Weekend Show – Rick Bensignor’s Outlook For Us Markets, Commodities, USD and Bitcoin
On this Weekend’s Show we are joined by Rick Bensignor to cover all the major sectors and discuss how this bear market will play out. We focus a lot on Rick’s 7:11 SPDR Report which has outperformed the market during the last bull market and also over this recent bear market.
This is the first time we have had the opportunity to chat with Rick for the entire show which is very lucky considering these volatile markets. We start with the US markets and now “bear market” territory that was entered at the end of the week. Up next are interest rates and US Dollar which are both impacting a wide range of markets. We then get into commodities, including energy, agriculture, base metals and gold. Finally we can’t leave out cryptocurrencies and how they play into this bear market.
Please let Shad and I know what you think of the show. Out email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. We know these markets are very difficult so we are trying to help however we can.
Also when you have a chance check out Rick’s 7:11 Report. Click here to find out about the report.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- SilverCrest Metals – A Focus On How The High Margin Las Chispas Project Compares To Other Silver Mines
- Guanajuato Silver – Production And Exploration Update AT The El Cubo Mine And Pinguico Project
- Nickel Creek Platinum – Overview Of The 2022 Drill Plans At The Advanced Nickel Shäw Project In Yukon, A PFS Planed For Next Year
- Summa Silver – Exploration Update From The Mogollon and Huges Silver-Gold Projects
- Granite Creek Copper – Upcoming PEA And Phase 2 Drill Program At Carmacks Copper-Gold-Silver Project
- Graphene Manufacturing Group – A Collaboration Agreement With Rio Tinto To Utilize GMG Products
- Aztec Minerals – PP Announced With Alamos Gold As A Strategic Investor
- Capella Minerals – Updates On Exploration Plans In Finland and The Projects In Norway
- Sun Summit Minerals – An Introduction To The Buck Project, Team, And Company Financials