Al's Insights – Sat 8 Oct, 2016

I am no longer a blind Republican!

Comments from myself and Rick Ackerman on the current situation with Donald Trump.

Al KorelinRick Ackerman

Comments:
  1. On October 8, 2016 at 4:44 pm,
    Markedtofuture says:

Big Al, great discussion on MSM’s one sided twist of the facts by both parties. There was no mention of the hiring of a child actor to pose questions or medical record disclosure disproving the Orlando doctors diagnosis of Parkinson’s. The Election that keeps on giving.

As Another Trump Recording Emerges, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey And Juanita Broaddrick Attack Clintons – snippets from article…

The flames in the dumpster fire over Trump’s “extremely lewd” sexual comments about women just keep getting bigger. Meanwhile, as new historical cases of Trump’s derogatory language emerge seemingly by the hour, some of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s old accusers have taken to the public arena.

One such public appeal was smade by Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick who weighed in on Donald Trump’s controversial comments from 2005. “How many times must it be said,” she tweeted Saturday morning. “Actions speak louder than words. (Donald Trump) said bad things! (Hillary Clinton) threatened me after (Bill Clinton) raped me.”

• On October 9, 2016 at 9:50 am,
      Al Korelin says:

Remember the comment that I made about great theater” about two years ago?

I am very ashamed about the direction that our electoral process has taken.

• On October 9, 2016 at 12:30 pm,
        Markedtofuture says:

#1248 – Rhino Republicans Call for Donald Trump to Step Aside

Good evening, I’m still reporting on the unholy alliance between RINOs like Paul Ryan and the Clinton campaign. Today, Republican elected officials and party elders denounced Donald Trump’s “open mic” recording concerning lewd comments made about women in 2005 on the set of a soap opera.

Some sitting members in Congress withdrew their support from Trump entirely, while others criticized the remarks, but stuck with Trump – their standard-bearer.
        Some even suggested that Trump step aside so that his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence could lead the ticket. But then, at mid-morning, DC Whispers put up a story that Clinton operatives, working with the Washington Post made both House

Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP Chairman Rence Priebus aware that the Billy Bush audio tape was coming weeks ago, but they failed to notify the Trump campaign, making them complicit with Team Clinton in maximizing harm to Trump’s chances. Continued…

2. On October 8, 2016 at 4:49 pm,
    Ebolan says:

Killary Rotten Clinton is a criminal of the highest order. She is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands and displacement of many more as is Bill. They have amassed an unbelievable fortune due to their incredible corruption and use of their government positions, fraud, bribery and threats and intimidation (and very possibly murder.) And hell, Bill is a serial rapist and Hillary did everything possible to destroy Bill’s victims.

But despite all this I have to agree with Jeff Deist. I just don’t see how Trump wins. The elites in his own party hate him. Hell, just about all the elites everywhere hate him. The media hates him and every Demonrat thinks he’s the second coming of Hitler. The demographics of the electorate also go against Trump. (Just come to Colliefornia as Ahnode calls it and see all the Make America Mexico Again signs.) Plus over half the population are members of the Free Shit Army and they always vote Demonrat.

If by some miracle Trump won the vote there is no way the elite will let that stand. Mark my words they and Hillary will use every dirty trick in the book to suppress Trump votes. And Hillary can’t be touched. Just look at James Comey Chameleon! Hillary owns his ass.

• On October 8, 2016 at 11:31 pm,
      DC says:

I don’t think there’s anybody that’s involved with politics or had even passing association with the Clintons that aren’t afraid of them. I sure as heck would be. Yes, they have, are, and will continue to use “every dirty trick in the book”, including murder, to get what they want.

And I’m wondering, what with Trump seeming to get more ridiculous in his speech by the day, if he isn’t intentionally trying to lose the election at this point, due to concern for his family’s safety. Of course, based on the numbers he’s pulling at the rallies, if that is his plan, it’s backfiring on him in big way.

• On October 9, 2016 at 9:57 am,
        Al Korelin says:

DC, I am almost afraid to watch tonight’s debate. But then again, as I have said numerous times in the past, it will be fantastic theater.

• On October 9, 2016 at 6:48 pm,
          DC says:

Big Al, great theater or not, you are far braver than I! There’s no way my nervous system would be able to handle it!I’ll await the post-mortems here on the boards. 😉

• On October 10, 2016 at 9:07 am,
            GrizzlyOne says:

Trump was never meant to win. He is plant. If this doesn’t move the numbers back into support for Hillary, they will pull out more scandalous stuff. Or just have him keep trying to say something that will finally alienate everyone.

