Dr. Frieda, Valuable views for all

Click on play to listen
Big Al says, “I cannot stress enough just how valuable Dr. Frieda’s advice is for all of us.

Comments:
  1. On March 26, 2020 at 12:13 pm,

nEW GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19:
    I understand the quantization will be on a county by county basis,
    with each county being classified low, medium or high risk.
    New guidelines to be announced this weekend or Monday will describe how citizens SHOULD behave.
    The CDC is scrambling to test and establish risk county by county.
    Trump has already sent out guidelines to state governors for feedback.

2. On March 26, 2020 at 12:30 pm,

UNBELIEVABLE:
    The White House criticized Wednesday the Seattle-area NPR station’s recent decision to stop airing the coronavirus task force press briefings.

“It’s not surprising, but also a failure of their duty to the American people, that some media outlets would choose to block their audiences from receiving accurate, up-to-date information on President Trump’s whole-of-government approach to slowing the spread of COVID-19,” White House deputy press secretary Judd Deere told Daily Caller. “No other Administration has been as transparent and as accessible as this one, and we will continue to make sure this Nation hears from its leaders and top health experts during this global pandemic.”

• On March 26, 2020 at 12:45 pm,

NPR…..is a demowhit group……..slanted ….and twist things all the time….every time I listen, …they twist the truth…….I listen on a daily basis , just to listen how warped their thinking is……

• On March 27, 2020 at 6:05 am,

I did not listen to NPR…..last night, nor this morning…..and I FEEL REFRESHED……
        I think I am going to strike the idiots off my list of informative news…….
        CFS…..the bible is more current , than those idiots……….

• On March 26, 2020 at 1:45 pm,

The people who I am familiar with at NPR do not matter in the lease to me or my life.

3. On March 26, 2020 at 12:36 pm,
    Ebolan says:
    • On March 26, 2020 at 12:41 pm,
      Ebolan says:

It’s not called Fractured Reserve Banksterism for nothing!

4. On March 26, 2020 at 12:42 pm,
    james says:

Only fore you Frieda ! I find the VIRUS ! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wlsd9mljiU

5. On March 26, 2020 at 4:45 pm,
    cfs says:

INCONVENIENT MATH:
    We are told, Chinese data, supported by Italian data, the men die at approximately twice the rate of females due to coronavirus.
    We are told by China that if you are 80 years old your chance of death is about 14%.
    So let’s examine what that means, individually for men and women.
    Lets assume that the population of 80 year olds contains equal number of men and women:

In order to conform to the given statistics, this means that approx. 19% of the men die,
    and again to create the statistics, this means that approximately 9% of the women die.
    (rounding to the nearest whole number)
    If there are less men than women in the 80 year old population, in order to get death numbers in the ration 2:1, the death rate for men actually goes up.

6. On March 26, 2020 at 7:47 pm,
    bonzo says:

I would rather play my Taylor 810 dreadnought guitar and sing my favorite songs than keep a journal. Basking in the noon day sun like a lizard is nice too.

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.