Al's Insights – Wed 23 Jan, 2013

Al Korelin On Cambridge House Live

Big Al, and I do mean “Big” was interviewed at the Cambridge House Conference a couple of days ago.

Bridgette is certainly much better looking that I am. Watch the interview, if for no other reason, to see how a great interview is handled.

To watch, click here.

Al Korelin
View related posts on:

Comments:
  1. On January 23, 2013 at 2:09 pm,
    Lore says:

Great interview!

2. On January 23, 2013 at 2:31 pm,

Many thanks, Lore

I enjoyed it.

Big Al

3. On January 23, 2013 at 2:32 pm,
    Dennis M. O'Neil says:

Very good interview!
    By the looks of the crowd in the background and the discussion these types of conferences look like a nice blend of business and fun.
    Someday I will endure TSA and hold court at the Hotel Bar with Marc, Jerry and Irish Tony. We will make sure John W. makes it to his room.

• On January 23, 2013 at 3:01 pm,
      marc says:

Dennis,
      I always thought that would be A TON OF FUN to get anyone and everyone from this site to meet personally and enjoy each others company! Maybe someday….someday!!
      Solid interview, Big Al.
      Marc

• On January 23, 2013 at 3:35 pm,
        Ann says:

Marc. Awesome idea. A 1st. Annual Big Al reunion.Sure would be interesting.

• On January 23, 2013 at 3:47 pm,
        jERRY THE SHORT...OOTB says:

marc,,,,,do not forget to tell BiG AL,,,to get the t shirts ready……or maybe we should go for the blue blazers with custom logos…..and some monogramed golf ball…..

• On January 23, 2013 at 4:44 pm,

Okay, tee shirts are on me!

Big Al

• On January 23, 2013 at 4:43 pm,

I would definitely be up for that. Anyone going to be in the area of Palm Springs between the 15th and the 24th of February. Actually not specifically Palm Springs but the area between Indian Wells and Indio?

A bit of a get together would be great!

Big Al

• On January 23, 2013 at 10:09 pm,
          Dennis M. O'Neil says:

invite Bridgette

• On January 23, 2013 at 11:34 pm,
          Rob says:

After watching the VRIC on ustream, the idea of going to the Palm Springs conference sounds like a good idea. I sure could use a warm up from this Idaho weather and play a some golf.

• On January 23, 2013 at 3:43 pm,
      jERRY THE SHORT...OOTB says:

Dennis….Maybe we could get Phil to pick us up on the corporate jet,,,,Jeff can contact him and make arrangements…..tell, Phil it is a good cause, and charity is always welcome…….

• On January 24, 2013 at 2:32 am,
      irishtony says:

DENNIS……I dont think i could make it , after what i have posted on this & other sites over the years. I fear the DARK SUIT’S would be waiting , to whisk me away to OBAMA’S private firing range …I dont think i would look good in a white tee shirt with a target printed on the back……………AAHHH , F$£K it …..Anybody know where i can get my hands on a doggy passport………

• On February 2, 2014 at 8:58 pm,
      Yan says:

I don’t know about going to the apple store. However, a lot of time you can find used and unlocked phenos on ebay so I might start there or maybe swoopo (another auction site specializing in electronics). I think since they are new it will be hard to find one. I would probably do 1 of two things first. There are survey sites that give you free iphenos you could try to get the phone but you would still have to figure out how to get activated without contract OR I would just call an apple store and straight out tell them the situation and see what they say. They don’t know who you are so it can’t hurt trying. Good Luck and if you figure it out don’t forget to post for the rest of us! ; )

• On February 3, 2014 at 4:31 pm,
      Dela says:

Not since Lost has a group of writers sold out their adieunce so deeply ie (no they’re not dead or in purgatory ..ok they’re dead). Where season 1 had a story and mystery, by season 4 we now get Budweiser and Taylor Swift commercials right in the show! This show has gone from being campy to being stupid the scenes with Lafayette were so ridiculous we were laughing out loud. My daughter who has read all the books and has watched from the beginning put it best “It’s embarrasing!” Furthermore, how could the little baby be Rene’s? That waitress would have to have been pregnant all throughout season two where if I remember correctly she was having sex with the coroner at one of the orgies. Even if all that happened in a supposed two months she still didn’t show until later in season 3. Alan Ball, just because people are stupid in general doesn’t mean we all are.

4. On January 23, 2013 at 4:30 pm,
    Dennis M. O'Neil says:

Pick me up at OSU Airport.
    Note I never fly before 11 AM.

• On January 23, 2013 at 4:50 pm,
      jERRY THE SHORT...OOTB says:

Dennis are you a professor at OSU…..

• On January 23, 2013 at 7:12 pm,
        Dennis M. O'Neil says:

Jerry I am clean shaven..I do not own a twead jacket with leather elbow patches….I tend to wear sandals but never Birkenstock…… most importantly……
        I love to learn and could never pretend to have all the answers.

No I am not a Professor at least and until The Ohio State University School of Austrian Economics welcomes the initial class of students.

• On January 24, 2013 at 3:49 pm,
          jERRY THE SHORT...OOTB says:

Dennis…..you need to try out some UGGS…..with the fur lining…..great in all weather..

5. On January 23, 2013 at 5:15 pm,
    proud canuck says:

Al im needing some guidance from Doc regarding where he sees gold and silver going in the near term now that washinton has decided to delay its responsibility again regarding the debt limit….please and thanks.

• On January 23, 2013 at 7:14 pm,
      Dennis M. O'Neil says:

long term higher
      short term buy the dips

6. On January 23, 2013 at 6:49 pm,
    Irwin says:

Here’s Frank Holmes Outlook for 2013 from Cambridge House.

I’m hoping they release all the presentations from the weekend.

• On January 24, 2013 at 5:15 pm,
      jERRY THE SHORT...OOTB says:

IRWIN…….THANKS FOR THE POST…..FRANK NEEDS TO BE A GUEST MORE OFTEN….