Jim McKinney and Big Al opine on the future and the apparent shift in Drudge Headline Policy

Click on play to listen
Big Al says, ” Lt Col McKinney (Ret) provides listeners with thought provoking ideas on American society.

Comments:
  1. On March 23, 2020 at 1:11 pm,
    cfs says:

It is my opinion, and I only have one unconfirmed source, that if google continued to censor postings they would be treated as a “publisher” and become liable for prosecution, just like newspapers or book publishers are for libelous material.

• On March 23, 2020 at 2:29 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

I will take your word. I have censored no one

2. On March 23, 2020 at 1:15 pm,
    cfs says:

Jim, it is my belief that there will be not only temporary disruption of Chinese exports, but also a permanent disruption of many products from China.
    As such this will permanently disable significant chunks of the world economy.

• On March 23, 2020 at 2:30 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

You are correct

• On March 24, 2020 at 9:24 am,
      Jim M says:

I don’t disagree, I just believe the US is in the best positioned to ride the economic storm out – and separation from the CCP is a good thing.

It must be done carefully, and is a sophisticated strategic way – I see this when I see Trump talking about a good relationship with Xi, but pushing back on lower staff propaganda. Americans don’t take threats well, and Trump is the king at not taking threats well.

This virus gives a an opportunity the West would not have had. Things are at a stand still, easier to start from a lower baseline.

3. On March 23, 2020 at 1:26 pm,

Last I heard out of DC was that the Democrats were refusing to make any agreement until Trump cancelled the DoJ lawsuit against Obamacare.
    I guess the cancellation of Obamacare was a campaign promise, but I was thinking with this virus problem we were headed towards universal healthcare anyway.

• On March 23, 2020 at 2:31 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

I was wondering where that went

4. On March 23, 2020 at 1:27 pm,

Trump tweet……….on the virus……..
    Trump’s frustrations spilled into public overnight, tweeting, in all caps that “WE CANNOT LET THE CURSE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO.”

His election depends on a good economy……Or he is Hooverized……..
    And……..
    JIMMY , where did you get the 2% number…..concerning low pay earners….?
    There are 95,000,000 not in the work force.

• On March 24, 2020 at 9:33 am,
      Jim M says:

The 2% is from the Bureau of Labor and Statistics – it is the number of minimum wage workers. You are right, there are a lot of people not in the labor force, and it there will be more unemployed this reporting period by a lot – that will hurt. But my point is minimum wage workers do not impact the economy significantly, as most higher paid employees are working remotely or are still working – service sector jobs in restaurants, leisure, travel are being hammered, but they can come back easily.

Manufacturing is slowing, but if the Trumpster drops the quarantine, and we have treatments, this will turn back on. It is a gamble, and will cost some at-risk folks, sadly, but we do not need a few years of depression and Joe Biden at the helm.

• On March 24, 2020 at 4:42 pm,

Thanks Jimmy……

5. On March 23, 2020 at 1:50 pm,
    AJ says:

‘I’m going to keep pushing.’ Anthony Fauci tries to make the White House listen to facts of the pandemic

• On March 23, 2020 at 2:35 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

• On March 24, 2020 at 9:40 am,
      Jim M says:

AJ, if the doctors were in charge, we would all be in isolation. There is a cost to the that – destroying our economy. Losing our economy will hurt more of the poor than the virus ever will. There is a balance in all things. Fauci is a doctor, he does not report to the people.

6. On March 23, 2020 at 2:14 pm,
    cfs says:

Good news about reinfection:

7. On March 23, 2020 at 3:13 pm,
    irishtony says:

Right lets have a bit of humor….. Kenny Everett & Jonna Lumly.

8. On March 23, 2020 at 3:25 pm,
    Kenny says:

I noticed during the last year I’m not visiting Drudge the way I used to. Seemed to be less a Conservative viewpoint as it was in the past. I’m visiting Zero Hedge the most now.

• On March 23, 2020 at 4:14 pm,
      irishtony says:

Kenny….I’m visiting Zerohedge the most now…..Most people are, Their comment section is huge.

• On March 24, 2020 at 11:31 am,

Ditto on the zero…………….a lot of good info. as well as the comment sections…sometimes, depending on the subject.

• On March 23, 2020 at 5:17 pm,