Great advice for difficult times from Dr. Frieda

Click on play to listen
Dr. Frieda is a great asset for all of us during these times while we are living in uncharted waters!

Comments:
  1. On March 20, 2020 at 2:01 pm,
    irishtony says:

“ONE”..Must be treated as special….Let me tell you MRS. …..Sod Off.
    ROYAL CARE

THE 93-year-old Queen and Royal Family are “at risk” of coronavirus and will speak to doctors on a daily basis amid the crisis, it was claimed today.

Dr Anna Hemming, who spent seven years as resident in-house doctor at Buckingham Palace, pointed out several members, including the Queen and future king Prince Charles, 71, were in the at-risk category due to their age.

The doctor, from The Cranley Clinic, told Tatler: “Clearly, members of the Royal Family are in high risk groups – not just over 70 but over 90 years old too.

“I believe the family will be talking daily with their medical team and taking all reasonable precautions, particularly for the Duke of Edinburgh who we are all aware is the most fragile member of the Royal Family.”

• On March 20, 2020 at 2:04 pm,
      irishtony says:

The first line of the above is mine

• On March 20, 2020 at 2:48 pm,
        irishtony says:

To ALL & Everyone at the Ker.
        Why dont we make next Monday a Corona free day .
        All..If you were to put up a heading that just states Happy Time , then underneath we can all post links to ,say happy music, / short comedy clips , & anything else that will make us smile………..IE. no mention of this virus for one day on the KER.
        Does anyone else go along with this ?.

• On March 20, 2020 at 2:59 pm,

I think that would be a good idea……….I have been posting most of the week….
          I think , the idea, with the VIrus is OVER BLOWN…….

• On March 20, 2020 at 3:40 pm,
            Covid Kid says:

Does that mean I can’t have a Corona beer?

• On March 20, 2020 at 4:53 pm,

People are so stupid………..sales of Corona Beer down 30%……….

• On March 20, 2020 at 7:41 pm,

You have my word on that, Mr. Irish.

• On March 20, 2020 at 7:40 pm,

Hi Mr. Irish, I figured that the first line was yours.

We too are in a high risk category. THe difference is that we, personally, trust God. Whatever He decides is fine with us.

2. On March 20, 2020 at 2:12 pm,
    SilverDollar says:

Hey Al, this is for you:
    You might want to sit down before you watch it………leadership of the highest caliber.

• On March 20, 2020 at 3:16 pm,
      irishtony says:

Hi SD. In the article they called the CDC a reliable source if information..LMFAO.
      HaHaHaHaHaHa……………………………………………………………………………….

• On March 20, 2020 at 7:44 pm,

I just watched it and what can I say? He is trying to keep moral up.

3. On March 20, 2020 at 2:41 pm,
    • On March 20, 2020 at 2:52 pm,

wait till they find out they were hoodwinked………..
      How many Chinese National in the biggest hot spots….where the virus is located….hummm

• On March 20, 2020 at 7:45 pm,

And, guess where most of my family and I live?

4. On March 20, 2020 at 2:46 pm,
    cfs says:

Here’s one for the anti-zionistas on this site.

Now tell me Israel is not one of the US’s best friends.

• On March 20, 2020 at 2:56 pm,

Not one in the same………Fake jews are not giving the donations…….

• On March 20, 2020 at 3:24 pm,
      irishtony says:

cfs….About F***ING time they gave back something to the hard working tax payers in the US….Who have been funding them for years. I also hope they are going to give some to their neigbours accross the wall.

• On March 20, 2020 at 3:33 pm,
        cfs says:

Why does someone who is not sick, doesn’t get sick, on a salary and receiving money from his employer deserve to get money from the rescue fund……I don’t understand.

• On March 20, 2020 at 3:40 pm,
          cfs says:

I understand, maybe, why California is under house arrest….we have a lot of cases.
          But why is Pennsylvania under house arrest ? They have a high density of people, but very few cases. Why is their economy being destroyed when a house lockdown is not going to stop any spread ?

• On March 20, 2020 at 3:44 pm,
          cfs says:

I sent my info to politicians that know me…..I’m pretty sure Trump got the info.
          If not from me then from a lot of people.
          I think supply will be allocated to sick folks first.
          Hopefully eventually it will be used as a prophylaxis.

• On March 20, 2020 at 7:46 pm,

Many thanks CFS. You will enjoy the segments tomorrow with the Former Mayor of Shilo’

5. On March 20, 2020 at 3:21 pm,
    james says:

AL ! You a lucky Man ! Diss woman has a voice of haven ! Tank u Queen of Dockers FRIEDA you free me to !

6. On March 20, 2020 at 3:22 pm,
    cfs says:

I think Trump blew it with an incompetent rescue package.