• On October 9, 2016 at 9:55 am,
      Al Korelin says:

I have to completely agree with you Eddie. So sad but so true.

The Clintons are an unbelievably powerful group! In them we are witnessing a major moment in history and a major moment, obviously in the downward spiral, in my opinion of our formerly great country.

3. On October 8, 2016 at 4:54 pm,

I consider myself “red-blooded” but I cannot recall ever making any statement similar to Trumps.
    Mike Pence has been inandated by massive media enquiries and comments, and although he made it to Governor of Indiana, he is a relatively quiet-natured person. He is basically a citizen politician, not a wheeler-dealing politician and I’m sure has been overwhelmed by media attention.
    I do not, understand, why you,Big Al, should want him to support Trump, regardless of anything, just because he belongs to the same party. I consider myself a conservative, more than Republican, and would never vote for Hillary, or Johnson. But I would not verbally support Trump’s statements.
    My primary criticism is directed at the Main Stream Media.
    It has destroyed democracy in the U.S.A., by intentionally maligning all the better Republican candidates in the primaries, in order for Hillary to have poor competition.
    Secondly, I would blame the general public for being so gullible.
    Thirdly, I would blame the Democratic Party and its disgusting leaders in packing into the country so many poor immigrants over the last decade, to ensure Democrat victories in the years to come.
    The character of the US has been changed probably irreversably, though I Pray not, by these actions.
    It is the liberal education system and main stream media, however, where I place the blame.

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:06 am,
      Al Korelin says:

I agree with much of what you say, Professor.

I have to say that, if you look at the “equality and “human rights”movements so prevalent today, I, as a Christian, certainly cannot disagree with them.

I do have to say; however, that I would bet my bottom dollar that Trump’s comments have been echoed many times by males over the years.

I also feel very strongly that the for the liberals to be making such a big deal out of this is truly “the pot calling the kettle black”

The real issue here is the absolute degradation of our once great country.

4. On October 8, 2016 at 5:07 pm,

Never forget Vince Foster and the Clinton body count!
    This is an old YouTube; the count has grown much larger…. (over 100)

But ad in about a dozen from Arkansas days and another bunch since the video was made adds up yo too many coincidences.

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:08 am,
      Al Korelin says:

And that, CFS is why I cannot vote for Clinton.

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:10 am,
      Al Korelin says:

It just keeps getting better and better, doesn’t it Eddie!

5. On October 8, 2016 at 5:27 pm,
    • On October 9, 2016 at 10:13 am,
      Al Korelin says:

Way too many allegations out there, CFS

6. On October 8, 2016 at 6:31 pm,
    Chartster says:

Al,
    I appreciate your conviction in the political arena. Those that care about the future and success of future generations can’t help but care about what the government is doing, and is not doing).
    I’m neither republican or dem, because the shadow government rules both parties. Trump is not part of the shadow government and is in fact, exposing all of them. The media is also the shadow government.

The MSM polls that have Hitlery ahead are a complete joke! Hitlery fills a high school gymnasium with 300 people at her rallies. Trump fills 20,000 plus people auditoriums everywhere he goes!!

People are waking up in masses, and the change is being made right in front of us. The tireless minority is becoming the majority! 💪

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:14 am,
      Al Korelin says:

I truly hope that you are correct, Chartster.

Please remember that for Big Al it is not Trump, but it is the movement!

7. On October 8, 2016 at 6:33 pm,
    johnnygeneric says:

Big Al, I 100% agree with you. I had been a Republican from my teenage years – before I could even vote. On a few occasions I voted democrat but by far voted GOP. But you could tell something had changed and at some point you couldn’t tell the difference between a dem or repub. As of a few years ago, whenever there was a Libertarian running for office, I would vote for him.

If it weren’t for Trump, I would not be voting for any GOP candidates at all. This is what the GOP has done to this Republican of 45 years. And I am sure that I echo the sentiments of a multitude of other voters.

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:16 am,

Of course you do echo their sentiments, Johnny1

8. On October 8, 2016 at 6:39 pm,
    Chartster says:

What I wanted to point out is, that the MSM is shifting the polls to Hitlery because they are going to do everything in their power to rig the election. Trump is by far ahead in all “real” polls.

