Pundit's Perspectives – Thu 24 Jul, 2014

Byron King from Agora Publishing discusses Outstanding Investments

Byron KingCory FleckAl Korelin

Comments:
  1. On July 24, 2014 at 12:21 pm,
    Chips Rankin says:

Al/Cory: Can you ask him about “JFK’s Secret Currency”

I mean, I know he has to sell his letters, but a little clue for us kerepoprt listeners would really be sweet. Might even result in a new subscriber. I’ve been in and out of the likes of these newsletters from Agora, and Stansberry (part of Agora) since 2009.

What sparked my interest here is I recently viewed a long video sales letter Mr. King pitching the JFK deal (very well done, by the way) where I actually heard him say, “JFK’s Secret Currency could skyrocket 2,000%, 3,000%, or more.” Wow! Okay I’m sure he’s not talking about a single stock pick, but maybe some kind of derivative play (maybe?)

See if the gentleman will dish a little bit! If not, I understand. Guy’s gotta make a living.

• On July 24, 2014 at 3:24 pm,

Certainly will Chips

• On July 24, 2014 at 5:26 pm,
      proudcanuck says:

Jfk’s secret currency I’m near positive was silver! To my knowledge, there were about 10 billion ounces of silver being held by the US at that time, JFK being no friend of the elite or of the fed was going to back dollars with silver…and audit the fed.

• On July 25, 2014 at 10:10 am,
        Chips Rankin says:

Yeah Silver, but gains of “2,000%, 3,000%, or more.” (?) Wonder if he’s trading seriously out-of-the-money SLV or SLW call options, leaps or something along those lines. Oh well, thanks for the reply.

2. On July 24, 2014 at 12:30 pm,
    jhpace1 says:

Website was down around 3:00pm EDT today. Internal Server Error. Back up at 3:30pm.

• On July 24, 2014 at 3:24 pm,

Thanks very much Mr. Pace.

Hopefully all will continue to be well.

3. On July 24, 2014 at 12:30 pm,
    Rob says:

Turn up the mics!

• On July 24, 2014 at 1:16 pm,
      Cory says:

Can you turn up your volume?

• On July 24, 2014 at 1:30 pm,
        Rob says:

it is the volume imbalance between the various mics causing the problem. If I turn it up to hear Byron, then when you or Al start talking it is waaay too loud.

• On July 24, 2014 at 3:26 pm,

Sorry Rob,

That is sometimes a problem. Byron is very soft spoken.

I will go in right now and get his volume higher.

Best

4. On July 24, 2014 at 1:49 pm,
    franky says:

You see how BREANWASHT the population are ! Yes i know electricity comes from everywhere ! NEVER FROM EVIL NUCLEAR KILLING MACHINE ! A !

5. On July 24, 2014 at 3:37 pm,
    Matt says:

JFK’s secret currency was no secret.
    It was a silver backed currency.
    Executive Order 11110

• On July 25, 2014 at 2:38 pm,
      Lawrence says:

Thanks for the great information. A question has been bothering me for about 10 years. I cannot find a reason why governments in the west sold 10 billion plus ounces of silver to the market and COMPLETELY wiped out their silver holdings. Not only that, they have been trying really hard to get China and India to sell their holdings too. This action looks very irrational considering silver was THE monetary metal for the entire civilization history, far more than gold. Now I can see that it is JFK’s action which triggered western governments’ decision to eliminate silver’s function as currency by leaving no reserve of it. This looks like a kamikaze attack on silver. If they do the same thing to gold as well, human race will have nothing to protect them when paper currencies fail. It will be real tragedy. It is scary.

6. On July 25, 2014 at 6:04 pm,
    Matt says:

You answered your own questions ,for the most part.
    The Silver Stealers by Charles Savoie gives the historical account of how Britain and America destroyed the silver standard (and wealth of the world) for their dominance and control.