Big Al’s final word on Faith, Religion and Coved 19

Ckick play symbol to listen

Comments:
  1. On May 23, 2020 at 11:39 am,
    Josey Wales says:

Big AL , that’s how you really feel about this there’s no use me continuing to defend myself whatsoever because this type of action is always going to be ongoing as with even the ads that you claimed to be something that I was going to capitalize on yesterday’s blog with a covid-19. Completely untrue. God’s Word is under attack everywhere and especially in the Christian community. Refusing to endure sound doctrine like the Bible says. I have all the scriptures to defend all these matters that you claim otherwise that obviously wants to quelch-diminish the love of the truth. You’ve been trying to silence everything and you’ve been doing it for a very long time. Even if I was to use my real name it’s still going to be the same message nothing is going to change. God bless everyone and I hope that everyone realizes that this world is soon to change and the Bible is very clear on this there’s no question about it. Now, I will let God defend me in this matter because where this is going is not pleasing to God whatsoever because this is very offensive it’s only intended to silence the truth. Quoting more scriptures is not going to change anything in this situation. That’s already been done and the truth is being silence now. When God defends me it’s not a pleasant outcome but I have no choice in this matter anymore. This type of action never stops. It’s ungodly and very unchristian-like.

• On May 23, 2020 at 1:26 pm,

You did not even come close to understanding my comment.

• On May 23, 2020 at 1:58 pm,
        Josey Wales says:

Big AL, my apologies maybe I’m in fact I am dumber than a door nail. I can change my name on the handle and but that’s not going to change anything in fact that’s fine there’s no problem there I really don’t care if it’s called “dirt”. Every Christian site I’ve been to there’s no requirement to use your real name because we’re are all under attack. I will hear from people I never heard of it before and I’ll find out I’ve got the authorities after me I don’t know this world has gone completely vertical with evil and wickedness. Also, I’m not being compensated for anything and I don’t need all that trouble. I’m not in here for myself at all and to stop posting entirely has no effect on me whatsoever. It”s your business model that’s being compromised I can really understand that and I have no problem accepting that at all. Only you know , how you want to handle your business and all those matters that make a big difference in your best interests. Just please be honest on how you want to handle this because we don’t want to have more complications in the future because of something that’s being compromised for you in your business and I don’t want to interfere with that at all. As I’ve stated before I’m just here to represent the truth and people need to be aware of what’s coming upon this Earth it’s quite evident with all the facts being substantiated entirely by all the events taking place. The Great Commission as far as being a Christian is to plant seeds and save souls especially in these chaotic times we are in and heading into it without any question about it. So I will leave the rest up to you and you know this is your business and you’re the boss. God understands this but at the same time we just have to keep everything really cordial and honest so we don’t run into complications in the future. So, I don’t want to be here and then have something else come up and you know another situation that really shouldn’t have happened if you know what I mean. So you can let me know or I will just in entirely stop posting because I don’t want to have any interference with what you’re trying to accomplish here on this site and then more repercussions bottom line. You’re the boss. I have to answer to my boss who is God. God’s Will is what everyone decides. I had to learn that lesson many many times and every time I try and force the square cog into a round hole it never works. God has other plans and it works out to be something that I couldn’t understand and it was perfect. I can be my own worst enemy. I don’t hear from you don’t worry about it everything will work out. ✌️ God bless always.

• On May 23, 2020 at 6:04 pm,

I said what I said because it is how I live my life. I never thought that you were being compensated for the post.

I want friends to know exactly how I feel about sensitive issues. I too have a boss and He is exactly the same as yours as Jerry’s. I can exist no other way.

I happen to agree with everyone here that our world is sliding downhill. We have no morals as defined in The Bible and have not had for a long time.

I perhaps only feel differently from some on the issue of Islam. I do not believe that it is a philosophy of peace. Jesus was very specific regarding the Proclamation of The Kingdom. I live my life that way and have no time for any person or group of people who don’t abide by it.

I could be wrong but I think that you are a decent person.

