Weekend Show – Everything Is Going Up To Start The Year, Is It Sustainable?
Welcome to the KE Report Weekend Show!
Since almost every sector is heading higher to start the year we focus this Weekend’s Show on reasons why and, more importantly, if it will continue. We look at recent data, investor expectations and the degree of these moves to understand what the main drivers are for this recovery. And of course, the most important aspect, if these rallies will continue.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email. We love hearing what you all thinks of our guests, the companies we featured throughout the week and your thoughts on the markets. Our email addresses are Shad@kereport.com and Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report kicks off the show by discussing “who’s buying what”, in terms of retail vs institutional vs hedge funds. We look at the rebound in tech, continued push higher in PMs, the broad US markets and bonds. The discussion ends with comments on if we have seen a major turning point for the markets.
- Segment 3 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at the CPM Group is up next to share his big picture view the “2023 The Year Of Transition”. We ask what investors are pushing the gold and silver prices higher to start the year. This ties into a discussion on central bank buying and US Dollar weakness.
- Segment 4 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx wraps up the show by recapping the most important data so far this year and how it has completely shifted investors view on risk. Looking ahead to the upcoming Fed meeting, Marc lays out a scenario we haven’t heard recently.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- SilverCrest Metals – 2022 Financial Update, Holding Silver To Add Leverage And The Possibility Of An Acquisition
- Magna Mining – More High-Grade Drill Results Returned From The Crean Hill Mine Project
- District Metals – Application To Acquire The Majority Of The Polymetallic Viken Deposit in Central Sweden
- Blackrock Silver – Transformative Option On The Tonopah North Lithium Project, While Keeping Focused On Silver And Gold Exploration At Tonopah West and Silver Cloud