Gary Savage – Mon 17 Mar, 2014

Morning Morning Thoughts from Big Al, Cory and Gary

Al KorelinCory FleckGary Savage

Comments:
  1. On March 17, 2014 at 9:20 am,
    The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

Around and Around we go……………..
    The stock market is not going down…..Why, because it should, but that is logical , and the market is anything but logical, and Ms Manipulator Yellen, can not let it go down.
    There will be no crash, yet,….. is everyone on the same side of the boat Yet…

2. On March 17, 2014 at 9:26 am,
    SD Marc says:

Where is Owl Coinland? Can I buy silver there or can I get a “A” ticket and go for a ride on the bogus markets and their manipulated scam jobs…aka like ‘disneyland”.

• On March 17, 2014 at 9:30 am,
      irishtony says:

Marc…..Its in the shed in his back yard , but you don’t want to go there , rumour has it that all who enter , come out silverless…….just a rumour …….

• On March 17, 2014 at 9:59 am,
        The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

btw,,,,, Irish…….you are late with the shipment of SLUGS (worthless pieces, to represent the real thing, I added this for Andy, incase it doesn’t translate correctly)

• On March 17, 2014 at 10:08 am,
        SD Marc says:

Thanks for the heads up IRISH.

• On March 17, 2014 at 10:16 am,
          The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

SD……….COINLAND like KORELIN , is in open air space. Once admitted , to the attraction , you have one heck of a time leaving.

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:27 pm,

It’s the free drugs!

3. On March 17, 2014 at 9:26 am,
    irishtony says:

TO MR BIRD & MR HH……..COULD WE PLEASE HAVE A TRUCE TODAY . Thank you.

• On March 17, 2014 at 9:59 am,
      HEAVYHITTER says:

My apologies to Birdman. Sometimes we all can be offended joking around.
      Its human nature and if the other party is not finding it amusing after informing
      the other party then by all means its wrong to continue.

I would have never guessed it would be taken that way because of our past food
      fights here. The entertainment I thought would help bring some life in here.
      Birdman was putting on a good show in the past. I got lots of egg on my face.
      Lots of other posters took it as entertainment I believe.

SO THE SHOWS OVER. …keep posting Birdman you have a lot of great commentary.
      Im officially out of the entertainment business here. Hope were good Birdman
      because I do not want you unhappy. Never my intention. I don’t take joy in that.
      Thought it was just our normal food fight for entertainment.

Thanks to Andrew and Tony….all the great gold comrads too Best to you Birdman
      and I will definitely understand for any future posts …if any.

• On March 17, 2014 at 10:06 am,
        The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

HH……….thanks for posting ……..

• On March 17, 2014 at 10:08 am,
          The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

Irish thanks for the Truce Sign………..

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:26 pm,

That is generally what happens after numerous pints. Remember it is St Patrick’s Day today!

Seriously though, yes thank you Mr. Irish and others!

• On March 17, 2014 at 10:26 am,
        irishtony says:

HH…..I for one am asking you to stay…Your apology to MR BIRD , is very Nobel , it say’s a lot about your character.

• On March 17, 2014 at 10:31 am,
          The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

ditto

• On March 17, 2014 at 11:02 am,
            Dan, calgary says:

ditto

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:28 pm,

I second that Mr. Irish!

By the way I too am joking about all the pints consumed on St Paddy’s Day. I just read that Ireland just passed a law regarding abstinence.

• On March 17, 2014 at 3:34 pm,
            irishtony says:

WAAATTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:11 pm,

Right Mr. Irish, what a way to celebrate St Patrick!

4. On March 17, 2014 at 9:34 am,
    Irwin says:

Let’s make that an IRISH truce .. generational !

• On March 17, 2014 at 11:01 am,
      irishtony says:

IRWIN…..I’m with you 100%

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:18 pm,

Good point Irwin.

5. On March 17, 2014 at 9:38 am,
    Dan, calgary says:

Is this chart rolling over?

Just finished reviewing the weekend show with Gary, Doc and Rick. Man, that was a heavy thread but I enjoyed it very much. All I can say is you must serve somebody; be aware of who (or what) you serve.

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:19 pm,

Your last sentence is, of course, very true!

6. On March 17, 2014 at 9:41 am,
    Jerry Clarke says:

Interesting scenario.Enjoyed youe assessment of the markets.Agree with them too.
    I read Mr. Sprott(Sprott Capital Management w/ $7 bullion under his management) comments on the major world banks.He mentioned that they have manipulated gold for the last ten years.He said gold will be at $2100-2400 this years and silver at $60.

Do you agree with his assessment of this?
    I have a few small cap gold stocks plus $1000 in JNUG Direxion 3X ETF.

Your comments please.

Thank you.

• On March 17, 2014 at 10:03 am,
      Derek says:

Jerry, if you are referring to Eric Sprott’s interview on King World News, he actually said that IF gold had not been manipulated, then it would be at $2100 now and go to $2400 by end of year. He did not say it would get to those levels this year.

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:25 pm,

Thanks for the update Derek!

• On March 17, 2014 at 2:39 pm,
        Eric says:

In other interviews this year, I believe I have heard him argue for a new high during calendar 2014.

• On March 17, 2014 at 10:17 pm,

Pretty early in the year to have this discussion.

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:21 pm,

I have quit trying to predict the prices of both gold and silver. Why? Because the reason that we purchase and hold both is that we like the security that we believe they both provide.

I know nothing about JNUG Direxion. I invest only in resource stocks because I believe that I understand this sector as well as anyone.

7. On March 17, 2014 at 11:54 am,
    Bobby says:

Gold still needs to bottom prior to liftoff. Silver (gold on steroids) must do the same.

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:01 pm,
      The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

LET’S just smack this sucker down to 1000 and get the SHOW ON THE ROAD…..

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:03 pm,
        The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

I say everyone sell…..get the hell out……and drive the morons crazy……and then all unit and play the same game,,and buy it back at the bottom……..

• On March 17, 2014 at 12:04 pm,
          The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

NOT……….

• On March 17, 2014 at 1:22 pm,

“And then all unit”?

Common man!

• On March 17, 2014 at 2:25 pm,
            The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

sorry……..forgot to reread Irish has been keeping me busy polishing the silver……………UNITE………like “UNITED WE STAND”….been a LONG DAY…………..

• On March 17, 2014 at 2:26 pm,
            The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

Plus I was counting my units…………..Real estate units……….

• On March 17, 2014 at 2:37 pm,

Any of them nice rentals?

8. On March 17, 2014 at 1:10 pm,
    franky says:

Malaysia Airlines is Figgie TO MUCH TV FROM DAY 1 !