• On May 27, 2020 at 8:19 pm,
      Ron says:

Revelation 9 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
      Immortal cell lines:
      Cells from a multicellular organism which would normally not proliferate indefinitely but, due to mutation, have evaded normal cellular senescence (cessation of cell division) and instead can keep undergoing division. The mutations required for immortality can occur naturally usually a type of cancer virus or be intentionally induced for experimental purposes.
      One way to make an immortal cell line is Introduction of a viral gene that partially deregulates the cell cycle.
      This is exactly what Moderna Therapeutics’s mRNA-1273 does. The main stream Media spin is that this is a COVID-19 vaccine. It is not. It is an mRNA drug which is a viral gene. The single-stranded molecule sets up a temporary protein factory outside a cell’s nucleus and attaches to ribosomes. This cellular machinery translates its sequence of four kinds of nucleosides—adenosine, cytidine, uridine, and guanosine—into a protein. “If you can hack the rules of mRNA, essentially the entire kingdom of life is available for you to play with,” says Hoge President of Moderna. The mRNA drug bypasses your immune defenses against foreign RNA and hacks into your cells and uses them to produce what exactly? a vaccine ? a deregulated cell cycle? ToBeDetermined after forced injection.
      What if mRNA-1273 makes your cells immortal like a cancer this could be very painful and make it difficult for you to find death as in Revelation 9:6.
      How do you explain the mark of the beast and immortality both predicted 2000 years ago and now a conceivable reality? Answer GOD
      mRNA drugs could be a faster and more adaptable way to make drugs than manufacturing the individual proteins themselves in large bioreactors. And it would allow scientists to deliver proteins that act inside cells or span their membranes, which are a challenge to introduce from the outside. An mRNA drug would also be easier to control than traditional gene therapy. Any DNA introduced into the cell could integrate unpredictably into the genome. DNA damage!
      Moderna is playing with the entire kingdom of life this includes you.

• On May 28, 2020 at 7:50 am,
        Ron says:

We can not stop Gods Judgement.
        We can not stop the mark of the beast.
        We can refuse to take it, this is a test.
        That is why nothing has changed for 6000 years.
        get ready to take the test.

2. On May 23, 2020 at 6:08 pm,

Big Owl………we are just IRON SHARPENING IRON……….not everyone knows everything, and the spirit will lead us accordingly……sometimes it is for our benefit, sometimes it for other’s benefit., you just never know….

3. On May 23, 2020 at 6:45 pm,
    Josey Wales says:

Big AL, very well said and accepted. I guess when you say “”when”” I will just leave as I’m instructed and that will be the Will of God. I will just leave it there because I’ve already explained everything and I’m not here to cause any discontent. The Bible says we need to be held blameless and that something that’s always on my mind so I don’t want to cause any altercations that are unnecessary. Avoid them at all costs. If God’s Word offends people then I can’t control that. That’s the very reason why I leave the links. No one can say they’re being harassed by long posts etc. unless there’s a debate. I have to stand for the Word of God there so I don’t have a choice only when it really affects someone’s salvation. If someone doesn’t agree with the rapture that has nothing to do with salvation. Etc.

• On May 24, 2020 at 10:29 am,
      AlKorelin says:

Josey,

Please read my very recent comment to Jerry and reply to me

• On May 24, 2020 at 12:21 pm,
        Josey Wales says:

Big AL, the timing couldn’t be better for a new section that you’re going to call “”Sharpening Iron””. It’s exceptional and nothing sounds better at this particular time. I don’t have to really elaborate on the urgency of the moment we’re living in right now as you are well aware by all my comments fully supported by God’s Word. David Horowitz is a really good guest from what I gather on the internet speaks out about the attack on Christianity. Precisely accurately correct. There’s many people in the Christian community that are suffering from vicious attacks and not only that threats on their life. On YouTube especially all Christians do all day long is argue, fight and call people names it’s just disgusting. God is very angry with us because we are to be peacemakers but that’s why the Christian community is such a spiritual darkness right now. What I don’t agree with on YouTube is we have a lot of people that come into the comment sections and just because they say some negative things the YouTube channel / owners block them immediately. You can’t get people to come to Christ if you’re going to eliminate the people that need to be saved. Unless for example, they’re really on a specific agenda just to disrupt everything but you don’t know that until you go through all the motions. I would be in very heated debates back and forth countless times and I have had not many but some actually come to Christ that the youtubers would block right away. Although now, they’re blocking anyone that teaching sound doctrine. The YouTube platform has been destroyed. I have been very active on YouTube over the years and also had my own YouTube channel with website that I closed down in October of last year to be precise and just warned everybody to be prepared because you can only report the news so long and people need to have the faith to understand the days that we’re living in. The writing was on the wall last October. I had a lot of comments that I tolerated even with a lot of profanity and I wouldn’t block anyone unless I really thought they were intentionally just trying to disrupt everything. So I was very patient and the Bible says we’re to be patient because I was in a bad condition myself at one time in my life so we must understand these things but the Christian community acts like people should get the message immediately and they block them it’s just not something Jesus would do it all. The whole point of being a Christian is to follow after Jesus ways and Christians want to go in their own ways and they’re not doing the Will of the father at all. I was totally anonymous on the internet because of the vicious attacks and everything. There is no financial gain or any monetary benefit. In fact, I would never ask for anything when it comes to The Gospel. I’m only in this because of planting seeds and leading people to the cross. Hell is a very terrible place and it’s for eternity anything that I would gain monetarily has no bearing on how horrible situation would be for someone to end end up in a place like that. Besides, any financial benefit with regards to myself would be meaningless in the scheme of things regardless.

When I first signed on to the website here to post comments I didn’t know how long I was going to the active on here and Josey Wales was a character that stood for righteousness and he was always protecting people that just wanted a decent life without all the butchery.

So, I don’t know how I would change my name but I would assume I would just put the name in the box and then just continue with the same email I would think ?? Maybe the comment would be delayed until it was approved or something.

So, it’s whatever you decide to do and like I said the new section is an exceptional idea considering the times we live in right now. I’m just going along with where God leads me and then like I advocated I don’t want to go against his Will. Those mistakes were completely foolish and just ignorance of God’s Word. I meditate on those mistakes today LOL

• On May 24, 2020 at 12:30 pm,

I too am just going where I believe that God is leading me. It is actually not simple but easy to try to abide by Jusus’ proclamation. I am convinced that it is the correct way to live.

I look forward to the future dialog on “Iron Sharpening Iron” Probably starting either this afternoon or tomorrow.

• On May 24, 2020 at 1:11 pm,
            Josey Wales says:

Big AL, apparently he is leading you with the things of God in mind. That only comes from God. All depends on the intentions though. Although, I think you’re very far away from anything else that would be considered something that is not pleasing to God. Nothing you would ever consider. But many do. The root of all evil is money. Also people looking for gratification but all the glory has to be given to God and then we are blessed with a peaceful life. Even so, the Bible says the righteous will be tested. Many reasons for that but that’s a whole nother dialogue. Anytime I try and take credit things do not work out, anymore than trying to live against God’s Will. The Bible says we are to be anxious for nothing. So, for me everything’s a day at a time and then I just go where things lead and then it works out perfectly for me and then of course I’m tested too, so I understand that part but many do not that’s when things get very troublesome. The Bible says we are to rejoice when our faith is tested and we go through trials and persecutions.

• On May 24, 2020 at 1:22 pm,

Josey…………it is……….the LOVE of money which is the root of all evil… 🙂
            1 Timothy 6:10 King James Version (KJV)
            10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

• On May 24, 2020 at 1:27 pm,
            Josey Wales says:

👍👍Absolutely brother couldn’t agree more. Everything’s corrupt

4. On May 23, 2020 at 7:11 pm,
    Josey Wales says:

Anyone that looks for praise from man is not worthy of the kingdom of God. I am not concerned in the least with what someone thinks of me it’s what God thinks of me. I have had so many experiences that people will demonize you for any reason when you’re trying to follow after God’s holiness. I have many examples of this in my own life and just like when Jesus healed that blind man the Pharisees accused him that he had a demon. They wouldn’t stop accusing him. Here we have a man that can see with his eyes when he was blind and Jesus was being demonized nothing’s changed in this world it’s the same. Jesus was called so many names a glutton , it never ends. I was reading the scripture couple days ago that there’s only a small fraction of what Jesus went through and the disciples that’s written in the Bible there’s so much more that Jesus performed as far as miracles and everything including all the problems.

Galatians 1:10 – For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

1 Thessalonians 2:4 – But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.

Proverbs 29:25 – The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

John 12:43 – For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

• On May 24, 2020 at 12:17 pm,

These are all valid points, Josey

• On May 24, 2020 at 12:45 pm,

I appreciate your comment about not worrying about pleasing man, but being concerned about pleasing God.

This dialog, which hopefully be common on “Iron Sharpening Iron” is truly beneficial for all and that is what we can accomplish.

• On May 24, 2020 at 5:28 pm,
        Josey Wales says:

Big AL, lol… I never saw your comments and there’s been so many that it’s hard to keep track of them all. 🙂 The bottom line is really we need to keep God above everything else and not to disrespect other people or anything like that but we can’t just throw away God’s wisdom for man’s wisdom. It’s a beautiful thing because we’re always going to be far ahead of everyone else in living in the truth and the truth will set us free….right. My life right now would be completely clueless and I wouldn’t trade my relationship with the Lord God for all the money in the world. There’s no future here with this evil and wickedness. Unfortunately, those that are following after all this unrighteousness they’re not going to like the evil and wickedness thats going to be poured down on all of our heads soon. 😟 A real triple or quadruple endless bummer. I believe in the catching away and the rapture of the church but few are going to be worthy including myself. Of course, if I’m left in the tribulation I’ll get a martyr’s crown so that’s really a great prize if I refuse to capitulate. I better !!!

5. On May 23, 2020 at 10:08 pm,
    Josey Wales says:

This forum page is a good place to post this because there’s no other activity in here whatsoever. It’s not disturbing any of the other forums.

Proverbs 9:10 KJV
    10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding

Matthew 10:28 KJV
    28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. END.

Jesus is the one that preached on hellfire. It’s not popular today to preach on this subject because nobody wants to hear it but it’s the most important message of all. With the chaotic times ahead and there’s every evidence of this without a shadow of a doubt it’s going to be very frightening for those that do not know God or have no relationship this is what concerns me. You don’t want to wait till it’s too late and you can learn more by clicking on the video below.

• On May 24, 2020 at 12:22 pm,

I am not familiar with David Wilkerson, but that certainly does not mean that I disagree with his premise. I personally study Jon Courson and I currently plan to go through both The old Testament and The New Testament with his teachings which are on you tube.

• On May 24, 2020 at 5:39 pm,
        Josey Wales says:

Big AL, Jon Courson has some great messages he went through through some very terrible times if my memory serves me correct he lost his wife and daughter something I believe it’s been a long time since, not completely certain on that but I know he had some very terrible things happen and he was able to overcome it all still in the ministry. Jon courson is a Calvary Chapel member I believe to this day. I studied under Chuck Smith so he was my our mentor. He passed away in 2014 and I was really devastated. Then I was struggling to find someone else and I just turned to the Holy Bible and discovered many other things that I should have been reading and not doing. We should always be reading our Bibles and not depending on anyone pastor or church because we’re going to be definitely deceived. I never trusted anyone except Chuck Smith. I just came to that conclusion and then made that decision years and years ago this goes way back.

6. On May 24, 2020 at 3:29 am,
    Josey Wales says:

IS THE CORONAVIRUS GOD’S PUNISHMENT ? In about 6 minutes this man of God has broke this down in a remarkable way coming to the understanding of where we are. He speaks the truth. He wastes no time at all where some people could talk for hours and you still wouldn’t know what’s going on. We’ll maybe, I can think of much better ways to spend my time though.

7. On May 24, 2020 at 5:55 am,
    Chartster says:

The truth about Covid19.

• On May 24, 2020 at 7:19 am,

Ditto on the false info on the MASK……..I think we have mentioned this months ago, and said the FEAR, was a problem., and I warned many on this site……just saying….
      People need to use their brain…….
      US will revolt, guarantee it……….on the vaccine.
      Gates can not even keep a virus out of his computer, how can he create a vaccine for humans.

• On May 24, 2020 at 7:20 am,

Better info, that the hair dryer………thanks…..
        War against the mind……

• On May 24, 2020 at 7:21 am,

that to than…..

• On May 24, 2020 at 7:24 am,

Great comments………on the STRESS…..which effects the body…..

• On May 24, 2020 at 7:38 am,

Of course MUELLER is corrupt……..check out 9/11, Mueller’s connection to Dallas JFK,connections to CIA/OSS 1947…It is all out there …..
      Barr, not wanting to investigate OBAMA/BIDEN……is a real disappointmen.
      But, considering his connections to Epstein., it really is no surprise.

• On May 24, 2020 at 7:59 am,
        John Kruschke says:

You are absolutely spot on with Mueller Jerry.
        Sibel Edmonds of Newsbud who exposed the Pedophile Dennis Haster also exposed Mueller when he was running the FBI.She was ultimately blackballed by Mueller. It goes back to Pakistan when they obtained the technology to make Nuclear Bombs.

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:24 am,

Still running the nuke waste…..along with a bunch of well known names……
          the Ukraine deal, is part of the nuke waste , pay and play……
          Did you see my post on the MP of Ukraine, found dead, yesterday, with a bullet hole in his head, while in the restroom…..

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:34 am,
            John Kruschke says:

Karma is a Bitch.

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:40 am,

Karma,…….and the USA MICC…..needs some Karma………..

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:57 am,
            Ebolan says:
          • On May 24, 2020 at 10:24 am,

Ok, EBO……….I will run over and listen to Peter……I will report back to you, with anything new…. 🙂

• On May 24, 2020 at 10:55 am,

If you are referring to Shiff, because of my past conversations with him I will admit that he is very bright.

• On May 24, 2020 at 12:21 pm,

Ebo……listened to Peter Schiff…….some great comments as usual …..
            Gold going higher, which is what I have said, ……
            In addition, he likes gold stocks, nothing new there.
            Concerning the economy ……it is toast, like he said.

8. On May 24, 2020 at 7:50 am,
    Chartster says:

OOTB,
    You have to realize that some people in the system (or swamp) had to do bad things to stay in the system to collect evidence. None of these people could do anything until the right time. As in, after Trump was elected and the plan was implemented.
    The unseen war has been the fight for freedom within our government and our military. The world is full of spy’s.
    All these people in government have to make a choice. Trump and the patriots will expose everyone. It’s happening right in front of you, in real time, right now.

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:29 am,

You are going to have to have the JUSTICE DEPT…..in order to do ,what you say,
      I gave BARR, some space, until a few days ago, when he back peddled on Obama.
      Durham , has until July, I think to get some action going, …..or for me, he will also, be a dud…….BTW….thanks for the tape, from the Q, …..but, I am going to have to put on hold the JFK jr, arriving at the last moment.
      ALWAYS enjoy a conversation from you……appreciate all your thoughts…..

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:41 am,
        Chartster says:

Yes, we’ll see what Barr does.
        Listen to that Trump interview on the last link.
        I thought the agreement between US and Russia sharing air space was huge. (In the article)

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:44 am,

Chartster,……….I think , I just posted below, the air space agreement…..
          must have been posting at the same time……
          and I AGREE……HUGE, …..glad to see we have some brains in the military on both sides…

• On May 24, 2020 at 10:09 am,

Chartster, according to you, Trump is corrupt. Get a load of your foolishness from 11 months ago:
      On June 20, 2019 at 6:54 pm,
      Chartster says:
      But all the yahoos saying the fed is going to do QE is kinda funny. They are truly clueless.

On June 21, 2019 at 4:53 am,
      Chartster says:
      QE is impossible for the fed to do. It takes a corrupt president with a corrupt treasury to let it happen.

• On May 24, 2020 at 10:17 am,
        Chartster says:

The fed is not doing QE. But you don’t know the difference, so it’s a mute point to even explain it to you.

• On May 24, 2020 at 10:59 am,

You’re out of you mind Chartster.
          And it’s MOOT not mute. Duh…

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:07 am,

Common Mathew, typos are common let us give eachother a !break

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:16 am,

Mute instead of moot is not a typo. It’s ignorance.

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:51 am,

Well you never know do you Mathew?

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:00 am,

No it is a very strange version of QE. I call it not knowing what else to do and throwing hands into the air!

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:18 am,

QE is a euphemism for the Fed’s insane inflation.

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:36 am,
          Chartster says:

A moot point is pointless or hypothetical discussion.

A mute point is complete bullshit. And has no point.
          1. Trump is not corrupt!
          2. The fed IS NOT doing QE!
          Mute point!

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:46 am,

Agree with both points.

• On May 24, 2020 at 12:21 pm,

Chartster, ignorance like yours is the enemy of mankind and your faith in Trump has completely blinded you to reality.
            Only a complete and immoral idiot would defend what the Fed is doing and get lost in official-dumb’s definitions. The 1/100th of one percent is looting the people like never before and any threat that you and those like you might have posed to them several years ago has been masterfully neutralized with the installation of Trump and all the theater surrounding him. You are the textbook NPC.

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:03 am,

Hi Matthew,
        I disagree that Trump is corrupt. I believe that his ego is big enough that he does not have to be corrupt,

Ok did. Not ask, but regarding Biden he has proven on video to be corrupt!

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:15 am,

Al, Trump being corrupt was based on Chartster’s comment form 11 months ago. Biden is horrible.

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:59 am,

Fair enough

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:16 am,
          Chartster says:

The corrupt FBI, DOJ and Obama administration “ Made Up “ corruption regarding Trump. They all have been proven wrong! So, if Trump was corrupt, why in the hell do they have to make up and create some type of corruption?
          ..duh..)!

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:21 am,
            Chartster says:

Explain QE in detail. When you do (if you can) you’ll have the epiphany that what the fed is doing now Is Not, QE.

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:47 am,

I know that very well Chartster

• On May 24, 2020 at 11:49 am,

Simply because he is not corrupt, Chartster!

9. On May 24, 2020 at 8:45 am,
    Chartster says:
    • On May 24, 2020 at 9:34 am,

I like this one from the article…….
      Across Europe today, however, this report continues, fears that lifting their months-long coronavirus lockdowns would lead to a new wave of infections and deaths have so far not materialized—unjustified fears as confirmed by new data showing that all of the CDC’s predictions were garbage, and that prove the coronavirus fatality rate could be as low as 0.26%—thus proving beyond any doubt that “garbage” was the cause of the worst spike of unemployment in US history throwing 1-in-4 American workers out of their jobs—the catastrophic consequence of which has led to an unprecedented suicide wave striking the United States so severe its doctors are now declaring “We’ve Never Seen Numbers Like This Before”—and whose soaring suicide wave deaths now occurring in the US have experts further warning that their numbers will exceed those caused by the coronavirus.

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:37 am,

And this one, which kind of is in the same topic range………Christians and Trump…
        With Russia and the United States both being Christian nations fully supporting the free religious rights of their citizens, this report notes, when President Donald Trump won his stunning election victory due to the overwhelming support of his country’s Christian citizens, the godless religion hating nation of Communist China faced the greatest existential threat in its history—as did also the demonic socialist Democrat Party in America—both of whom then joined forces to wage an all-out war on President Trump to keep him from aligning the US with Russia against Communist China—and while watching all of their efforts fail, as neither President Trump nor President Putin took the bait to wage war on each other, then saw these vile monsters unleashing on the world their coronavirus pandemic.

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:38 am,
        John Kruschke says:

Mother Nature has a way of weeding out the STUPID. Put them out in the Bush in Alaska and they would all be dead in a week.

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:41 am,
        John Kruschke says:

Better yet, put them out in the North Pacific on a 90′ Trawler with no motor and see how long they last.

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:46 am,

I think , I will just stay on dry ground……better chance…at least for me…. 🙂
          I was a boy scout also….. 🙂

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:47 am,
            John Kruschke says:

Ok, Just send them a check and send them to Walmart to get a new Plasma T.V.

• On May 24, 2020 at 10:20 am,

John,……..I think they got a check, and as for Walmart, …..I will not go into what I think of Wally Mart…..But, the sheeple can just waddle in and take a free gander at the 80 incher TV….and hope the next check covers their fat arce.

• On May 24, 2020 at 10:36 am,

I am still angry about the little guys that it put out of busines!s

• On May 24, 2020 at 12:27 pm,

BIG OWL………I agree 100% on Walmart, …..screwing the little shop keepers in America.
            I maybe, go to Walmart once a year, ….usually when in Florida, for crap I am going to throw away after vacation…….otherwise, I would not be caught dead in that Lousy store.

• On May 24, 2020 at 9:39 am,

Thanks for posting the article………a few more people should read the article and comment…..JMO…..

10. On May 24, 2020 at 10:25 am,
    Al Korelin says:

Your comment about iron sharpening iron is very appropriate at this point. IT TURNS OUT TO BE EXACTLY what I wanted to hear.
    We are going to enlarge this site to include a section called Iron Sharpening Iron. I want it to include all non secular folks which includes both Christians and Jews. I would pray that our regular Christian folks are open minded enough to do that and the same for the Jews as exemplified by my guest David Horowitz. His book about how Christians are being screwed by many Liberals shows that he definitely believes in The Proclamation as given by Jesus.
    If we are able to do this and consider what both Christians and Jews are saying all of us can and will make the world a better place.
    I am counting on all of you to help in thus endeavor.

• On May 24, 2020 at 10:30 am,

Ok, …..but do not delete me, if, you do not agree with my opinion…… 🙂 LOL
      just joking, and you do not have to reply…. 🙂

11. On May 24, 2020 at 10:54 am,
    larry says:

I think everything is fine and no corruption exists..

12. On May 24, 2020 at 12:38 pm,
    larry says:

being facetious AL..you should listen to the video…have great day…comment on the vidio?

13. On May 24, 2020 at 1:04 pm,
    irishtony says:
    • On May 24, 2020 at 2:53 pm,

British people should be ticked off……

14. On May 24, 2020 at 3:16 pm,
    irishtony says:

Hi Jerry……Yes they are , but our govt doe’s not give a F**K about how we feel about this The evil one Soros, funds all the NGO’s who are behind this. Not just here in the UK, but also Spain / Italy / Greece / Cyprus……Man why cant that EVIL F**KER JUST DIE…………

• On May 24, 2020 at 3:43 pm,

Hello Irish………The govts. of the world, are so corrupt it is really sickening…..
      I am hoping that you stay safe and mentally strong, with all the crap going on.
      I am hoping, the people of the US wake up…..and start to push back, who knows,
      maybe the world will wake up and push back…

• On May 24, 2020 at 3:56 pm,
        irishtony says:

Jerry….I will not allow this crap to get to me. I am living my life now , as i did befor this corona crap dropped on our laps. Look at my posts of a couple of months ago , i called bullshit on it as did you. I believe people are begining to wake up, especially when it comes to Gates , with his poisonious vaccenes & chipping………..
        As i always say……Never let the bastards get to you.

• On May 24, 2020 at 4:34 pm,

Irish……..Good for You………I love hearing that…….FEAR NOT…..

• On May 24, 2020 at 4:36 pm,

I am going to keep up with the commenting on the BS…….this world needs to wake up..
            I want you to come over to the ….IRON SHARPENING IRON….section when you have a chance……I think you will enjoy it…..
            Stay safe, and have a great week end……and thanks again for sharing the tape…..Nigel is spot on……

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.