Rudy Giuliani and Joe Biden and what is really important in life.

Big Al and Dr. Frieda discuss Joe Biden; Rudy Giuliani and really important factors in people’s personal lives during an unedited conversation.

Comments:
  1. On January 3, 2020 at 11:24 am,
    cfs says:

It would be a mistake to believe Europe is unbiased with regard to Ukraine.
    Germany is highly dependent on natural gas coming via Ukraine.
    They were given a warning shot a few years ago when supply was deliberately reduced by Russia to make a point. Policy then suddenly switched in EU from generally pro- to anti-
    American sanctions on Russia.

2. On January 3, 2020 at 12:30 pm,

I never cease to be amazed at the apparent ignorance of U.S. politicians.
    E.g. the ignoramus Adam Schiff criticizes Trump over the death of Soleimani and calls it another illegal act.
    I’m not an attorney, but would suggest Schiiff read 10 US code 27e.
    Trump’s drone strike was completely different from many of Obama’s.
    Trump killed a terrorist and and aides to said terrorist with NO Civilian casualties.
    Trump refused to authorize earlier drone strikes because of potential innocent casualties.
    Obama, on the other hand, authorized strikes which not only killed innocents, but even innocent Americans. (Clearly, a violation of law, and in the case of American deaths, a violation of Constitutional Rights.)

3. On January 3, 2020 at 3:20 pm,
    cfs says:

Trump says about Soleimani:

• On January 3, 2020 at 8:56 pm,
      cfs says:

According to the book “Dark Forces” Major General Qassem Soleimani did the planning for Benghazi.

I believe the reason he was in Bagdad was to do the same thing again.

• On January 3, 2020 at 9:09 pm,
      cfs says:

AP (UK)

The senior Iranian military commander Qassem Suleimani has hit back at Donald Trump’s tweeted threats against Tehran in colourful language, likening him to a gambler and a cabaret owner, and saying Iran would be the one to “end” any war between their two countries.

“I’m telling you, Mr Trump the gambler, I am telling you: know that where you are not thinking of, we are near you. Places you cannot imagine, we are next to you,” said Suleimani, who is in charge of the Quds force, the external arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, during a speech in the western city of Hamedan on Thursday. “We, the Iranian nation, have gone through tough events. You may begin a war, but it is us who will end it. Go ask your predecessors about it. So stop threatening us. We are ready to stand up against you.

Trump says Iran will ‘suffer consequences’ after speech by President Rouhani
      “The Red Sea which was secure is no longer secure for the presence of American [military] … The Quds force and I are your match. We don’t go to sleep at night before thinking about you,” added Suleimani, according to the Tasnim news agency.

Suleimani’s intervention was in response to a tweet on Sunday by the US president, who warned Iran of “consequences the likes of which few throughout history have ever suffered before”. It was prompted by a speech by the Iranian president, Hassan Rouhani, who had warned that the US shouldn’t “play with lion’s tail” and that “America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars”.

Suleimani told Trump: “It is not in our president’s dignity to respond to you, but I, as a soldier, will,” before adding: “[Your] language belongs to cabarets. Only a cabaret owner uses such language to communicate with the world.”

Suleimani is the most senior Iranian official to weigh in over the Trump-

CFS comment: I guess Soleimani did not realize there was a new sheriff in town !

4. On January 3, 2020 at 3:40 pm,
    james says:

GOD ! Helps AL stay strong ! GOLD under the pillow Al !

5. On January 3, 2020 at 7:40 pm,
    johnnygeneric says:

I was in NYC for a business meeting in 2003. I walked all over the area of my hotel which was near Times Square. There were some babes protesting our involvement in war. They were really having fun. It was great watching them. I walked all over the area in the evening. And it was incredibly SAFE. I think that was one thing that struck me about the city.