Big Al’s lengthy and important comment.

After spending upward of 8 hours on the blog yesterday and another couple today, I wrote the following comment. I would appreciate your thoughts!

In reply to OOTB Jerry.

I have spent some time this morning going over the comment from Dot G which I did respond to yesterday.

I agree in that Trump is , in my opinion a “salty salorr” and I really wish that he was a bit more diplomatic. The fact is that he is not diplomatic at all and that causes a lot of people to hate him. I disagree with Dot G in that I know all of you pretty well after the close to ten years that you have been commenting on my blog. (I really would prefer to call it “your blog” but then again I did start it and I now have to live with the consequences which in some cases have been very negative for me personally.

I believe that all of you are caring and intelligent individuals and that none of you “believe that all democrats are left and hate all of them. I also do not believe that even the most adamant of you do not really believe that Obama worships the devil. He may not be a Christian in the same way that OOTB, some others of you, and I are. That is certainly possible. But, I think that we all agree that he is a bit misguided in many of his political and societal views. Sure Black folks have, in many cases, been treated treated terribly but that is rapidly becoming a thing of the past. I don’t even come close to condoning any of these past negative actions.

Being the Christian that he is, I don’t believe that OOTB feels that way either. Tony has been here for a long time and I know that he shares my feelings.

Those who I did not mention above, like CFS, Larry, Eddy, Wayne and others are so intelligent that I know that they also do not feel that way. Our listener in Austin is a very good man and is definitely on the side of those here who think clearly and accurately.

I am proud to know all of you and consider each and everyone of you to be close to me. None of us hate anyone other than those who break the law and have turned America into an environment that reminds me of a cesspool.

My purpose here has always been and continues to be a forum where all can express their opinions.

Some of the opinions may be extreme but they are shared in true conscience and mean no harm.

Bottom line, we all want to see America stay free and become a better place.

Comments:
  1. On October 12, 2020 at 11:54 am,
    larry says:

off topic…preview to the free documentary about vaccines…

• On October 12, 2020 at 12:21 pm,
      bonzo says:

Thanks, Larry. I am signed up to see the Truth about Vaccines which starts tomorrow. You are all required to watch if you care about your families.

• On October 12, 2020 at 1:42 pm,

I too am signed up.

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:21 pm,
      Ron says:

Thanks for the vaccine info:
      Vaccine paradox: This is what triggered Robert Kennedy to action.
      Mercury is the most toxic metal known to man, but according to CDC is perfectly safe when injected directly into your child veins.

• On October 13, 2020 at 6:01 am,
        larry says:

right up by ally Ron…Thanks!…. a few sites above are new to me…into my folder for review….

Bottom line…vaccine industry is a poster child for messing with mother nature….

The Fluoridation of public water supplies is also a big problem in my book….A top predator Metal Halogen which is only less toxic than mercury by some measures with zero safe level for human consumption….

2. On October 12, 2020 at 11:56 am,

Repost……..just in case

On October 12, 2020 at 11:31 am,
    DItto…………..AND WELL SAID…………
    I thought long and hard, considering Dot G’s comment………and I would say,
    since, he is new to the site……from what I can tell, as I have never seen any
    of his prior post…..I thought I would just let him slide, ….Which as most of you
    know, that is a hard one for me…. 🙂

• On October 12, 2020 at 12:02 pm,

No need to post a second time for me.

3. On October 12, 2020 at 12:07 pm,
    larry says:

Wow…I scanned those comments and saw nothing outrageous…I will go back and try to recreate what Dot G did or did not do?…no idea what is going on at all…..my head is too tired for it all now…have a great day!

4. On October 12, 2020 at 12:22 pm,

And you also have a great day, Larry. Trust me, my brain is also confused and tired like yours seems to be.

5. On October 12, 2020 at 12:45 pm,

Trolls all over the place, especially political, this time of the year……..only a few days to keep everyone confused…….JMO……

• On October 12, 2020 at 1:44 pm,

Very true, thanks Jerry!

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:10 pm,

You are welcome…….

6. On October 12, 2020 at 12:53 pm,
    FIH says:

I have only read the one post by Dot G. In my opinion, he or she, has a very strong opinion stated without any facts to back it up. I think this is characteristic of being brainwashed whether right or left. The comments were presented in a negative perspective, thus negative energy, in my opinion. I don’t let negative get to me. You can’t please everyone, Big Al.

• On October 12, 2020 at 1:47 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

That is so true FIH. After 20 years of this I should have immediately realized that!

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:14 pm,

FIH……..has a very good thought…..on the subject…….JMO

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:41 pm,

I did reply to his comment. I would not have done so if I did not agree with what you wrote in your post.

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:53 pm,

Ditto………ok, got ya…….understand, comprendo…..

7. On October 12, 2020 at 1:04 pm,
    cfs says:

Each vaccines may have problems specific to the individual vaccine manufacturing process.
    Since we don’t know which vaccine will be chosen for Covid-19 and probably won’t know this year, the documentary may or may not be relevant.

• On October 12, 2020 at 1:49 pm,

Interesting and valid point,

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:37 pm,
      Ron says:

Vaccines will eventually go the way of cigarettes people in the future will never believe that doctors actually recommended them. Remember the camel commercials the most recommended by doctors. Doctors recommending that you inject mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, cancer virus, human DNA, and nano tech, who can believe it now. With liability protection no less

8. On October 12, 2020 at 1:06 pm,
    • On October 12, 2020 at 1:52 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

Holy smoke, I have not seen that one yet. If true, he is probably done or at least ver close to it!

• On October 12, 2020 at 4:43 pm,

Sorry for the oversight on my part. He did say that today. Let’s see just how the dems handle it.

• On October 12, 2020 at 1:54 pm,

Will this never end?

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:08 pm,
        cfs says:

Not until people are indicted, tried by a jury and put in jail, will many people even begin to realize the truth. And even then, many Democrats will never believe Orange man not bad.

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:50 pm,
          AlKorelin says:

No action even close to that yet. I will be very disappointed if we get none fairly soon. How about you?

9. On October 12, 2020 at 1:48 pm,
    David says:

There are a lot of different flavors of Koolaide out there. Many flavors should be banned by the FDA. In the absence of regulation, everyone should try to sort out those flavors that can be safely partaken and shared. Flavors at one end of the spectrum of flavors should always be questioned. In all events, discuss substance and avoid personal attacks at all cos.

• On October 12, 2020 at 1:50 pm,
      David says:

cos = cost

• On October 12, 2020 at 1:56 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

Yes David avoided at all cost!

10. On October 12, 2020 at 2:05 pm,
    cfs says:

Meanwhile people forget Epstein, pedophiles …..

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:22 pm,

Were is BARR, on that case………………hummm

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:28 pm,
        irishtony says:

Jerry…I fear Barr , is doing a Muller….Running out the clock . Could never understand why Trump gave him the job.

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:39 pm,

Every selection, seems to be a swamp creature……..Trump’s intel team, is really lacking in their abilities to understand the swamp , (cia)
          Trump is lacking on his history lessons, and that is for sure.

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:43 pm,

Mueller and Barr……are two peas in a pod…..jmo

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:47 pm,

The Flynn case is a real case of injustice ,…..
            The Speedy Trial Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that “[i]n all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy… trial.”

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:50 pm,

I wonder what the reason is behind Trumps’ actions?

• On October 12, 2020 at 4:05 pm,

From what we have seen so far Tony, I completely agree with you.

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:52 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

At this point that is so true!

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:03 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

Well, kind of. I do have other things on my mind!

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:45 pm,

Also misplaced, sorry!

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:05 pm,
      AlKorelin says:

I have other things on my mind!

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:12 pm,

Stay calm………..relax…….

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:42 pm,

Thanks, I am. How about you?

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:45 pm,

For some reason, unknown to me, my comment was not placed correctly. I was actually referring to your comment about Peru and and “hidden city”

• On October 12, 2020 at 7:50 pm,
      David says:

People don’t even think about debt/deficits and bailouts. Too busy chasing smoke screens. Economic failure seems to be driving more problems than recognized or discussed.

11. On October 12, 2020 at 2:24 pm,
    irishtony says:

“WOW”…Could it be that Dennis Gartman…Is going to be right for the first time in his life.
    “OR”…Has he just announced to the WORLD , That Trump is going to win on the third !!!

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:27 pm,

Going by Dennis G’s record………surely , his luck has to change sometime… 🙂

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:34 pm,
        irishtony says:

Jerry…..The first thing Trump , should do on the fourth , is call Barr into the oval office, & say …You have 24 hours to put your report on my desk , or your FIRED.

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:36 pm,

Ditto…………..I agree………

• On October 12, 2020 at 2:58 pm,

Should have happened already. I am wondering why it has not!7

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:08 pm,

Demwhits, would be all over Trump,. if, he fired BARR,.at this point…….they would make something up, that made it seem like Trump had something to hide…….jmo
            Trump should have fired him last Oct……Trump just waited to long….

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:43 pm,

I will say this whole situation has had very poor timing since Day One!

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:55 pm,

Al,…..Ditto ……on the timing……

12. On October 12, 2020 at 2:37 pm,
    AJ says:

fwiw good episode of the Bulwark podcast today

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:00 pm,

Thanks AJ, I will listen to it

• On October 12, 2020 at 4:17 pm,
        cfs says:

He puts up a straw man of Trump wearing a Superman Tshirt, without offering any proof of it, and then proceeds to waste time attacking the Tshirt. He criticizes Republican President’s behavior in the Oval office, of course, without mentioning any immoral President getting blow jobs from a young women. Amazing how selective memories can be.

• On October 12, 2020 at 4:05 pm,

Just listened to it, AJ. He has an interesting technique which is kind of similar to what we do here. Thanks for the link!

13. On October 12, 2020 at 3:01 pm,
    • On October 12, 2020 at 3:48 pm,

I started to watch this and I have to ask the question, is this a joke?

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:56 pm,

Not sure……..legal and medical coming together…..who knows…

• On October 12, 2020 at 4:32 pm,
        cfs says:

You have to understand European laws (which vary from country to country) about direct criticism of Government.
        What the lawyers and Doctors were saying that Governments using lockdowns and restrictions on meeting sizes were violating citizens civil rights, because those laws were both not warranted or proven to be needed and were unconstitutional in that they actually committed harm to many people by the diversion of hospital resources away from non-covid patients who needed the hospital services. (Part of the problem is also caused by migration across borders and any condemnation of that will get you fined or locked up in several countries, as being a racial slur.)

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:40 pm,

Thanks CFS. Does not mean it will continue to go smoothly for her!

• On October 12, 2020 at 4:37 pm,
        cfs says:

I would not describe it as going smoothly right now.

Trump should expect it to get out of committee, but needs 51 bodies in the Senate and I’m not sure he will get that number, if no Democrats show up.

14. On October 12, 2020 at 3:19 pm,
    pardu says:

Big Al, again to your question to me, another way I try to keep my cool and not get angry is to say to myself, when I see those on the left getting beyond angry, “There goes a child of God, cleverly disguised as a malcontent, or to someone who cuts me off in traffic, “There goes a child of God cleverly disguised as a poor driver.”

I am not always able to keep that perspective, but I try.

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:37 pm,

Pardu,

You never cease to amaze me.

15. On October 12, 2020 at 3:46 pm,
    irishtony says:

I tell you what….I think , what the Biden family are doing is dissgusting , its clear the old man J. Biden is very ill , if they had any “LOVE” for him , they would pull him from the race , take him home , care for him , & let him die with some dignety.

• On October 12, 2020 at 3:57 pm,

Great comment………Joe has lost it…….that is for sure…..

• On October 12, 2020 at 4:46 pm,
        cfs says:

I disagree. Joe is going senile, and I would worry about him being President, but I don’t think he is feeble and totally out of it.
        On the other hand, I can see the Democrats using the 25th amendment quickly if he is elected. And then we will have our second part-black Marxist President, who will succeed in killing the U.S. as we know it.

• On October 12, 2020 at 4:54 pm,

Joe has been losing it for some time now…….

• On October 12, 2020 at 5:26 pm,

Today in Toledo was the icing on the cake for me!

16. On October 12, 2020 at 4:30 pm,
    russell hamilton says:

JUST HEARD AMY MCGRATH SPEAK ON C SPAN Wow she told mitch m tat we cant change washington if we dont send new people to senate. How true She is 45 he is 78 time for change she is a marine jet piolet .nuff said .just donated 500 more dollars to jamie harriosons campange in south carolina go jamie another new senator rsh

• On October 12, 2020 at 4:56 pm,

russell, I am running for town mayor , on the demowhit party………send me $500

• On October 12, 2020 at 5:25 pm,

I am currently reading her book which is very good!

• On October 12, 2020 at 8:49 pm,
      Buzz says:

You can always tell when R. Hamilton posts. Comes off like a fourth grader that never learnt to spell—

• On October 12, 2020 at 9:17 pm,

Common Buzz, getting personal accomplished absolutely nothing.

17. On October 12, 2020 at 5:02 pm,
    cfs says:

I seem to remember this is also the anniversary of the execution of another Dimwit Marxist, Che Guevara.

18. On October 12, 2020 at 6:17 pm,
  19. On October 12, 2020 at 7:42 pm,
    cfs says:

Meanwhile the border wall has concentrated drugimport locations, and led to more drug capture:

20. On October 12, 2020 at 7:45 pm,

Seattle losing Boeing too:

21. On October 12, 2020 at 7:50 pm,

I know the CDC goes where evidence takes them, but reversals have happened 4 times now !!!!

22. On October 13, 2020 at 10:55 am,
    larry says:

all these agencies structure therapeutics to render maximum profits and maximum chronic trajectory for the Rockefeller industry that they are the top enablers on behalf of….in this specific covid case the process is NOT behind closed doors as is obviously preferred…as such, based on politics and or further loss of esteem and credibility(lol), agents of the medical cartel such as CDC realize they must redact such a preposterous or simply untrue initial position…..Liars poker being called out by political pressure….the new more corrupt america….

answer to the unasked questions