Weekend Show – Sat 5 Nov, 2016

Hour 1 – Investing past the election

In hour one of this weekend’s show we try to look past the election to how investors should be approaching the markets. We also get an update from one of the most talked about exploration companies recently Mariana Resources. Best selling author Jim Rickards warps up the first hour by discussing his new book which details how the global elites are leading us to the next financial crisis.

• Segment 1: A new guest, Mike Burleigh shares his thoughts on how holding cash can be detrimental to a portfolio.
  • Segment 2: CEO of Mariana Resources Glen Parsons details some of the best drill results the market has seen.
  • Segment 3: Ned Schmidt, editor of the Argi-Food Value View newsletter outlines the investing opportunities he is seeing in the agricultural sector.
  • Segment 4: Best selling author Jim Rickards chats about how the global elites are controlling the financial system.

Ned SchmidtJim RickardsCory FleckAl Korelin

Comments:
  1. On November 5, 2016 at 3:09 am,
    Skeeta says:

Thanks as always for your efforts putting the weekend show together fella’s.
    Much appreciated.
    Cheers.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:35 am,
      irishtony says:

Good morning Skeeta….Do you ever sleep /

• On November 5, 2016 at 6:22 am,
        Excelsior says:

Once he can float in his pool, after a cold brew or two, Skeeta may doze off for a nap.

• On November 5, 2016 at 6:25 am,
          Excelsior says:

For now he is enjoying the ride in pole position with the checkered flag in view…..

• On November 5, 2016 at 6:27 am,

Andrew, Tad, and CFS….. Better luck next weekend chaps 🙂

Big Al & Cory – Thanks for another great weekend show, and Cory thanks for all the additional shows this week posted from the New Orleans Investment Conference.

• On November 5, 2016 at 7:06 am,
            Archdeacon (!) Andrew says:

Sorry – too busy being blown away by Alex Jones’ 3 hour post. Best to all and peace to America.

• On November 5, 2016 at 6:07 pm,
            Skeeta says:

Irishtony,
            In all honesty I sleep 6-6.5 hours a night,
            Not because I want too, just my body clock automatically awakes me then.
            It drives my Wife mad:)
            I often have to tip toe around the house trying not to wake anyone at 5am on a Sunday whilst making my breakfast.
            Then as soon as its Dawn I’m outside !
            I must have been working on a farm in my previous life….lol.
            Cheers

• On November 5, 2016 at 6:13 pm,
            Skeeta says:

Excelsior,
            Pool is still concrete curing….very boring.
            Waterline tiles should go in maybe next week?
            Deck guy is giving me delays also.
            My bet is it wont be finished before I am in the USA for Christmas holidays?
            It is what it is….but anyhow….I shouldn’t complain when its paid for in free Mining share profits.
            Cheers.

• On November 5, 2016 at 8:56 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Skeeta – well at least it is progress (albeit at a snail’s pace). It sounds like every contractor job I remember ever experiencing or hearing about actually.

It makes me think of the movie “Money Pit”. Every time they asked how long it would take to get the work done the contractors all said “Two weeks.” (ha!)

The Money Pit Official Trailer #1

• On November 5, 2016 at 10:00 pm,
            Skeeta says:

Unfortunately all pool trades are busy over here atm (in the lead up to our Summer).
            I keep getting told I need to be flexible with them !?!?
            I think I’ve already been more flexible with most than a gymnast.
            Anyhoo……new property side fence goes in tomorrow to meet current pool regulations.
            All electrics, plumbing & solar heating are in.
            Just waiting on both the deck & tiling trades (both who are apparently flat out work wise).
            Cheers.

• On November 5, 2016 at 10:13 pm,
            Skeeta says:

Irishtony, Rev,
            Have just decided to take the family to London in March 2018 for my Uncle’s 70th Birthday party he is having over there then.
            We should catch up at a Pub for a beer & a chinwag if your up for it.
            Cheers.

• On November 6, 2016 at 6:02 am,
            Archdeacon (!) Andrew says:

Sounds great Skeeta. Best, A

• On November 5, 2016 at 6:38 am,
      Tad says:

Damn it! I overslept…
      Morning everyone 🙂
      Looking forward to the Mariana piece & Mr Rickards.
      As ever, thanks to Al & Cory.

