KER Commentary – Fri 23 Aug, 2013

Liquidity seems to heading for gold and silver.

Gary SavageCory FleckAl Korelin

Comments:
  1. On August 23, 2013 at 9:20 am,
    franky says:

sprott is buying i buying no sissy talk boys by man !

• On August 23, 2013 at 9:25 am,
      Irwin says:

Merle Haggard — Are The Good Times Really Over (for good)?

“when a girl could still cook … and still would”

• On August 23, 2013 at 9:29 am,
        franky says:

100 % agree irwin tanks !

• On August 23, 2013 at 3:26 pm,
          franky says:

irwin nice tanks all the best

• On August 23, 2013 at 9:37 am,

Irwin,

Actually brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you!

• On August 23, 2013 at 1:19 pm,
        Andrew de Berry (Rev) says:

Thanks Irwin, nothing like ‘going back’ to keep our values in place!

2. On August 23, 2013 at 9:40 am,
    Timothy says:

Where is Silverfox? Pulling up his Shorts?

• On August 23, 2013 at 9:57 am,
      Paul L says:

His shorts keep falling no matter how much he pulls.

• On August 23, 2013 at 1:17 pm,
        JERRY the Long..................O^OTB says:

All the SHORTS ARE HIDING…………….

• On August 23, 2013 at 1:27 pm,
      Andrew de Berry (Rev) says:

Timothy, Silver Fox (alias Lord Haw Haw) has lost the war….he’s toast!!

3. On August 23, 2013 at 10:02 am,
    benb says:

I own ith, if I didnt read wrong those 20 million onces are worth bringing out of the ground at $1500.00 hhmmm

Looks to me that people that were saying the market is going to be more volitile are going to be shown to be right. Just seems that way to me. Wish I could trade better b ut plain old holding should overcome errors I think.

The trend sure looks to be up, unless we get hammered yet again, thing is, the once I hold looks the same everyday, doesnt seem to matter what people say the price is, that once always looks the same. hhmmmmm.

4. On August 23, 2013 at 10:14 am,
    Dai Uy says:

The eternally optimistic KWN has 2 new excellent articles today by Grant Williams and Eric Sprott.

5. On August 23, 2013 at 2:14 pm,
    Gary says:

hmm where are all the precious metals bears and trolls that were so vocal a month ago. (crickets chirping)

6. On August 23, 2013 at 8:20 pm,
    Pibe says:

Ahhhh I wanted to see that!! Gary making fun of gold bears and full of himself. Well….this is it!!! Yeah!!! I remember the last time this happened -profits on the short side of PMs were huge!!! Buying more DUST Monday morning!!! Thank you Gary for being so arrogant and full of yourself!! This is the signal I was waiting for!!

Gary is the best contrarian indicator ever!!!

• On August 24, 2013 at 9:33 am,
      Gary says:

LOL you are going to regret that decision. The manipulation is done. The fundamentals are back driving the market.

• On August 24, 2013 at 11:36 am,

Not sure I would agree. Good topic for a discussion next week.

Have a great weekend

7. On August 24, 2013 at 9:15 pm,
    Gary says:

Pibe,
    Pull up a three year chart of both DUST and NUGT. Include volume. You are on the wrong side of that trade.

8. On August 25, 2013 at 11:39 am,
    Pibe says:

Dear Gary,

As you know NUGT and DUST are short time instruments. Nobody in his right mind would hold them for three years.

Yep. I have read your weekend report and you are definitely on the manic bullish side now. I will say it again; using you as a contrarian indicator, overbought short time indicators in PMs, semi bullish public opinion in silver, substantial increase in hedge funds and other speculators net long exposures in silver and silver approaching solid resistance at 26 it is a good time to start thinking about shorting PMs. Contrary to your un-substantiated narrow view of the precious metals market and taking into account short term overbought technical indicators and macroeconomic events (money coming into the US stock market from Europe and emerging markets) I believe that the final low in PMs is not yet in. Money will flow into the stock market first and we will see new lows in gold and silver.

Big Al: please remember this day and remember Gary’s position now and his response later in the future when his “predictions” turn sour (again).

Thank you.