Bob Moriarty – Sun 20 Jul, 2014

Big Al and Bob discuss the rationale, or lack thereof, behind the tragedy of the Malaysian commercial jet.

Al KorelinBob Moriarty

Comments:
  1. On July 20, 2014 at 1:36 pm,
    bb says:

Al, you mention you’ve “never seen stupidity like this”
    Its so stupid I really have to wonder if its not all intentional, the question would be why?

Always good to hear from Bob.

2. On July 20, 2014 at 1:44 pm,
    chris says:

Great interview. Bob knows what the score is. Big Al, regarding your about politicians not being reined in. I think the problem lies in the fact that a good percentage of the population have become so complacent as to not care anymore. I see this in my immediate circle. They only care about what is happening in their own bubble. They don’t care about politics, economics… nothing. They are only interested in keeping up with Joneses. My question to you is, how do you rein in politicians when the majority are not informed about what is going on in the world?

• On July 20, 2014 at 2:23 pm,
      Dick Tracy says:

Remember this, we humans are going to get our collective a$$e$$ kicked by the technology which we love so much.

• On July 20, 2014 at 3:14 pm,
        Dick Tracy says:

The machines are becoming so sophisticated that they design their replacement, people who embrace the new technology can’t see beyond themselves.

• On July 20, 2014 at 3:17 pm,
          Chris says:

Just look at Japan. They have robot waiters. Look at the banking industry, they cutting bank tellers and are replacing them with online banking. My question is, what do you do with all the unemployed people?

• On July 20, 2014 at 3:22 pm,
            Dick Tracy says:

Chris, consider this the robots don’t need the humans, if you think that is far fetched you are living in the past.

• On July 20, 2014 at 3:15 pm,
        Chris says:

You can say that again. DT, since you live in Canada, I am going to pass along this information to you. I have a lot friends and several relatives who work in the oil sands, and they are telling me behind the scenes that cuts are beginning to happen. Keep an eye on this sector. This doesn’t bode well for Canada’s economy.

3. On July 20, 2014 at 4:45 pm,
    Tom says:
  4. On July 21, 2014 at 4:31 am,

I believe Putin’s plane passed through the airspace within a few minutes of MH17.
    Also MH17 was about 10 minutes late in take off.
    It was possibly more likely a plane mis-identity., in that the wrong plane was shot down.

• On July 21, 2014 at 5:56 am,
      Birdman says:

Why would Putin be flying over a war zone only to risk getting shot down by one of his own missiles which was fired by troops loyal to Russia? That makes no sense to me at all. I kind of suspect his flight protocol would be to take a wide berth around that area especially knowing that the missile hardware was in inexperienced hands.