• On October 8, 2016 at 6:55 pm,
      Ebolan says:

I don’t think so. Half the country is in the Free Shit Army and they vote Demonrat. Most of the other half will do what the elites and lame stream media tell them and vote for Killary. I think Killary wins in a landslide, at least in the electoral college.

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:18 am,
        Al Korelin says:

Bottom line, Eddie, we are witnessing a dramatic time in our country.

9. On October 8, 2016 at 7:10 pm,
    Chartster says:

No…. All military is for Trump, besides a few high-up shadow government traitors and several dumb grunts.

• On October 9, 2016 at 7:55 am,

Remember Obama’s last election?
      Thousands of military ballots were delayed long enough in transit to be ruled not to count!

10. On October 8, 2016 at 7:24 pm,
    Chartster says:

The free shyt army is about to get to work.

• On October 8, 2016 at 8:13 pm,

I suspect there will be an attempt to control/censor the internet because any significant protest against government or any potential action towards a peaceful revolution would probably originate via the Internet.
      I’m slightly surprised that the general public is so complacent about the political decay of the country. Many are bribed, of course, to be satisfied by the handouts of socialism.
      However, we know this cannot last. Within a much shorter time than most realize, the fall of the dollar caused by monetization of the IOUs associated wth social security, and the financing of excessive budget deficits, will cause price rises. This situation will most likely lead to an unstable inflation, which, if not for the continued coordinated multi-nation debt spending, could develop into hyperflation. I believe we are on the wrong side of the Laffer curve, so a political solution attempt of raising tax rates might actually result in reduced tax revenue. Basically a debt problem will not be solved by increasing debt.
      With the deliberate polarization of the public initiated by the Big Zero, it may not be possible to find a peaceful solution.
      One reason, other than Supreme Court nominations people might consider voting for Trump is that he might be less likely to have the US involved in military actions or war.
      Although he often has occasion to use his mouth before engaging his brain, I do not believe he would deliberately choose to go to war.

• On October 9, 2016 at 5:15 pm,
      Markedtofuture says:

Chartster, there will be a living wage in the not too distant future.
      Robots and YOUR Job

In November 2015, the Chief Economist of the Bank of England gave a speech where he said that, within 20 years, 80 million jobs in the US and up to half the jobs in the UK would be lost to robots and algorithmic software (collectively referred to as ‘robots’).

A 2013 Oxford University study backs him up. It predicts that, of the 700 jobs types it evaluated, half of them would eventually be done by robots.

• On October 9, 2016 at 8:59 pm,
        Chartster says:

Not my job. I’m in assets and commodities and RE investments that pay returns.

• On October 10, 2016 at 9:29 am,
        GrizzlyOne says:

Very true. We need to start thinking about what that economy would be like. When only 1/4 of the population is employed.

11. On October 8, 2016 at 8:09 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

I wander if Bill Clinton has any Monica Lewinsky cigars left, that episode is far worse than anything Donald Trump was reported having said. DT

• On October 8, 2016 at 8:18 pm,

Bill Clinton has a much longer track record than many know:

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:22 am,
      Al Korelin says:

Of course it is, Mr. Tracy! That was one action that was proven.

12. On October 8, 2016 at 9:19 pm,
    Vortex says:

After literally decades of abject criminality, war mongering and millions slaughtered, systemic graft, systemic greed and systemic immorality on the behalf of both of these pathetic political parties there is no saving the current construct.

A Trump presidency might circumvent for a short period of time the full blown reversion to the mean as a nation, but there effectively is no saving the gov in its current form.

The decay and degeneracy of the of the Bushes, Clinton’s and Obama crime clans have already killed the golden goose. Hillary Clinton just ensures the full blown looting of the national Treasury will be allowed to continue and a open acknowledgement of a dictatorship as the entrenched elites finish the country off.

Trump may delay the implosion but he will not stop it.

The national goose is already cooked. People should have been worried about all of this crap back when the psychopath Bush Sr. was flapping his gums about the NWO four presidents ago.

Now people are concerned……………….please.

This is utterly laughable to now be concerned at this stage of the game.

• On October 9, 2016 at 12:02 am,
      Excelsior says:

• On October 9, 2016 at 7:21 am,
        JohnK says:

• On October 11, 2016 at 8:52 am,
          Silverdollar says:

You really captured it, Vortex. I honestly couldn’t have said it as well. Thanks.

