Pundit's Perspectives – Wed 19 Mar, 2014

Grant Williams – Crimea River

Grant is always a great guest on the show and I subscribe to his free email “Things That Make You Go Hmmm…”. This article is his latest post and well worth the read.

If a pop-up comes up asking to subscribe to his email list you can click the top right corner to skip it.

Click here to read the full post.

Comments:
  1. On March 19, 2014 at 6:04 pm,
    • On March 19, 2014 at 6:24 pm,
      BeaverBob says:

Why would they tell the world about the substation threat, if it were true, and there were terrorists all over? Something wrong here.

• On March 19, 2014 at 7:00 pm,

What do you think of Grant’s newsletter? I personally think that it is one of the best out there.

• On March 19, 2014 at 9:00 pm,
          b says:

I like Grant Williams.

• On March 19, 2014 at 8:48 pm,
        b says:

Exactly Beaver, do the terrorists exist?
        Seems to me any organization capable of getting past the most protected airspace on earth might have the capability to take out a few unguarded power stations.

My guess its another “cause fear” to increase security.

• On March 20, 2014 at 8:26 am,
          The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

AGREE with you b………kind of like Y2k….

• On March 20, 2014 at 8:29 am,
      The" OWL COINLAND" REPORT.......O^OTB...WOOT says:

“The only thing we have to FEAR is Fear itself”……Winston C..1942

2. On March 19, 2014 at 6:49 pm,

Because the US Government is doing little about the threat.
    Note the key substations are not named.

The problem has been known, to my knowledge for over 5 years. As minimal amounts on infrastructure safety and redundancy, because it does not generate profit, the problem has been getting worse and worse.
    Building new power stations is almost regulated out of existence by the EPA. Indeed parts of Southern California are now provided electricity out of Mexico because it is near impossible to build something new in California.

• On March 19, 2014 at 7:03 pm,

Ever think about just why more major terrorist destruction has not occurred. Like why is the Golden Gate Bridge still standing?

• On March 19, 2014 at 7:38 pm,

Don’t tell me the NSA knows all and stops attacks!

• On March 19, 2014 at 8:07 pm,

Remember this?

I p;osted it on this blog a month ago and comment on how little coverage it got in the media.

• On March 19, 2014 at 8:56 pm,
        b says:

How about a box of nails dropped on the I5 at rush hour.
        Mustard gas is what? ammonia and bleach?
        A little cloud of it at superbowl would cause a lot of people trampled in the panic.
        The ideas are endless. But I guess those “crack” security guards at airports, we all know and love, the genius type guys, don’t miss a thing, those guys catch all terrorists.

• On March 20, 2014 at 7:07 am,
        GH says:

Maybe it’s (largely) a farce?

The more lies I catch my gov’t in, the less I trust it.

• On March 20, 2014 at 7:09 am,
          GH says:

Here’s a terrorist act: letting insurance and pharmaceutical companies design our healthcare system.

3. On March 19, 2014 at 7:42 pm,

I have seen reports suggesting just one nuclear Electromagnetic pulse could take out much of the grid and result in many more deaths than a nuclear bomb on any single city.

4. On March 19, 2014 at 8:03 pm,
  5. On March 19, 2014 at 10:05 pm,

And if you think there is no Islamic threat to the US, you should download this Mark Levin radio file, which will take a few minutes to download, and then listen to the first 25 minutes of the show.

or at http://www.shoebat.com

6. On March 19, 2014 at 10:35 pm,

And that’s not a 1 kilo bar Comrade Putin is holding!