Communication combats loneliness. A message from Big Al

Jim and Big A
Dr. Frieda
We are all in this together so let’s help each other and everyone else!

Comments:
  1. On March 17, 2020 at 10:34 am,
    irishtony says:

AL…Keep this section going………Thank you.

2. On March 17, 2020 at 10:44 am,

Definitely are, I was surprised we had no comments before yours.

• On March 17, 2020 at 11:20 am,
      cfs says:

Sorry….I was out gardening in a break between showers.

Italy had another 350 deaths, overnight, 1,000 in 3 days, but the good news is that the closing down of Italy is impacting the rate of growth of deaths. Obviosly since isolation in Italy started over the incubation period ago, isolation really is impacting the number catching the disease.
      The sad news is that many hospital staff are exhausted, and some are dying. I can no longer listen to appeals from Italian medical workers without taking breaks : they see death hourly and are forced to turn away older people, in order to save more people with better odds. How does anyone live with that ? And yet they have to.

• On March 17, 2020 at 11:38 am,
        irishtony says:

cfs…It’s so sad to see health workers dying . These are some of the most unselfice people on the planet.

• On March 17, 2020 at 2:06 pm,

That is an absolutely horrible situation.

3. On March 17, 2020 at 11:17 am,
    irishtony says:

When i was a small boy i was told NEVER to judge a book by its cover, that was said to me by the wise’est person i ever knew…my NAN , God Bless Her Soul . She went on to explain to me what it meant….So i taught that to my children as they grew up.
    When you meet someone for the first time we make a judgement straight away about them . I told my children that what you see is just the packageing…The real person lives inside , so one has to spend time with the packageto find out what the person inside is really like.
    Exsample some years ago i was in the kitchen cooking dinner , when i heard the most amazing singeing coming from a talent show my Wife was watching i shouted to her that , that singer was going to win the contest , my Wife called back & said come & look who i singing it , i did without passing any comment on the singer, i bet my Wife £5 that she would win it……………….oh just look at the video & judge for yourselfs ….Enjoy

4. On March 17, 2020 at 2:31 pm,
    irishtony says:

Al…Maybe we are starting to see positive & common sense things been done. There are too many scare stories been put out by MSN & the GOVT’S.

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.