If I were Hunter Biden I would not want to be paraded in the News! Would you?

Comments:
  1. On December 5, 2019 at 4:56 pm,
    Nigel says:

Thanks for the commentary guys, pretty much agree 100%, Hunter Biden – what a guy! The Pelosi weekly press conference made me wonder if all this real or am I having a particularly odd dream/nightmare.

• On December 5, 2019 at 5:50 pm,

Nigel, I too watched the Press Conference and literally could not believe what I heard!

2. On December 5, 2019 at 5:35 pm,
    cfs says:

Truth sometimes stranger than fiction.

• On December 5, 2019 at 5:55 pm,

I think that there was only one “damn liar” in that room. I feel sorry for Uncle Joe.

• On December 6, 2019 at 9:34 am,

A great comment on our society is that particular event where a former Vice President o the United States offer to fight a person who asks him a tough question at a campaign even.

What has America become?

3. On December 5, 2019 at 5:42 pm,
    cfs says:

He would testify like Hillary…… “I don’t remember. I don’t recall”

• On December 5, 2019 at 5:56 pm,

What a bunch of schmucks!

• On December 5, 2019 at 5:58 pm,

I have been going over all of this stuff since 2:30 p.m. and I am now going to take a short break and drink a glass of red win. My head is spinning around from all of this!

• On December 5, 2019 at 9:22 pm,
        Rufust445 says:

Enough spin to make us all dizzy, but not as dizzy as Nutty Nancy. “We have to pass this bill so we can find out what’s in it.”

• On December 5, 2019 at 10:28 pm,
          cfs says:

I don’t think many politicians fully realize yet how the world has changed in the last few decades.
          Almost everything you do is recorded FOREVER. AND is easily searchable through the internet.
          I think the owners of Facebook, Google, Twitter, Youtube are realizing that and wanting to destroy/hide forever criticisms of their left-wing politics, but while it may slow things down a bit, I believe the internet will still record most everything and will mutate as necessary, so that information flows just as fast as now. The genie is out of the bottle, and politicians will not be able to lie so easily and not be held accountable.

4. On December 5, 2019 at 5:56 pm,
    cfs says:

Multiple Democrats came out on Today and suggested that there may be multiple impeachments of President Donald Trump if the president is acquitted in the Senate, including if he wins re-election next November.

I can’t wait for indictments to be created by the grand jury.
    Then someone can create a list of wealth for politicians before and after office, and then put half of Congress on trial for graft and corruption….both parties.

5. On December 5, 2019 at 5:59 pm,
    cfs says:
  6. On December 5, 2019 at 7:06 pm,
    cfs says:

And so it begins.

Conservatives: You’re not welcome in our Marxist world.

7. On December 5, 2019 at 11:25 pm,
    cfs says:
  8. On December 5, 2019 at 11:34 pm,
    cfs says:

Full PDF 300-page House Impeachment Report.

Great work of fiction.
    (Not in quality, only in length.)

9. On December 5, 2019 at 11:37 pm,
    cfs says:

I’m a news junky, so always like political discussion at weekends.

Especially because it allows me to vent.)

10. On December 5, 2019 at 11:57 pm,
    cfs says:

Seconds out: Round Two…..

• On December 6, 2019 at 9:54 am,