Al's Insights – Thu 22 Dec, 2011

From Spain, James Turk discusses gold

www.goldmoney.com

Al KorelinJames Turk

Comments:
  1. On December 22, 2011 at 9:42 am,
    Marc says:

Hey Big Al,
    Of course, I look for another double digit increase in Gold….like the commercial says “Got Milk?”….Our blog party line should be: ” Got Gold?”!
    Marc

2. On December 22, 2011 at 10:30 am,

Yep,

Hey, if you get a chance watch the Boise State game later today. Should be a pretty good one. Their quarterback seems to be a kid to really watch.

Big Al

• On December 22, 2011 at 12:42 pm,
      Marc says:

Hey – I will Big Al, I completely agree!
      Yeah, Kellen Moore is another waiting to happen!
      Marc

• On December 22, 2011 at 12:43 pm,
        Marc says:

Oops – I forgot to put Steve Young – in my above comment – He is a Steve Young waiting to happen 🙂 I think

• On December 22, 2011 at 2:43 pm,
          Karen says:

Hi Marc,
          Love the Got Gold? idea!!

• On December 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm,

Okay, let’s do it!

Big Al

3. On December 22, 2011 at 2:15 pm,
    scott hamilton says:

Well friends : This year once again i got overinvested in mine stocks [silver, gold, and 2 copper] but i did wonderful in oil producers . It took 4 long years but i made a ton of money investing in Kodiak oil [KOG] and Apache [APA] . I sold apache above 105 , was out for more than 6 months [but keep it on my watch list] repurchased again on the plunge during the border worrys about Lybia Egypt border area during the recent troubles . resold at a great profit . may repurchse in Jan if price is right. great oil fields in North Sea and Egypt . Merry Xmas and good health to all . S

• On December 22, 2011 at 9:01 pm,
      Marc says:

Hey Scott –
      Thx, for all your specific investment plays – especially in energy. I have the fidelity energy mutual fund since 2007 and it is still DOWN!! Brutal.
      Congrats.
      Marc

4. On December 22, 2011 at 3:43 pm,

HI Scott,

I now own three energy stocks and may increase that number soon.

Best,

Big Al

5. On December 23, 2011 at 1:33 am,
    Rob says:

Actually, it is not so quiet in the PM junior and explorer space. Many shares are down an extra 10% the last couple of days … So, when speaking about gold/silver it would be handy to be more complete since many of us are invested in these companies.