Gary Savage – Tue 19 Nov, 2013

Gary Savage thinks tomorrow will be a bigger day for the markets over the last 2 days

Gary SavageCory Fleck

Comments:
  1. On November 19, 2013 at 4:53 pm,

I don’t know about the stockmarket tomorrow, but I am looking forward to Celente on King World News talking about JFK assassination.

• On November 19, 2013 at 5:53 pm,

Have you read Bill O’s book, “Killing Kennedy”?

I thought that it was really excellent.

A person can talk this subject into the ground. There is a lot of evidence that a whole lot of folks did not want him around!

2. On November 19, 2013 at 5:09 pm,

In case you missed this, England chose the location of the signing of the Magna Carta to set a memorial to JFK.

It was the Magna Carta in 1215 that first established the principle of Habeus Corpus. One can only wonder what JFK would think about Obama’s abolition of same “for the security of the nation”!

• On November 19, 2013 at 5:54 pm,

CFS,

You come up with the greatest questions!

3. On November 19, 2013 at 5:11 pm,

I do know how to spell Habeas. (My computer doesn’t)

4. On November 19, 2013 at 9:43 pm,
    Douglas P Smith says:

One of the KER regulars (I don’t remember who) suggested the US $ is still the best horse in the glue factory. All the markets (metal, conventional, etc.) are trapped in the county fair bumper car ride. Nothing is going to change until some event forces change … that, as yet, unknown event scares the crap out of this investor. We won’t know until the event hits like a tidal wave. Then hold onto your diversified socks ’cause who knows what will blow and what will suck.

5. On November 19, 2013 at 10:32 pm,
    SD Marc says:

Paper assets will suck….metals will blow….history teaches this….and I DIDNT fall asleep in my history classes….

6. On November 19, 2013 at 10:52 pm,
    Hal says:

Here is the rub. yellen last week spoke about being very accomodative. Bernanke at Tuesday dinner spoke about being very accomodative. How will minutes of Fed meeting indicate anything else?

I would buy some spy calls in the am. Be careful not to hold too long as it does not look good for retail sales. The debt is the debt and deficits are deficits. PM need a catalyst. They are ready to be lit up.
    We are out of control in so many ways.the President has lost his lovin feeling.
    Gridlock might not be too good fot this stock and bond market.

• On November 20, 2013 at 9:14 am,
      Cory says:

Good points Hal. We all know QE will continue and the markets are at levels that can not be sustained for the long term. However it is hard to argue that the Fed is managing to float these markets to new highs.
      So far Gary is right… slightly higher conventional markets and lower gold. We will see if anything changes when the minutes are released.

7. On November 20, 2013 at 3:33 am,
    Andrew de Berry (Rev) says:

Gary looks to be right. Gold this Wednesday am gone down to $1262.

8. On November 20, 2013 at 3:53 am,
    gary says:

7000 contracts dumped in the thin premarket. The usual MO.

9. On November 20, 2013 at 4:18 am,
    gary says:

We’ve known for months and months now that the goal is to get gold back down to $1000. The big question isn’t whether or not it’s happening, only whether or not they will succeed.

We are coming down to the final end game. If they are going to succeed they need to test the June low in the next 5-7 days. If they can accomplish that then a premarket stop run of $1179 should finish the job.

• On November 20, 2013 at 11:42 am,
      robert says:

but then we will someday enter mania phase where price will go up a lot higher?

• On November 20, 2013 at 11:42 am,
        robert says:

or is it done for good?

10. On November 20, 2013 at 4:45 am,
    57 corvette says:

G man if you get it right on the $1000 gold call you are going to become a legend.

11. On November 20, 2013 at 5:04 am,
    NYC says:

I agree! Hey looks like the boys are setting up trip below 1251 already…fine with me…when tehy get it to 1000 or 1100 or whatever we will see a miraculous increase in COMEX and GLD inventories…

12. On November 20, 2013 at 1:27 pm,
    Eric Crane says:

Gary has been right on — if his call on $1000 gold proves accurate, you can bet I will be buying. Here’s hoping his ‘V’ bottom call off the $1000 level is the one that is on the money.

13. On November 20, 2013 at 4:08 pm,
    ManAboutDallas says:

Amazing how all the queer-bait, weenis-whizzing Gary-haters all seem to disappear when he’s right, isn’t it ? I’m guessing, from the shrill stridence of their petulant whining, that they’re the product of that tragic accident that occurs when a female brain is installed in a male body, and what they’re REALLY pi**ed about is that he turned them down for sex, he being the virile sort of guy that makes queer-bait weenie-whizzers cream in their pants.

14. On November 20, 2013 at 9:52 pm,
    Douglas P Smith says:

Dallas … your text needs a Windex wipe. I’m sure you are suggesting something valuable here, but, dang don’t go around calling folks you don’t know names one reads on tavern bathroom walls. I’ve been a big Savage fan since I started visiting KER. I’m having to endure heavy paper losses on bullion and miners – but – I’m not weezing and complaining. It’s called RISK investing for a reason. I have investments that have done as well as bullion and miners have done poor.