Tim Iacono – Mon 17 Mar, 2014

The Stars (And Russian Troops) Are Aligned For Higher Gold Prices

Tim’s latest article sums up what is happening around the world and why he thinks gold will continue to preform very well this year. Another point that Tim raises is courtesy of Frank Homes and the chart below. We are fast approaching a “golden cross” which “since 2000, a golden cross for gold has been followed by an average gain of 50 percent lasting an average of 15 months.”

Gold golden cross

Click here to read Tim’s full article.

Tim Iacono

Comments:
  1. On March 17, 2014 at 10:32 am,
    The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

KWN….was talking about the same thing………..HEADS UP…………

• On March 17, 2014 at 11:53 am,
      The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

I guess by the looks of the take down, of -$14,,,the banksters do not want the CROSS

2. On March 17, 2014 at 11:14 am,
    irishtony says:

TO JPM,…….STOP MESSING WITH MY SILVER’S PRICE…OTHERWISE I WILL GET ANGRY, & YOU WONT LIKE IT IF I GET ANGRY…………..there we go…fixed it !!!!!

• On March 17, 2014 at 1:28 pm,
      Andrew de Berry (Rev) says:

St Patrick’s day to boot, so beware JPM!

• On March 17, 2014 at 2:00 pm,

What do you think about Putin’s retaliatory reaction?

3. On March 17, 2014 at 11:34 am,
    Steven says:

Up here in Canada wages are crap, real estate is too expensive and then there is the fact that at the end of the month I will be homeless. So what do I have going for me? A primary reserve of 5000 oz of silver or silver bullion for 35,000 people and that is assuming a billion ounces of silver bullion above ground. In theory I should be a wealthy man and should not be worried about the lack of income or the prospect of being out in the street. This is what I am facing because of the market manipulation of silver and the greed of special interests. In my view it is a crime against me.
    I am mad as hell at the system. Ironic isn’t it ? One could have plenty of silver and yet be unable to obtain a home and financial security due to the policies of others.

• On March 17, 2014 at 1:44 pm,
      BeaverBob says:

Hi Steve. If you don’t have a stable job, a home anchors you to that situation. Go to Saskatchewan or Alberta. Rent a ROOM, on a weekly basis there until you find out where your next job will be. Both Alberta and Sask are busy and will soon (even more so) be crying for any skilled or semi-skilled blue collar labour. Even just someone with reliable with a brain…Opportunity knocks.

• On March 17, 2014 at 2:03 pm,
        zealot says:

Great advice if there’s no family in tow.

4. On March 17, 2014 at 4:11 pm,
    scott says:

All the recent situations make u think gold and silver should shoot up , but they are slow to do so. My WITE and PALL are moving up . I am worried that Putin will get crazy with believing his own propaganda. the west might do well to impose a max price on ural oil and slowly drop the price say 1 dollar a week. this could be done . of course Putin would raise the price to offset it, but it would inconvience him . best to all S

• On March 17, 2014 at 10:25 pm,

Interesting thoughts Scott.

5. On March 17, 2014 at 4:13 pm,
    scott says:

raise the price of nat. gas i ment. S