Some little known facts about the demographics of Washington D.C.

Big Al says that if this does not make you stop and think about possible government corruption, nothing will. Make sure that start from the beginning of this video.

Comments:
  1. On October 5, 2019 at 9:51 am,
    irishtony says:

I watched this earlier after CFS posted the link…its very telling , yet i believe most on here allready knew most of what He, Peter spoke about.
    Jerry has been speaking about this , for a long time.

• On October 5, 2019 at 3:04 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

I know that he has but I can never take OOTB seriously because he is about as crazy as I am!

2. On October 5, 2019 at 9:54 am,
    irishtony says:

BTW…For anybody who has not watched it…give up an hour of you time to do so.

• On October 5, 2019 at 3:05 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

I highly endorse you comment, Sir Irish!

• On October 5, 2019 at 3:06 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

I personally am not worried about Biden, but I do worry a bit about Elizabeth Warren.

3. On October 5, 2019 at 10:05 am,
    Dick Tracy says:

Corruption always abounds in politics, it is only the amount and level that changes. Political corruption is always worse in the administrations that don’t deal with it. Think about what went on in The Harding administration, and more recently with Barack Obama. That is why Trump should be worried about Joe Biden, if you want people to understand how insidious it is you must shine a light on the offenders, even if it means unearthing corruption that is lurking behind constitutional privilege. DT

4. On October 5, 2019 at 7:17 pm,
    Jay Linn says:

Peter Schweizer is THE American Hero of 21st century. I just hope he has good personal security detail….

5. On October 6, 2019 at 9:29 am,
    Ebolan says:

And this is just the tip of the corruption. DC is hopelessly corrupt.

A great argument not to pay taxes.

Remember, even though you have a legal responsibility to follow their laws, you are under no moral obligation to.

6. On October 6, 2019 at 10:24 am,

“I have hitherto been assuming that such teachers…do not fully realize what they are doing and do not intend the far-reaching consequences it will actually have.
    There is, of course, another possibility. What I have called the trousered ape and the urban blockhead may be precisely the kind of man they really wish to produce……. They may be intending to make a clean sweep of traditional values and start with a new set.”

C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

7. On October 6, 2019 at 2:12 pm,
    Ron says:

One executive order to drain the swamp.
    Make it illegal for (foreign corporations) to participate in the us internal political process by lobbing and making contributions or media access. Classify all global corporations as (foreign corporations). Any corporation with more than 10% of assets or sales offshore or corporate offices offshore to be classified as a corporation with foreign influence (foreign corporation) and not allowed to participate in internal politics or own media companies.
    3 golden nuggets of wisdom from his speech:
    Foreign influence is unconstitutional and illegal. Influence in the form of foreign contributions, lobbyist, and media influence:
    You have to regulate the contributors:
    The foundations and family members are key problems;

• On October 6, 2019 at 2:40 pm,
      Ron says:

Google, Apple, Microsoft, Pfizer, J&J, Merck, Walmart, Amazon, BP, XOM, GM, CAT, HSBC, JPM, BAC are all globalist corporations. These corporations have too much foreign influence to be allowed to participate in US internal politics or own any stake in a US media company. This will drain the swamp.

• On October 6, 2019 at 2:45 pm,

Do you think your idea might get even Republicans to impeach the President as he cuts off their corrupt money ?

8. On October 6, 2019 at 2:46 pm,
    John Pellicano says:

First and most important action would be re-enacting Glass-Steagall, word for word, now!

9. On October 6, 2019 at 5:12 pm,
    pardu says:

Big Al, after hearing the wealth of those benefiting from gov’t connections from the presentation and link noted above, I wonder about the disparity of those benefiting in Washington from their connections, plunking down in cash to buy Ferraris, while 1 in 9 are under nourished around the world.

I am not at all casting disparaging finger pointing, but I wonder what those who benefit so much in questionable ways will say as they meet the Savior after this life. Surely all are free to do as they wish with their resources, but it would be well for all of us, who are able, to consider our ways as the scriptures counsel. Will we come to the assistance of those need?

After hearing the plight of so many, 820 million, under nourished in the world, according to the statistics, It has caused me to re-evaluate how I disperse my resources. Do I buy that which has no worth, according to the scriptures, or will I do unto the least of these my brethren, and thereby do it unto the Lord? I just thought that this presentation prompted me to consider my ways and think it is a thought promoting question on this Sunday.

10. On October 6, 2019 at 6:26 pm,

HERE’S SOME SIMPLE MATH…..
    EVEN A BARTENDER MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO IT.

11. On October 6, 2019 at 6:56 pm,

OFF TOPIC…….for educational purposes: history lesson

12. On October 6, 2019 at 7:18 pm,
    cfs says:
Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.