Gary Savage – Thu 6 Feb, 2014

Interesting idea from Gary Savage

Al KorelinGary Savage

Comments:
  1. On February 6, 2014 at 7:12 am,
    har says:

How about my theory that the Fed will continue to reduce QE to punish the countries that were bashing us to get our finacial house in order? Because they are the ones that are being whacked.

Sounds like Gary is making an excuse. Just a couple days ago it was the market was going to implode. LOL!!!!!!!

2. On February 6, 2014 at 7:16 am,
    Gary says:

har,
    Nonsense. I’ve been saying a move to 1705 followed by a bubble phase. The move to 1705 was aborted yesterday. You have me confused with someone else.

• On February 6, 2014 at 7:23 am,
      har says:

2 freaking days ago:

Gary thinks we could see another leg down then the final bubble stage in the conventional markets

• On February 6, 2014 at 7:25 am,
        har says:

Leg down = up 16 S&P handles since it was posted?

• On February 6, 2014 at 7:27 am,
          har says:

We do have memories around here.

• On February 6, 2014 at 7:28 am,
          Gary says:

Seriously, did you not understand what I said in the interview and in my comment?

“The move to 1705 was aborted yesterday.”

• On February 6, 2014 at 7:30 am,
            Gary says:

I even warned in yesterday’s interview that the Fed may have aborted the final drop. Today’s action is suggesting I was correct and the intermediate decline had been terminated prematurely.

• On February 6, 2014 at 7:39 am,
            har says:

Does a softshoe come with that comment? So you basically flip flop in the space of 12 hours for a leg down call. Wow, can I get a job with you? I would be fired for that.

3. On February 6, 2014 at 7:22 am,
    har says:

China is the dumb money. They fall for every money making scheme going. They gamble, smoke and drink to excess and just sit around talking about quick rich schemes with each other.

4. On February 6, 2014 at 7:30 am,
    Dick Tracy says:

Usually there is a sensational phase at the end of a bull market, the runner could be just catching his breath, but there won’t be any gold medals to hand out at the finish line. DT

5. On February 6, 2014 at 7:35 am,
    James (the lesser) says:

It’s nice to be able use excuses like moves are aborted when you are just plain wrong.

You flip flop
    You go with the direction as it unfolds
    You change your mind and then use manipulation and aborted cycles to cover yourself

Stop it already

• On February 6, 2014 at 7:40 am,
      har says:

Ditto. Not even going to bother listening to his anymore. It just pissed me off thinking we are stupid.

6. On February 6, 2014 at 8:23 am,
    Gary says:

I guess Rick, Doc and Chris are flip flopping also as they all had lower targets for stocks?

I’m the only one who has been calling for a major turn in the stock market and warned yesterday that it may have occurred.

7. On February 6, 2014 at 9:14 am,
    James (the lesser) says:

This is your forum – I am not here to discuss the merits of others.

Anyone could warn of anything.

You are simply entertainment value for me anyway, but others may actually put stock in what you say.

• On February 6, 2014 at 11:12 am,
      Jerry(Gator)M says:

James,
      You are complaining about being entertained? Good grief. If you don’t like what Gary says then turn the channel. I for one listen to his advise along with others and consider it quite valuable.

8. On February 6, 2014 at 10:16 am,

I don’t think the Dow will make back above the 15,800-15,900 area. If it does, 16,000 will probably be it. I think the most we might see from the Nasdaq is about 4,800.

On gold, it’s nice to find out that Ross Clark is also not certain that gold has bottomed but thinks, as I do, that the miners have.

9. On February 6, 2014 at 10:40 am,
    Tony says:

Al or anyone else for that matter

most of last year there was a lot of talk, posts and speculation that a lot of junior minors risked be listed and going OOB. For a long list of various reasons.

Can we get some follow up on exactly what the numbers have been on OOB or de-listed companies since the beginning of 2013.
    And maybe an update on this same subject.

10. On February 6, 2014 at 12:03 pm,
    LGC says:

Gary is a technition and does not make choices based on theory or gut feelings. His perspective is important to all of us as it helps to complete the picture or the puzzel we all are viewning. I say keep him coming.

• On February 6, 2014 at 12:07 pm,

I agree.

11. On February 6, 2014 at 2:15 pm,
    Tex says:
    • On February 6, 2014 at 2:24 pm,
      franky says:

A TOP MAST SEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( TEX ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks !

• On February 6, 2014 at 2:36 pm,
        franky says:

TEX THANKS BUY SAME ORVANA MINERALS IS A SUPPER BUY 8888 8888 !

12. On February 6, 2014 at 2:43 pm,
    franky says:
  13. On February 6, 2014 at 2:47 pm,
    bj says:

The smart money in PMs are the commercials, which is why I wish you guys would comment on the COTs reports as they are made available.