinions can be quite thought provoking and this one certainly is What do you all think about it?

The 116th Congress was sworn in and all day long, the media was salivating and fawning over the “remarkable diversity” of the new Democrat members. It was a day of “firsts,” we were told. It was indeed a day of many firsts. While the new Democrat majority offers many members of note, we wanted to highlight a few “firsts” who are examples of the “diversity” that was sworn in today.

Here are the Top ‘Most Diverse’ House Freshmen:

#1. Ilhan Omar: the first person who married her brother – in order to commit immigration fraud – ever to be elected to Congress. Omar is also the first open supporter of female genital mutilation to ever be elected to Congress. Amazing diversity!

#2. Rashida Tlaib: One of the first Muslim Brotherhood linked and anti-Semitic candidates to be elected to Congress. She also claims to be a “Palestinian.” And she knows how to swear. Tlaib’s quote: “Impeach the Mother F_ _ _ _ _ _ President” (First words out of her mouth after being sworn in.)

#3. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Let’s just say she’s the first person elected to Congress who lied about being from the Bronx and thus, made up her life story. She’s also an overt Marxist. (Not even covert!)

#4. Abigail Spanberger: The first substitute teacher from an Islamist school (nicknamed by law enforcers as ‘terror high’) ever to be elected to Congress.

#5. Donna Shalala: Rep. Shalala was HHS Secretary from 1993 to 2001 under Bill Clinton and worked from 2015 to 2017 at the Clinton Foundation and in 2016 she admitted in an interview that some significant Clinton Foundation donors received “courtesy appointments” in the Clinton State Department. To top it off, apparently she can’t let go of politics: at 78, she’s the oldest female House freshman in history.

Comments:
  1. On April 16, 2019 at 12:01 pm,
    irishtony says:

Wonderfull – Wonderfull people , every last one of them…………………………………/sarc

• On April 16, 2019 at 12:22 pm,

Well Sir Irish, we are a melting pot of illegal aliens so we need people like Democrats in The Senate to keep us “the land of the free and the home of the brave”!

Don’t you agree?

• On April 16, 2019 at 1:27 pm,

Wonderful group of young ladies………The kind you want to take home to grandmother….lol

2. On April 16, 2019 at 12:07 pm,
    AJ says:

Hmmm, that listener doesn’t seem to like women in politics. Trump’s current cabinet is now at 13% women, ‘diversity’ indeed. Rich white men know what to do of course

Interesting read about Warren’s early politcal career btw

‘Liz Was a Diehard Conservative’

• On April 16, 2019 at 1:44 pm,
      Al B Korelin says:

AJ, I followed the link and read the article with interest. If you have an opinion of Ms. Warren, please share it with me. Thank you.

3. On April 16, 2019 at 12:54 pm,
    david says:

Anything is better than a White Supremist.

• On April 16, 2019 at 1:50 pm,
      Al B Korelin says:

David, my opinion is that a true “white supremist” is more easily defined by “socialists” than by conservatives. I assume that you are approving the philosophy of the freshman senators. I fine it very difficult to approve anyone who is crude enough to use serious vulgarity when describing the President. I also seriously question the qualifications of AOC.

• On April 16, 2019 at 2:42 pm,

Al, the essence of racism shared with leftism. Collectivists are the worst offenders when it comes to judging people based on generalities and imagined group identities rather than each individual’s actions and beliefs.
        It is the height of stupidity and scumbaggery that the left likes to hold entire races (only whites, of course) accountable for the actions of dead ancestors. That’s even more idiotic than being held accountable for the crimes of living family members yet no one supports that.

• On April 16, 2019 at 4:35 pm,
          Al Korelin says:

I definitely agree with your first paragraph.

Regarding your second paragraph, I could not agree more. Every facet of their current movement is the saddest thing that I have seen in the area of political philosophy in America.

• On April 16, 2019 at 1:52 pm,
      Al B Korelin says:

Chris,
      His comment lacked substance as it only gave his opinion. I take those folks with a grain of salt.

• On April 16, 2019 at 4:18 pm,
        Chris says:

Agreed, I just want to know when was it OK for him to be racist? And not be challenged, to say someone is a racist with out any evidence, is toxic and I wonder how that helps America? All my respect ou agreed, I just want to know when was it OK for him to be racist? And not be challenged, to say someone is a racist with out any evidence, it’s toxic and I wonder how that helps America? All my respect Al. Call out racism against white against black against all

4. On April 16, 2019 at 1:21 pm,
    Chris says:

David is a racist he hates white people, that’s how crazy this is, everybody is a racist everybody is a Russian, what a troll. Noticed that David the low IQ, doesn’t provide any information just her rules insulted people, my guess is he’s living in his mother‘s basement

5. On April 16, 2019 at 1:50 pm,
    david says:

Read the above posts and interpret their messages. They are biased on their face. Wake up to being gamed.

• On April 16, 2019 at 4:29 pm,
      Chris says:

Not interested, i not doing low IQ with children who call names. Call you mom, see pays your rent.

• On April 16, 2019 at 4:38 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

Sorry David, I simply cannot agree with you and neither does my Korean born daughter.

6. On April 16, 2019 at 1:54 pm,
    david says:

Never mentioned the President or anyone specifically. Why would one automatically assume I meant the Potus unless that is a presumption.

• On April 16, 2019 at 4:44 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t believe that any said that you did. Your comment taken generically is one that I would agree with. My friend who sent me the e-mail, by the way, is a retired federal government executive.

Another good friend is the former Chief Federal Prosecutor fo the State of Washington.

By the tone of your comment I made a foolish and perhaps ignorant assumption. Serious racists are just dumb.

• On April 16, 2019 at 4:46 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

In the end, David, your perhaps innocent comment, was actually very thought provoking and I appreciate that.

7. On April 16, 2019 at 3:47 pm,
    cfs says:

Omar is clearly a provocateur; probably an agent provocateur in the style of the Muslim Brotherhood.
    It would not surprise me if some of her speeches were taken right out of Muslim Brotherhood talking points.
    Since the Muslim Brotherhood is a self-declared enemy of the American State…..”Death to America”, etc. I see little reason why Omar should be taken seriously.
    She is merely a malcontent, a radical leftist, a demagogue, a propagandist, an anti-semite zealot, a troublemaker,a rabble-rouser, , an agitator, a mischief-maker who will reflect badly on the Democrat Party by her stupidity in off-the-cuff ill thought-out comments. So speak out baby and send many of the more sane Democrats away from the polls and your leftist ideas.

• On April 16, 2019 at 4:48 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

I could not agree more, CFS. It is because of the Dems actions that we are currently safe in 2020.

8. On April 16, 2019 at 3:59 pm,
    cfs says:

P.S. I don’t much like AOC either.
    As for overt socialists or Marxists, they lsck mathematical ability to demonstrate commonsense in their opinions with regard to practicality and thus rely solely on emotion for their appeal.
    Given the general demise of public education in this country, unfortunately for the rest of us, appealling to emotion appears to have some traction.
    I am constantly reminded to think how intelligent the average person is…..and then realize half the population is not as intelligent as that. Of course, never forgetting the politicians in my state try very hard to get millions of illegals, even illerate in their mother tongues, to vote in elections.

9. On April 16, 2019 at 5:00 pm,
    cfs says:

oops, who’s illiterate? …. I guess I missed “it”.
    I admit it.

I can manage several languages but have problems with Russian.