2. On November 5, 2016 at 4:53 am,
    wolfster says:

Yes.Thank you gentlemen for the weekly efforts.This site is a treat and has been a wealth of information.Heres another update on Mariana

3. On November 5, 2016 at 5:25 am,
    wolfster says:

On the agri front.I accidentally came across hemp stocks while researching the pot stocks.I found it fascinating that only recently and only in 14 states is the growing of hemp seeds legal.This is an industry with huge growth potential from what I have learned which is limited at best.Any chance of getting more insights into this from anyone would be appreciated.

4. On November 5, 2016 at 5:39 am,
    wolfster says:

Hey Ex couple things.gzz has updated its presentation on their site
    http://www.goldenvalleymines.com/investors/presentations/GZZ-October2016_ws.pdf and looks like your namesake is getting solid traction having finally traded up to the placement price.

• On November 5, 2016 at 6:21 am,
      Excelsior says:

Wolfster – Thanks for the updated Golden Valley presentation. Nice. The slide showing the RZZ performance over GZZ says a great deal as to the undervaluation.

As for Excelsior mining, yep, moving on up…….

• On November 5, 2016 at 9:31 am,
        wolfster says:

I will date myself by saying moving on up ,to the east side,to a deluxe apartment in the sky…….if your namesake goes to where I think it will.☺☺☺

• On November 5, 2016 at 11:33 am,
          Excelsior says:

Nice. Many people are getting positive on the Copper mining scene, so we’ll see…

• On November 5, 2016 at 1:11 pm,
          • On November 5, 2016 at 1:14 pm,
          • On November 5, 2016 at 2:35 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Good Copper Chart Matthew. Thanks!

• On November 5, 2016 at 2:53 pm,

Click on the first one again; I added quadrant lines and a modified Schiff fork to identify some resistance levels.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:41 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Great. I’d like to see Copper take out that middle prong trend-line on the fork and blast up to take out some of those moving averages as well. I like seeing where the resistance will be. Much appreciated.

• On November 5, 2016 at 4:00 pm,

Notice the back-to-back weekly closes above the 34 week EMA. That hasn’t happened in the last 18 months.

The daily copper:gold chart has also not looked this good in a very long tome:

• On November 5, 2016 at 8:51 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Well, I’m going to have to prod myself along with pruning the Copper miners and narrow down a good target list of companies. It took me a while to deal with Silver and Zinc and Platinum & Paladium. Copper is more of a monster and some are Copper/Gold, some are Copper/Base metals, and some are such large conglomerates that only a fraction comes from Copper. I generally like the smaller Jr companies with more upside leverage, but there are a few mid-tiers that are very well run that should also do quite well over the next few years. “Can’t stop the copper-top.”

5. On November 5, 2016 at 6:30 am,
    FranSix says:

$VIX Daily

The VIX closed up on Friday. In order to come up with a good comparison of what might happen going forward, I dialed back the daily chart three years, with the S&P behind it:

VIX ETFs still lagging the index if this turns out to be a major breakdown.

• On November 5, 2016 at 8:03 am,
      FranSix says:

In terms of the volatility ETFs, how much leverage is there on volatility units which have been declining reliably throughout the equity rally? How much of a source of capital has their underperformance in the markets really meant to consistent price rises in equities, and when will it mean that the leveraged ETF will catch up to prior declnes in the stock market, which they’ve obviously failed to do? Still waiting a daily moving average crossover of the 13-day EMA over the 34-day EMA, which would indicate a major push INTO these underperforming ETFs. Replace HVU.TO with UVXY, you’ll notice they’re identical and the volumes are huge:

• On November 5, 2016 at 8:15 am,
        FranSix says:

Note: A lot of experienced proffessionals buy on the crossover, rather than ‘at the bottom’

• On November 5, 2016 at 12:36 pm,
          FranSix says:

I switched off log scale on the monthly $VIX chart to see how VIX since 2012, when VIX ETFs were introduced, to compare with past moves in VIX and count candlesticks. No huge move in VIX has occurred since the leveraged volatility ETFs were introduced. On the monthly chart, there is ample room and time, but you must consider the lackluster moves in the volatility ETFs

6. On November 5, 2016 at 8:27 am,
    Dick Tracy says:

Gold loves uncertainty and if Trump wins The Gold Bull will be running. People will be voting for real change on Tuesday, and that to me means a Trump win. DT

• On November 5, 2016 at 1:21 pm,

By now, you should know what my personal actions were Mr. Tracy!

7. On November 5, 2016 at 9:22 am,
    GH says:

I’m still holding UVXY.

There certainly seemed to be more of a lag in UVXY vs the rise in volatility than in most times past. So I think there’s still the possibility of outperformance in the very short term. Longer term, the decay in this fund is so bad, how does one estimate how much ‘catching up to prior declnes in the stock market’ it has in it?