13. On October 8, 2016 at 10:07 pm,
    DC says:

Clinton’s Health, or lack thereof:
    I was initially amazed at the medical pundits coming out and stating that Clinton has Parkinson’s. Amazed because, as a retired medical practitioner, she doesn’t have symptoms of Parkinson’s. But then, I realized that this might have been another bate and switch masterminded by the Criminals. Pundits paid to start a false rumor that could then be quashed.

You’ll notice that the Clinton machine allowed this news to be bantered about for quite some time before they came forward with supposed medical proof that she does not have that disease. Odd don’t you think? Well, not if the slight of hand kept everyone focused on the wrong diagnosis and then allowed for the impression that she is well once that was disproved. It cleared the decks. Most won’t think about or even understand that those blue glasses were not a fashion statement and are very telling (they can only be purchased in Europe, and are specific for seizure disorder), they won’t consider other options when shown pictures of a box on her back when they’ve already heard “she’s wearing an ear piece and audio box to get the questions and answers given to her!”. One letter from a doctor saying “no Parkinson’s” and it’s all forgotten.

Here is what my medical rule out has been all along — multiple sclerosis with seizure disorder secondary to the MS. I have watched a number of her videos closely wherein repetitive hand movement is noticed, where seizures are noted (seizures are 3x higher in MS), where someone is holding her arm as she walks, where she has to lean against a post with someone supporting her while waiting for the SUV, where she loses complete control of her lower extremities and has to be hauled into a SUV (these are hallmarks of this disease in its advanced stages and during flare ups which is why MS patients end up in wheelchairs), where she is wearing what appears to be an external TENS unit under her suit (the debates) to control spasticity, and where the “earpiece” shown could be an acupressure stimulator, which would be used to quell various symptoms. (A Wikileaks email shows that this earpiece is obviously important and something that she needs with her, and I don’t think it’s for the reasons people assume.)

So, once she’s in office as I fear will be the case, it will be interesting to see how and for how long they manage to keep this a secret. And once it can’t be kept secret any longer, it will be just one more lie that was perpetrated on the public who had a right to know that she was not fit to run for office. Nor does she deserve to run for all the others reasons of which we on this board know too well.

• On October 8, 2016 at 10:16 pm,
      DC says:

I should add that once it comes to light, it will be billed as new onset of the disease, which is bull. She’s had it for years to be showing symptoms like this now, and they’ve covered the flare up events with “she fainted”, “she hit her head and got a concussion” and now has problems with balance, eye movements, etc., her coughing fits and collapse were pneumonia. No, they’re symptoms of MS. Has anyone on this board ever had pneumonia? If so, were you we’ll after taking “a few days off”? Did the cough stop after a few days? No. Did you come strolling out of your daughters apt. building smiling and waving after having collapsed an hour earlier? If you did, report it to the medical journals, because it will be one for the books.

14. On October 8, 2016 at 10:43 pm,

What a world….just unbelievable.

• On October 8, 2016 at 10:47 pm,

You will know them by their fruits.

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:27 am,
        Al Korelin says:

You do make a good point, V!

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:30 am,
        Al Korelin says:

All I can do is opine on these issues with the help of all of you. We are all certainly getting the word out and that is better than just sitting in small conversations and complaining.

I personally am trying to be the best Christian that I possibly can.

15. On October 9, 2016 at 7:48 am,
    texan mike says:

Thanks Al and Rick, please read Rulers of Evil by F. Tupper Saussy

• On October 9, 2016 at 10:30 am,
      Al Korelin says:

Thanks for the tip, Texan Mike.

16. On October 9, 2016 at 8:31 am,

It is worrying to me that the MSM is supported by wealthy individuals, who have a bias.
    E.g. Carlos Slim supports the New York Times financially, so it is hardly surprising it would be anti-Mexican wall.
    Jeff Bezos, with strong liberal views, backstops the Washington Post.
    Lady Rothschild gives significant fund raisers for Hillary.

17. On October 9, 2016 at 10:46 am,
    b says:

I wont vote in a federal election again.
    The politicians are owned and merely implement the rulers instructions.

No idea what it will take to change that but the vast majority of N American people could care less how their government works or what it does so I just cant see significant changes coming from within.

Voting simply lets tptb know how many suckers still believe in their system.