Why does it not correlate at all with locality need ? Does not make logical sense.

Of course, politicians wanted as big a giveaway as possible…..that’s how they buy re-election votes.

AND I just bet much of the money given to firms depends on lobbyist kickbacks as to allocation. Meanwhile the taxpayer gets an even bigger millstone to hang around his neck.

7. On March 20, 2020 at 3:37 pm,
    AJ says:

Burr and Loeffler’s Corona Cash Out

• On March 20, 2020 at 4:47 pm,

Everyone of them are guilty of stock fraud…….insider trading……but, I think it is allowed.,,,,has been going on for at least 12 yrs……I think….

• On March 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm,
      Ebolan says:

Why didn’t you mention Crapstein? She cashed-out, too. Oh, forgot, she’s a DemoCrap and they can do no wrong.

8. On March 20, 2020 at 3:40 pm,
    irishtony says:

I am posting this link again . I have asked my children to send this to everyone they know on Facebook , asking everyone that they to send it to , to send it to everyone that they know……This info NEEDS to go VIRAL to get to the eyes & ears of our politicians .
    I also ask anyone at the KER who has Facebook to do the same…Thank You.

• On March 20, 2020 at 4:50 pm,

Been saying……..VIRUS IS BS………go back to FEB 22……….

9. On March 20, 2020 at 3:56 pm,
    cfs says:

DATA UPDATE (Different format to indicate how containment is working)

Country…..NEW confirmed…..NEW deaths ALL SINCE YESTERDAY

Italy…………….5,986……………627
    Spain……………2,336…………….213

USA……………..3,007………………22
    UK………………….714………………33

10. On March 20, 2020 at 4:00 pm,
    cfs says:

Getting the math of exponentials yet folks ?

It is scary. But wait a few weeks if we don’t manage to contain.
    It takes about 5 days before symptoms, so we don’t expect any chance of a flatterning or downturn for a few days yet.

11. On March 20, 2020 at 4:11 pm,
    cfs says:

Here’s the good news: Remember, I told you Germany was using hydroxychloroquine and antibiotics?

Germany has 19,609 confirmed cases, but only 2 are in intensive care listed as critical.
    (there are some more listed as severe, but not critical.)

• On March 20, 2020 at 4:58 pm,
      irishtony says:

And here is some more good news. In times of crises people get inventive.

• On March 20, 2020 at 5:24 pm,
      bonzo says:

Check Irishtony’s post at 3:40pm. The CDC has know since 2005 that chloroquine has worked well against corona virus, but today Dr. Fauci said the evidence was just anecdotal. The CDC is totally corrupt, a sock puppet for big pharma which has no interest in cheap cures like the generic malaria drugs or IV’s of high dose vitamin C which is working in Singapore hospitals against Wu flu. The CDC is only interested in expensive patented drugs and vaccines. If a Wu flu vaccine comes out next year they will try to make it mandatory for all. God help us.

• On March 20, 2020 at 5:51 pm,

DITTO>>>>>>on TOTAL CORRUPT……….how long have we been saying ….VIRUS IS BS…

• On March 20, 2020 at 7:56 pm,

I am not a doctor, so I can’t comment on his comment. Does sound a bit strange, I will say.

• On March 20, 2020 at 7:55 pm,

cfs. Thank you for this valuable point,

12. On March 20, 2020 at 5:52 pm,
    irishtony says:

Hi..bonzo….Your last sentence is 100% correct. The first pharma co. that comes out with a drug to fight this ..( very expensive drug ) will make Billions . The first pharma co. that comes out with a vaccine will make untold billions….& yes it will be MANDATORY worldwide…..IMO.

• On March 20, 2020 at 5:52 pm,

Gates and Company………….

• On March 20, 2020 at 5:53 pm,

Gates……and the CDC……..work hand in hand….arm and arm….

13. On March 20, 2020 at 5:57 pm,
    irishtony says:

I would also go as far as to say that “THEY” have allready got a Vaccine . They just have to get the Worlds population so shit scared , that we will be begging “THEM” to give it to us.

• On March 20, 2020 at 6:02 pm,

Gates has been working on the vaccine…….since, he got the patent……..have you not read that…………..

• On March 20, 2020 at 6:24 pm,
        irishtony says:

Yes , Jerry …A lab in Isreal have been working on it since last year. Before this shitstorm dropped in our laps….But you allready knew that….Take care my Friend.

14. On March 20, 2020 at 7:04 pm,
    irishtony says:

Its 0203 am here in the uk…i’m going to hit the sack….speak to you all later today…….
    Nighty Night.

• On March 20, 2020 at 7:41 pm,
      bonzo says:

Tony, it’s very important to sleep between 10pm and 1am to boost your immunity.
      You need to hit the sack at 10pm. Why are you still up at 2am?

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.