I do look at the 200 day simple moving average so far above and think that some serious reversion to the mean might happen. At the same time, these volatility spikes tend to be so abrupt that I’m on a hair trigger to sell.

• On November 5, 2016 at 9:53 am,
      FranSix says:

I think the same way, but if the volatility ETF declines have been used to leverage equity advances, then a very large short position has to be unwound should equities see a major rout.

• On November 5, 2016 at 11:41 am,
      Excelsior says:

I have a little UVXY position in place as well, for the beginning of next week as a wildcard hedge.

• On November 5, 2016 at 12:19 pm,
        FranSix says:

I think the difference would be the immense volume compared to past rises. How is it that these volatility ETF units remain docked in price when the volatility index is moving briskly?

• On November 5, 2016 at 1:21 pm,
          Excelsior says:

Great point and great question FranSix. There does seem to be a bit of a disconnect.

• On November 5, 2016 at 4:18 pm,
          GH says:

I’ve wondered the same. Here’s that chart showing the divergence again:

UVXY is a dog to trade, imo, it’s so tricky. But seeing this biggest-ever divergence I couldn’t resist.

• On November 5, 2016 at 7:34 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Great chart GH. Yep, I just figure I’ll sell the UVXY if there is a spike of volatility going into the election/post election. If there is total calm during the first few days of next week, then I guess I’ll sell it back at a loss.

• On November 6, 2016 at 6:22 am,
            FranSix says:

Just going by the technical indicators on the S&P Weekly chart, it looks like a sell-off testing the 89-week EMA is set to occur. A sell-off in the markets may precede the election, which would be the selling opportunity.

• On November 6, 2016 at 10:47 am,
            FranSix says:

But what could also happen is that the markets could roll over and continue their downtrend irrespective of the election. Meaning that selling your volatility ETF at the first opportunity on a hair trgger, though warranted, may ignore any action in the S&P.

8. On November 5, 2016 at 10:37 am,
    Paul L. says:

AT&T is looking good after the big correction of 16%. Now 36.50 and $1.96 dividend. I am going to start moving into this. Went from 33 to 43+. The chart looks like it may have bottomed. Anyone have any thoughts? Their planned 85 billion acquisition of Time Warner has tanked the stock. I have been waiting patiently to get in.

• On November 5, 2016 at 12:21 pm,
      FranSix says:

I would look at the T chart on a monthly basis, and see how much downtrend on a monthly chart there would be.

9. On November 5, 2016 at 11:52 am,
    Markedtofuture says:

Tudor Gold Corp Update by Allan Barry Reports – TUD.V TDRRF

Excellent interview with Ray Marks from Tudor Gold. Around the 9:00 mark he explains the backers,Walter Storm of Osisko mining fame, who came out of retirement. The Interview covers getting things in place – camp, drill rigs and his excitement over initial results so far on the Treaty Creek and Electrum properties, located in the Golden Triangle of BC . Tudor Gold – Treaty Creek JV with 60/20/20 with American Creek AMK ACKRF, TUO TEUTF. TUD.V has corrected from CAD $2.50 to CAD $ 0.65 Tudor Gold JV 60/40 AMK ACKRF on the Electrum property.

Do your own DD…

• On November 5, 2016 at 7:39 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Markedtofuture – I’m still waiting to see how a number of the drill results come out on some of Teuton Resources (TUO) (TEUTF) other properties that were drilled. The assays should be coming back in November and December….. fingers crossed.

10. On November 5, 2016 at 12:43 pm,

Stocks closed the week below the 30 week MA for the first time since February:

11. On November 5, 2016 at 12:52 pm,

Gold has gained 22% versus oil since the ratio touched the 382 Fib arc three weeks ago:

• On November 5, 2016 at 12:54 pm,

Gold is currently worth about four to five times more oil than it was in the summer of 2008. This is extremely good for the gold miners.

12. On November 5, 2016 at 1:09 pm,

The Dow is down 19% versus gold since the Dow-gold ratio peaked last November and more of the same action is coming:

13. On November 5, 2016 at 1:22 pm,

Time To Rethink Zinc?
    John Kaiser- November 4, 2016
    Talk Digital Network

14. On November 5, 2016 at 1:23 pm,
  15. On November 5, 2016 at 2:08 pm,
    Pete says:

Good articles and charts,much appreciated

16. On November 5, 2016 at 2:18 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

What I find interesting are all the media articles where they say if Trump wins I am moving to Canada. If Hillary wins t we should all move to New Zealand. LOL! DT

17. On November 5, 2016 at 2:42 pm,
    Pete says:

Canadian Zinc Corp. is closing in on developing its Prairie Creek zinc-lead silver mine in Northwest Territories.