18. On October 9, 2016 at 1:18 pm,
    JMiller says:

Sorry Al, many of the men that I have known over the last 30 years have not talked or acted the way that Trump did back then. Other men I talked to also said they never were quite so vulgar as he was. I have never heard my father even make any sexual remark about any woman. I never saw him, turn his head and look at another women. Trump is certainly is not the example of the average American male. If it would not be for the fact that it happened over 10 years ago and knowing people can and do change, I would not vote for him.

• On October 10, 2016 at 7:41 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

Mr. Miller. I admire you for your friends and for your father.

I have to say that after last nights’ debate I am both depressed and disappointed. Much more on that later.

19. On October 9, 2016 at 2:13 pm,

thousands of military absentee ballots were delivered hours after the deadline for them to be counted, with preliminary counts showing that they would have overturned the vote in several states and brought a victory for Governor Mitt Romney.
    2012 election

20. On October 9, 2016 at 2:18 pm,

For some reason, I cannot post the source! I have tried half a dozen times.
    The source may be found by removing all the X s
    DUFXFELXBLXOGX.COMX. Army section in November of 2012

21. On October 9, 2016 at 3:47 pm,
    JohnK says:

Reality check here.
    Regardless who is elected President,your 12 year old is still going to be one click away from 5 grown men banging a teenager. HELLO!

• On October 10, 2016 at 7:42 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

Don’t you love our society John K?

22. On October 9, 2016 at 4:00 pm,
    A Simpson says:

So Al, maybe if you and the GOP’s sheeple were not so blind you would have noticed that the Republican Party has drifted to the extreme right controlled by hate groups. Trump is the presidential candidate you get when your party is full of a merry band of tea party factions consisting of birthers, death panel lunatics, militia groups, white supremacists, gay bashers, anti-abortionists, LaRouchies, 9/11 conspirarists, fetus personhooders, Palintoligists, Glenn Beck crybabies, and Rove/Cheney apologists that has allowed the GOP to be defined by its extremist fringe.

• On October 10, 2016 at 7:44 pm,

Mr. Simpson,

I am truly no longer a member of that party. Even more so after watching the debate.

Much, much more on that later.

23. On October 9, 2016 at 6:49 pm,

With SGE and US open at the same time, the SGE gold price is running about $10 higher,
    Silver about 75 cents higher.

• On October 10, 2016 at 8:40 am,
      b says:

Interesting the sge and US price of PMs.
      The west just doesnt see as much value to it.

24. On October 9, 2016 at 7:55 pm,
    Chartster says:

Vortex made a good point, that is, if everything was going to remain the same. Nothing is going to remain the same. America is going to undergo major changes, and changes for the better. The good side of the military and good people will prevail. The country is not as lost, as some might think.

We are one false-flag event from pubic hangings! They are toast!

• On October 10, 2016 at 7:46 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

I happen to pray for that every single day, Chartster.

25. On October 9, 2016 at 8:34 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

Trump is winning because he is bringing the truth out about The Clintons piece by piece and their lies and incompetency’s can’t stand the sunshine. DT

• On October 10, 2016 at 7:46 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

I believe that you are wrong on this one, Mr. Tracy.

26. On October 9, 2016 at 9:01 pm,
    Ebolan says:

Our rulers are walking us right into a world war and the sheeple are completely clueless.

Alex Jones sure nails it in this video. Every American must watch this. As the video says everyone thinks they are immune from war until it happens.

27. On October 10, 2016 at 4:18 am,
    Bobby says:

Matthew 12:25 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.

• On October 10, 2016 at 7:48 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

Thanks for reminding us about that truth, Bobby

28. On October 10, 2016 at 5:29 am,

CNN…..Clinton News Network

• On October 10, 2016 at 6:38 am,

Another “Hot Mic” snafu: Was CNN..caught on tape coaching it’s DEBate focus group…..zh

29. On October 10, 2016 at 7:41 am,
    Markedtofuture says:

Newly Leaked Emails Reveal Unprecedented Coordination Between Hillary Campaign And Press –

30. On October 10, 2016 at 8:42 am,
    Silverdollar says:

Al:
    I originally opened this recording because of the ‘blind republican’ wording. As your conversation developed with Rick I couldn’t believe my ears. You’re quitting the Republican Party why? Because some of the leadership is jumping ship with the Nominee and trying to save the down ticket Senators/Reps. who are in jeopardy of losing their seats. Al, I’ll give you this: you are part of the base which helped put Trump on the ticket and no matter what the blabbering idiot does, it’s the media’s fault. The Republican party is dying and it remains to be seen what sprouts from the root zone. Democrats aren’t much better off. They left their base years ago and both could end up in the ash-heap of history.
    Don’t take these comments to mean I support the Clintons. But, comparing Trump to Bill Clinton is meaningless……he isn’t running and wouldn’t survive this either.
    I hope for your health’s sake you can remove some of the hatred espoused in the comments about the Clintons. They may deserve it but it’s far from a healthy stance to take the position you have. JMO

• On October 10, 2016 at 12:52 pm,

Silverdollar, you say you don’t support the Clintons but it does appear that you would prefer to have Hillary win than Trump. Is she not also a “blabbering idiot” – a very dangerous lying one at that?

We might have little reason to expect anything good from Trump but there is every reason to expect the worst from Hillary. As Doug Casey, Bob Moriarty and many others have opined, you can count on more wars sooner rather than later with Clinton.

Comparing Trump to Bill is not meaningless at all when you look at Hillary’s actions to protect him and the media showing NO high-and-mighty outrage over his deeds.

Most Ds obviously refuse to take an honest look at the Clintons.

It is nuts (but not surprising) that millions of Democrats who despised Bush 1 & 2 completely ignored the fact that Clinton and Obama both carried-on with the same neocon agendas that they were so critical of in the first place. Of course, the same applies to most Rs as well when looking at other policies.

It is disturbing but expected that actions do not speak louder than words to most people.

• On October 10, 2016 at 7:53 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

I am part of the base who helped put Trump on the ticket?

Possibly true. I did certainly support what I thought was the “change movement”. I really despise big government.

Please tell me what is a healthier stance to take, Silverdollar.

• On October 10, 2016 at 7:59 pm,

Those who don’t despise big government are simply ignorant.

31. On October 10, 2016 at 8:59 am,

The difference between US media and that coming from other countries is widening. e.g. Report on French radio: death toll in Haiti due to hurricane Matthew now exceeds 1,000 and cholera has broken out in 2 or 3 locations. I listen to US news /talk radio a lot, but Haiti seems to have been dropped. According to UK radio, Gorbachev has made several speeches pleading for the US not to escalate tensions further ans start a war between Russia and the US. Putin has announced a no fly zone over Syria, reportedly at the request of Assad, but General Milley comes on the news and threatens Russia with war. All the leadership (Democrat and Republican) in the US seems to think that is fine.
    I have have been warning in this forum that I believe that the leader in the White House has a deep-seated hatred of America and that it was his intention to destroy America as we knew it. Hence descriptions like devil incarnate, the Big Zero, etc. I thought he was succeeding by deliberately provoking racial tensions and by increasing socialism and welfare hand-outs he was certainly destroying the US economically. Now I have to question whether it is his intention to utterly destroy the US by actually going to war with Russia and China. Can his inborn hatred of the country be so great?
    Can the greed and stupidity of the military industrial complex be so overwhelming that they are oblivious to the consequences of WWIII?

• On October 10, 2016 at 8:00 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

“It’s a Strange,Strange World We Live In Master Jack”

32. On October 10, 2016 at 2:14 pm,

The two headed snake party..has lost a member,way to go Big Owl.

• On October 10, 2016 at 8:02 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

You ain’t heard nothing yet, Jerry. Just wait. Here is a bit of a preview: I am very possibly going to abstain from voting because my principles will not allow me to support either of these scumbags.

33. On October 10, 2016 at 6:36 pm,
    PF says:

Al and Rick, what are you guys smoking?

The average guy does not say that his daughter is “voluptuous” like Trump has or agree when someone like Howard Stern says Ivanka is a “piece of a__?”.

• On October 10, 2016 at 8:03 pm,
      Al Korelin says:

PF, if you provide me with a source I will completely agree with you.

• On October 10, 2016 at 8:09 pm,
        Al Korelin says:

I just sourced the remarks and you are correct PF. Thank You. What a horrible excuse for a human being!

34. On October 10, 2016 at 6:43 pm,
    PF says:

Professional athletes are saying that what Trump said is not what they talk about in the locker room.

35. On October 10, 2016 at 6:49 pm,
    PF says:

Al and Rick, I hope you guys at least have enough sense to vote for Gary Johnson instead of Degenerate Donald.