Weekend Show – Featuring Jesse Felder and Rick Bensignor – Markets and Metals
As the markets continue to lack direction and a wide range of sectors remain range bound we focus this Weekend’s Show on what will drive markets and metals through the end of the year.
We are very lucky to have both Jesse Felder and Rick Bensignor joins us on the same Weekend Show. We have them look at the big picture market trends and where each of them are advising clients to direct their investments.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder and Editor of The Felder Report kicks off the show with explaining why he thinks the BANG stocks (the major mining stocks; Barrick, Agnico Eagle and Newmont Goldcorp) are set up to outperform the FAANG stocks. He also discusses the challenges the Fed will have implementing their policy, why inflation is not “transitory,”, and how this is affecting the commodities.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies wraps up the show by sharing his outlook for the US markets, bond market, and compares gold to bitcoin as an investment.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Blackrock Silver – Updates from the Tonopah West Project in Nevada, including multiple high-grade silver results
- District Metals – Phase 2 drilling started at the Tomtebo Property and 2 new Property acquisitions in Sweden
- Infield Minerals – A Company Introduction And Update On The Exploration Strategy
- Hemisphere Energy – Updates on the polymer flood at the Atlee Buffalo G Pool, fall drill campaign, and debt reduction
- Sombrero Resources – Updates on the trading date and work plans at the Sombrero and Takana Properties
- Enduro Metals – More information on the new porphyry discovery at the Newmont Lake Property in the Golden Triangle
- Kodiak Copper – Gate Zone drill results yielding 105m of 0.76% CuEq within 504m of 0.47% CuEq at the MPD Project in BC
- Nickel Creek Platinum – Initial drill results from the Arch Area on the Nickel Shäw yields a new massive sulfide discovery
- Integra Resources – A look ahead to the upcoming Pre-Feasibility Study, with increased gold and silver production
- Nomad Royalty – Recapping 3 Key Asset Developments and Q3 Financial Results
- Colibri Resources – A focus in Mexico on gold exploration at the Evelyn Project, with 4 other JVs
- Labrador Gold – Drilling starting at the first priority target outside of Big Vein on the Kingsway Project
- Novo Resources – Exploration update including drill results from the Genie Prospect
- Prosper Gold – Following up on the initial drill results from the Golden Sidewalk Project