• On November 5, 2016 at 2:55 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Hi Pete – What do you think of the deposit that Canadian Zinc has?

I saw these comments a while back from Eric Coffin, @Brandon, @90bigpicture, and @TheGalvanizer and they gave me pause on how the penalty metals in the deposit can really effect the economics. Here were their comments:
      _________________________________________________________________________

@HRA-Coffin – “Friend of mine was looking at Prairie Creek as a potential acquisition many years ago. He didn’t give me many specifics but said the metallurgy was “ugly” – lots of penalty elements. $CZN Don’t know what it would add to costs to deal with them.” 30 Sep 2016, 12:47

@90bigpicture – “To @hra-coffin point, I was reading a tech report on a property last weekend, descent story but someone has run met work and the resulting conc was basically an orgy of smelter penalties. Likely a wet dream for someone like glencore with feed from all over they can blend but still…not so great if standalone.” 30 Sep 2016, 16:54

@90bigpicture – “Even if ur not a geo or engineer it is good to read those reports and ask questions” 30 Sep 2016, 16:55

@Brandon – “Yup. You have to ask what those penalties are going to be, who it may disqualify as buyers, how you can manage them (blending, etc) and what that does to economics.” 30 Sep 2016, 17:57

@TheGalvanizer – “Yup an understanding of the current thresholds for various deleterious metals so key when modelling. Need to have a good concentrate guy at your disposal.”

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:11 pm,
        Pete says:

Sorry Excelsior,i do not own Canadian Zink and do not know much about the Company.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:29 pm,
          Excelsior says:

Thanks Pete. I’ve still got it on my watch list but haven’t done enough homework on it either. I appreciate you bringing it up though and getting this Zinc mining thread going.

Here is the ceo room with some interesting comments, news, and insider buying reports if you scan back up through the comments.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:36 pm,
            Excelsior says:

One of the first things I just picked up in scanning over those comments is that there are 2 companies that people keep intermingling:

Canadian Zinc Corp (CZN) (CZICF)

Canada Zinc Metals Corp (CZX) (CZXMF)

It is always curious when companies pick a name so close to another company.

One of my favorite plays American Silver Corp, is often confused with American Silver Mining Company. Why couldn’t they just pick a different name?

How about Endeavour Mining and Endeavour Silver? It can be easy to mix things up when reading people’s comments.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:51 pm,
            Pete says:

Thanks,Excelsior,

Agree on,
            “It is always curious when companies pick a name so close to another company.”

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:01 pm,
      Dick Tracy says:

Zinc has a very promising future as North America begins to rebuild it’s infrastructure. The US will need to replace 7,000 steel bridges in the next decade, that is only a small part of it’s overall needs. DT

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:08 pm,
        Excelsior says:

Yes, infrastructure spending will only increase the need for many of the base metals like Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, and will put a little demand into specialty metals like Tungsten, Niobium, and Beryllium to add strength and lighten the load.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:06 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Arizona Mining, Tinka Resources, Trevali Mining, Callinex Resources, Pasinex Resources, Heron Resources, Zazu metals, Emerita Resources, Rox Resources, and Avrupa Minerals have had my interest from the Zinc space. Also companies like Constantine Metal, Ivanhoe Mines, Solitario Exploration, Eurasian Minerals, and many of the Silver Miners like Americas Silver, Impact Silver, First Majestic, Mag Silver, Santacruz, Excellon, and Great Panther all have nice Zinc kickers as well.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:09 pm,
        Dick Tracy says:

Don’t forget Australia and it’s proximity to Asia, Vendetta is an interesting explorer listed on The TSX-V. DT

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:27 pm,
          Excelsior says:

Absolutely DT. I spaced out and forgot about Vendetta. They have almost a cult-like following on CEO and really have been doing some great expansion exploration lately. There has also been a large about of insider buying, which is typically a very bullish indicator.

