Hour 1 – Featuring Jesse Felder, Rick Bensignor, and Matt Geiger
This first hour is full of extended segments with topics ranging from overall US markets health to opportunities in depressed markets, and of course comments on the resource sector. It’s fascinating to see three different types of investors and money managers all have similar outlooks for risk on and risk off assets.
Please feel free to share your thoughts by commenting or emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report kicks off the show with an extended conversation starting with a discussion on distinguishing between a bubble and a mania. We then look to some of the sectors that Jesse sees as offering great value for investors.
- Segment 2 and 3 – Rick Bensignor, Founder of Bensingor Investment Strategies shares his thoughts on the US markets, Emerging Markets, copper, and gold.
- Segment 4 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MJG Captial focuses on the resource sector. We chat about the weakness in the USD and how that could impact the metals; how he is positioning his fund for tax loss selling season; and what he thinks will finally drive M&A activity in the sector.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Great Bear Resources – Summarizing The Overall Scale Of The Dixie Project
- Great Bear Resources – A quick discussion on the strategy behind spinning out a 2% NSR
- Gatling Exploration – A New Exploration Company With a 35,000 Meter Program Underway In The Abitibi Belt
- Skeena Resources – The recent drill result of 314g/t AuEq over 2.21 meters is more exploration than infill drilling