Joe Biden’s problems with The Ukraine. (source: ABC News)

Comments:
  1. On September 23, 2019 at 3:40 pm,

I posted a lot of info…..connecting this ….earlier……
    Seems to have gone missing… 🙂

• On September 23, 2019 at 3:44 pm,

Hi Jerry,

I remember that you did and I certainly did not delete it. I am now posting our thoughts on this. Give me about 2 minutes.

• On September 23, 2019 at 3:45 pm,

Thanks for the follow up OWL……..
        Beaver Creek wash out…. 🙂

• On September 23, 2019 at 3:54 pm,

I will follow up every single thing from now on. I will also check the number of listeners of each of these segment/postings and let you know what they are.

2. On September 23, 2019 at 5:07 pm,

If Joe Biden knew nothing about Hunter Biden and Burisma, How come Joe Biden Bragged about getting the Ukrainian Prosecutor fired that was looking into the deal, by withholding $1 billion in military aid?
    How come the next prosecutor was also fired for looking into Burisma and then the investigation got dropped? (Joe did not brag about that, but do you seriously believe he wasn’t involved?)

• On September 23, 2019 at 5:24 pm,

Shows, how stupid, Joe has to be…..once a liar, always a liar…..a liar can never remember what he says…..

3. On September 23, 2019 at 5:11 pm,

There are emails which show Obama was also involved, including in the money laundering of $ 3 million.

Hunter Biden initially received $ 50 K per month for his Burisma board seat, but this was raised to $ 80 K per month.

This was typical pay for access, just like HRC’s.

4. On September 23, 2019 at 5:21 pm,

Are Biden’s own words good enough ?

Biden describes his blackmail to get the Ukrainian prosecutor fired.

• On September 24, 2019 at 6:39 am,
      Rufust445 says:

Interesting venue in the background. Quite the good ol’ boys club. I’m surprised they let such musings be recorded.

5. On September 23, 2019 at 5:29 pm,

Here’s a report of the firing of the second Ukranian prosecutor:

This time it appears a phone call did the job.