Al's Insights – Wed 18 Apr, 2012

Big Al and Trader Rog respond to comments.

Al KorelinRoger Wiegand

Comments:
  1. On April 18, 2012 at 11:46 pm,
    Vortex says:

Big Al, and Trader Rog,

We all love you guys and we all respect your openness and willingness to allow an open dialog of difficult topic’s. Without this grand portal there is no future.

The transition:

The exponential and sometimes divisive topic’s continue to expand and delineate our dialog on such a diverse level of opinions. The human mind is truly a super computer of magnificent’s. The intellectual awareness here is a chronological event that is worthy of a historical recording in my opinion.

Big Al and Rog, there is nothing that can stop the grand default of the most prominent and draconian leveraged fiat currency known to man, the US dollar.

Hubris and military force will not sustain the unsustainable.

Financial leverage, force and epidemic fraud have now reached all levels of modern society and political architecture. The acquiescence that has engulfed every fabric of societal order to the dark forces is propaganda induced, so therefore, the only thing that is left is a caloric tonic that is powerful enough to facilitate the necessary cleansing of a bankrupt system, both financially and politically.

Daily, weekly or monthly trading experiments in hallucinogenic endeavors will have only minor effect’s on the death null of a defunct flawed monetary doctrine. The eventuality of the generational corrective mechanisms that must take place will not be stopped.

Mother nature will not be denied.

thank you for all you do.

Most Respectfully and always humble

V

• On April 19, 2012 at 6:42 am,

Morning Vortex,

You are one interesting individual!

Big Al

• On April 19, 2012 at 8:42 am,
        Marc says:

Big Al
        V is certainly that! And that’s a compliment :)
        Marc

• On May 8, 2012 at 11:16 pm,
        Cintia says:

or on facebook) Thanks! Mary JaneOk so I telakd with the mother. She is staying in a motel in Bluffton that Red Cross has put her in till tomorrow. So she needs to find an appartment. If anyone has any contacts in Bluffton for rental property please let me know. The boys are 3 and 5 and both wear a size 4T and size 10 & 11 shoe. Mom is a size 3 and small, shoe size 4. They need everything, so look around your house if you don’t need it or use it let me know. Esp furniture, dishes, bedding. Also gift cards would be awesome. Let me know I will come to you to get your donation. Please repost and reach out to your friends as well! Thanks!

• On April 19, 2012 at 8:48 am,
      John W. Robertson says:

Vortex,

You just wrote the Preface to the historical recording you seek. Excellent.

• On April 19, 2012 at 9:17 am,
        Marc says:

Hey John W.
        Great to see you again. I missed ya – Man! :)

• On April 19, 2012 at 9:26 am,
      Marc says:

BTW, You should be a syndicated columnist – V, I am dead friggin serious!
      All the best,
      Marc

2. On April 19, 2012 at 1:00 am,
    Irishtony says:

THANKS AL & ROG…………..VORTEX..Very well put.

• On April 19, 2012 at 3:44 am,
      Marc says:

Big Al, Roger and all,
      KWN’s latest blog interview with Robert Fitzwilson of the Portola Group pretty much sums up the current situation with the MSM ludicrous perception of a hard asset bubble. Why am I up this early? I have no friggin idea – it”s right back to sleep!
      All the best,
      Marc

• On April 19, 2012 at 6:45 am,

3:44 a.m.? Man, I haven’t seen 3:44 a.m. for one heck of a long time!

Best,

Big Al

• On April 19, 2012 at 6:44 am,

Mr. Irish and All,

Sorry this went up so late yesterday. I am on the PPI site visit and sometimes internet is tough!

Big Al

3. On April 19, 2012 at 3:39 am,
    Richard says:

Al/Rog, I agree we’re in the “eye” of the storm. That “eye” will be an elongated one. The PMs are trading nicely. The longer the consolidation move, the greater the move when PMs break out again. Summer should be fairly quiet for the PMs; the conventional markets appear to want to up the volatility.

• On April 19, 2012 at 6:46 am,

Thanks Richard,

Will be interesting during the next few months!

Big Al

• On April 19, 2012 at 8:41 am,
      Marc says:

Richard,
      I wholeheartedly agree with those comments. You seem to have an excellent handle on the current malaise of the PM market. The longer the consolidation the much more explosive the move up will be! I have mentioned that also…and I think you are spot on!
      All the best,
      Marc

• On April 19, 2012 at 8:49 am,
        Richard says:

Couldn’t agree more, Marc. I feel we’ll test the lows in gold in about 6-8 weeks. I’ll be a buyer then for the first time in months.

• On May 7, 2012 at 12:36 am,
          Barbara says:

Posted on Eisner awarding wnniing comic-shop, Zeus Comics is in Dallas which may or may not be on your route.Though I think you’ve hit upon a fantastic idea something we maybe should talk about off-site.If I don’t talk to you before hand, have a safe trip!

• On May 9, 2012 at 1:36 pm,
          unlfla says:

VAOq05 krgubrissegl

4. On April 19, 2012 at 5:35 am,
    Jerry O^OTB says:

HOT NEWS…….PUTIN.RUSSIAN DICTATOR……PUTS TENNIS PLAYER IN JAIL FOR SINGING…(FOR REAL)

• On April 19, 2012 at 6:47 am,

Okay, In the Box,

Did the tennis player do anything of consequence?

Big Al

• On April 19, 2012 at 10:10 am,
        Jerry O^OTB says:

CALLED PUTIN, A PUTZ…,

• On April 19, 2012 at 11:06 am,
          Irishtony says:

JERRY…Whats a putz……Is that like in golf when the ball is near the little hole & one has to knock it in ? these golfers are crazy…why not make the hole bigger….because it’s easier to get a little ball into a big hole……..

• On April 19, 2012 at 11:41 am,
            AlKorelink says:

Mr Irish,

Don’t comment on my religion!

Big Al

• On April 19, 2012 at 12:04 pm,
            Jerry O^OTB says:

IRISH…”.putz”.. is someone who is stupid, or worthless….

irish…..AL, putts…., and is not a putz, Putin, can’t putt, but, is a putz…..
            get the idea…..

• On April 19, 2012 at 11:39 am,
          AlKorelink says:

Are you serious?

Big Al

• On April 19, 2012 at 11:58 am,
            Jerry O^OTB says:

Al,,,the tennis player, was singing in a christian church, and was making remarks
            concerning Putin,the dictator,who stole the election….FREEDOM OF SPEECH….
            EXITS RUSSIA AGAIN….., the info, came from BBC , early this morning at appoximately
            5am Eastern time….

5. On April 19, 2012 at 12:18 pm,
    Irishtony says:

AL…….Excuse my blasphemy.

6. On April 19, 2012 at 12:26 pm,
    Irishtony says:

JERRY Right so if someone calls me a putz , does that mean they are saying i cant play golf ?

• On April 19, 2012 at 2:57 pm,
      Jerry O^OTB says:

no, it just means you will have a hard time…..considering your mental stability…..hee

7. On May 7, 2012 at 2:10 am,
    Ljuba says:

Nicely done Melissa, I think you’re onto something with the vioeds. Maybe put something in the CSA bag telling your customers to visit you online a learn a thing or two?All the best,Andrew