Everyone needs a mother!

Click play to listen
Big Al says, “mothers certainly make you stop and think, know what I mean!

Comments:
  1. On March 19, 2020 at 10:18 am,
    cfs says:

I prefer working separately. Please stay 6 feet away, and if you cough or sneeze expect to see my backside as I walk 20 feet away.

2. On March 19, 2020 at 10:21 am,
    cfs says:

China reduced the outbreak by isolation. The virus does not spread if people don’t interact.

• On March 19, 2020 at 11:52 am,

And that, certainly i a key
      !

• On March 19, 2020 at 5:10 pm,
        Canucksi says:

While some of our members have shared this information in previous posts, found it interesting to see it here too: “Bioweapons Expert Speaks Out About Novel Coronavirus” https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/03/08/dr-francis-boyle-bioterrorism.aspx?cid_source=wnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20200319Z1&et_cid=DM482893&et_rid=832559917
        Summary:
        Francis Boyle, who for decades has advocated against the development and use of bioweapons, suspects COVID-19 is a weaponized pathogen that escaped from Wuhan City’s Biosafety Level 4 facility, which was specifically set up to research coronaviruses and SARS
        According to Boyle, the COVID-19 virus is a chimera. It includes SARS, an already weaponized coronavirus, along with HIV genetic material and possibly flu virus. It also has gain of function properties that allow it to spread a greater distance than normal
        The incubation period for COVID-19 infection is still unknown, but estimates range from 14 days to 30 days
        The U.S. government spent $100 billion on biological warfare programs since September 11, 2011, up until October 2015
        While there have so far only been a limited number of reported cases of COVID-19 infection in the U.S., the U.S. military has designated several detention sites around the country to quarantine Americans, should the situation take a turn for the worse

3. On March 19, 2020 at 10:31 am,
    cfs says:

Folks, washing your hands is effective in dissolving the fatty spherical shell of the corona virus. Technically detergent is better (faster) than pure soap.
    The ignorance of doctors appalls me. Actually a stroll on a beach by yourself in strong sun will be safe in the short-term. UV kills viruses.
    Of course long term UV also can induce cancer.

• On March 19, 2020 at 11:33 am,
      Temple says:

Absitively…just came back from walking 4 miles at the beach…UV rays were great! Salt and salt water good against the Chinese virus too. Best of all alcohol…but had to come back to my desk after the break and get back to work. Next time, I’ll combine all 3.

And DAMN are the beaches packed! But the Commie sissies/control freaks are already closing major beaches downstate.

All I know is MY mother knew that getting outside in the air/sun was about the best medicine you could imagine.

• On March 19, 2020 at 11:39 am,

+1!
        😎👍

• On March 19, 2020 at 11:58 am,

Many thanks Mr. T and CFS. I walk daily in the sun and drink Ranier Beer!

You are two of my favorite people so please take care of yourselves!

4. On March 19, 2020 at 10:41 am,
    cfs says:

The first report of SARS COV II virus being found in dogs has been made, so keep for dogs close by, an do not permit licking of your face.

5. On March 19, 2020 at 10:44 am,
    cfs says:
  6. On March 19, 2020 at 11:20 am,
    cfs says:

NIH data base is identifying up to 36 minor mutations, probably none effecting the virulence significantly.
    It is clearly a human-engineered BIOWEAPON
    I do not know whether it was released accidentally or deliberately, but for now I will assume accidentally by China.
    That, however, does not absolve China of blame:

• On March 19, 2020 at 5:08 pm,
      Ozibatla says:

Cfs, I am interested to hear your theory behind the human engineered bio-weapon possibility. Is it the mutation factor that leaves you convinced this is man made? I personally have not looked into great detail regarding the origin of Covid19 so your consensus intrigues me.

7. On March 19, 2020 at 1:29 pm,
    james says:

AL don’t cool ! Give Frieda same compliments She needs it ! Buy flowers !

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.