Weekend Show – Rick Bensignor, Dana Lyons and Mike Larson – Generalist Outlooks For Markets, Metals, Energy and Currencies
Welcome to The Weekend Edition of The KE Report! This Weekend’s Show we feature a group of generalist fund mangers and newsletter writers. This gives us a balanced view on the markets.
Everything (outside of the US Dollar) has been going up for the last 3+ months. The markets showed some weakness mid-week but investors are maintaining a bullish outlook. We breakdown what this means for short and long term investors.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email! I will be at a number of the conferences in Vancouver over the next two weeks. If you are in Vancouver and want to meet up please emails me! If you cannot attend the conferences but would like me to talk to any companies you like please let me know and I’ll be sure to swing by their booth. Our email addresses are Shad@kereport.com and Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies kicks off the show by sharing his outlook for US markets, gold, oil and natural gas bonds, the US Dollar and Bitcoin. With Rick’s track record, we are lucky to have Rick candidly share his outlooks.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager, is up next to discuss how much weight he puts on markets moves early in the year. We also discuss standout sectors that he thinks have more room to run higher.
- Segment 4 – Mike Larson, Editor and Chief at the MoneyShow wraps up this Weekend’s Show by first discussing if we are currently in a recession or if one is coming. How this all plays into future market moves and the investor sentiment is also discussed.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Thor Explorations – Q4 2022 And Full Year Operations Results At Segilola, Along With 2023 Exploration Strategy In Both Nigeria and Senegal
- Labrador Gold – Drill Results From Big Vein Intersecting 20.88g/t Gold Over 5 Meters, Part Of The Ongoing 100,000 Meter Drill Program
- Heliostar Metals – More Information On The $12.5million Financing And Acquisition Of The Mexico Gold Portfolio
- Southern Energy – Introduction To A Growth-Oriented US Natural Gas Producer
- TriStar Gold – 2023 Work Plans At Castelo de Sonhos – Timelines, Government and Community
- Arizona Sonoran Copper – Recapping The Best Intercept Ever On The Project and 2023 Work Plans
- Stillwater Critical Minerals – More 2022 Exploration Results Returned Building Towards The Resource Update
- Cassiar Gold – Exploration Update From Cassiar North At The Taurus Deposit
- Metallic Minerals – Exploration Results From The Fox Target At Keno East, Building Towards A Maiden Resource Estimate This Year
- Rugby Resources – A Focus On The Cobrasco Copper-Molybdenum Discovery In Colombia
- Brixton Metals – A Focus On The Thorn Property, Drill Results From Camp Creek, Trapper and Metla, A 2023 Exploration Outlook
- Granite Creek Copper – Key Takeaways From The Preliminary Economic Assessment At The Carmacks Project