Here’s that Vendetta room for some interesting comments from other investors:

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:09 pm,
        b says:

Used to be a company called Canada Zinc, they had pretty good zinc #s if I recall.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:19 pm,
          Excelsior says:

Yep, that’s the one that Pete posted on up above, and that some investors were concerned had “ugly” metallurgy. I’ve heard very good things about the deposit, but this concern over the concentrate is a headwind. Like someone brought up, if a larger Major like a Glencore or Teck was to buy them out, then they could blend the concentrates or they have the bandwidth to process, but as a stand-alone mine it may raise concerns. Interesting points to consider.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:38 pm,
          Excelsior says:

I stand corrected b – and mixed up Canadian Zinc Corp with the one you were mentioning Canada Zinc Metals Company. Yes, apparently others think the latter has a nice deposit.

18. On November 5, 2016 at 3:08 pm,
    b says:

While first production at Prairie Creek is likely still a couple of years away, some of the world’s top zinc smelters are lining up for concentrates from the future Northwest Territories mine.

I followed Canadian Zinc some years ago, I didnt like the management for a number of reasons.

One reason was, a couple older gentlemen I knew invested with them kept calling it a silver mine, management had them convinced it was a silver mine, I guess the Hunt bros at one time owned it.
    Those guys waited for years, lost alot and actually died waiting.
    Anyway, I kept saying “the name is Canadian ZINC””ZINC”

Well, zinc might not be to bad a proposition I guess.
    And if silver goes up, Im sure they will convince more people its a silver mine.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:16 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Yes originally Arizona Mining was Wildcat Silver, and Trevali Mining was in the Silver mining classification until switching over as more Zinc-focused. Silver, Zinc, and Lead are often found together, so most of the Silver Companies have a Zinc component, and most of the Zinc companies have a nice Silver kicker.

It just seemed like an interesting topic that Eric Coffin brought up about how penalty elements can affect the economics, and which buyers will purchase or not be able to purchase the concentrates. This can make the concentrate more valuable and thus give a certain miner more attention. For example the concentrates from Alexco and Excello and Brixton appear to be very good blends. The mix from Maya Gold & Silver is supposedly high in mercury as a concentrate with a penalty.

According to the Angry Geologist Nevada Zinc has issues…..

Nevada Zinc – not all Zinc deposits are equal
      Tuesday, November 1, 2016

19. On November 5, 2016 at 3:19 pm,
    Pete says:

Silvercorp, Lead and Zinc make up 30% of sales.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:23 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Great point. Yep, I forgot many Silver and Base metal companies in the quick list I gave, but really most Silver companies have Zinc exposure just like most of the larger Base metal conglomerates. It’s going to be an interesting metal in the mix for many companies for sure.

• On November 5, 2016 at 3:59 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Nice one Pete. Never heard of MCT.AX but I’ll add it to the Zinc list. We’ll have to see if Skeeta has any thoughts on it from the land down under.

• On November 5, 2016 at 5:14 pm,
        Skeeta says:

I am a shareholder Excelsior,
        But its a speculative minority holding of my miner portfolio (currently 1.12% at present)
        Cheers.

• On November 5, 2016 at 5:18 pm,
          Pete says:

Interesting,Thanks Skeeta.

• On November 5, 2016 at 5:46 pm,
          Pete says:

Skeeta,

If you don´t mind,what are your thoughts on Admiral Bay,and comments like,

“It will be a multi-decade operation, there is no doubt about that.”
          “Admiral Bay is the largest undeveloped zinc/lead project in Australia”

“Now we have the ability to engage potential partners with concrete data by independent global experts SRK to underpin discussions,” he said.

“Zinc deposits aren’t easy to find – particularly ones of this scale – projects like this have to get into

• On November 5, 2016 at 5:48 pm,
            Pete says:

I meant these comments,

“It will be a multi-decade operation, there is no doubt about that.”
            “Admiral Bay is the largest undeveloped zinc/lead project in Australia”

• On November 5, 2016 at 6:33 pm,
            Skeeta says:

Pete,
            IMO the most important word in the above is UNDEVELOPED,
            Its a word management will always bandy around left, right & centre continuously no matter what sort of commodity it is.
            But undeveloped is a world away from permitted or economical.
            So its a gamble, where is the price going? What could cause it not to be permitted?
            I speculate in many undeveloped projects ASX listed projects… Inca, West African, Azure, Burey to name just a few.
            But will they actually become economically permitted mineable deposits?
            Well I’m only speculating….I honestly don’t know for sure?
            Undeveloped can provide massive leverage, but remember leverage can work both ways.
            I never bet the home on an undeveloped spec bet….you may see things differently?
            Cheers.

• On November 5, 2016 at 7:28 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Great conversation on Metalicity Skeeta & Pete. I’ll have to keep my eye on this one.

BTW – Skeeta, I’ve been following Azure & