KER Commentary – Tue 1 Nov, 2016

$1,900 gold in 2017… Is it happening?

The founder and editor of The Value View Gold Report, Ned Schmidt shares his outlook on the gold market. Ned thinks that gold is so under-owned that next year will see the price move quickly back up. He is throwing out the number $1,900 in 2017. Do  you agree?

Ned SchmidtAl KorelinCory Fleck

Comments:
  1. On November 1, 2016 at 12:38 pm,
    Jason says:

I will be betting the farm on USLV and NUGT in December. Throw some ASM in there as well.

2. On November 1, 2016 at 12:45 pm,
    john says:

Thanks for having Ned on. I like him. Several years ago on fianacialsense.com I first heard him talk about gold and agriculture and i like his reasonable tone.

3. On November 1, 2016 at 1:23 pm,
    Ryan says:

I love this guy. He gets it. What’s $40 on the downside when we could have $1900 on the upside?

4. On November 1, 2016 at 1:31 pm,

If Jim Willie is anything close to being right, gold could multiply by a factor of 3 to 4 over the next few years.

5. On November 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm,
  6. On November 2, 2016 at 5:19 am,
    smaulgld says:

I note CFS linked above to smaulgld. I think perhaps it is in reference to my blog post/youtube re political uncertainty being a major factor that can boost gold higher. Its further down the homepage now so here is the link, (beneath US mint gold and silver sales reports and Indian gold imports upodate) https://smaulgld.com/u-s-political-instability-boost-gold-silver/ please let me know what you think here on the kereport

• On November 2, 2016 at 6:49 am,

Thanks for posting

7. On November 2, 2016 at 7:04 am,
    smaulgld says:

There will be political uncertainty not matter who wins- Clinton will bring unrest and constant investigations and impeachment, Trump, unrest from the left and uncertainty due to tarrfis, Nato. Ultimately I think Trump will bring certainty where as Clinton an ongoing mess that would undermine confidence in the US and the dollar- which would of course lead her to war

8. On November 2, 2016 at 8:01 am,
    Dave says:

One item of note:
    Ned has a great track record. When gold was north of $1800 and silver above $42, Ned warned gold would plunge to under $1200 and silver under $18. I corresponded with him several via email at the time and he was professional and a truthful analyst. He did not hedge his position. He stuck to his call and was proven correct.

At the time the world was falling apart, and I must admit I was skeptical of his view.

But he was proven correct. So his model has proven itself.

He is a man of integrity and his opinion is very valuable.

• On November 2, 2016 at 10:35 am,

I did not know about Ned’s warning. Thanks for helping to confirm my very positive perception of his abilities.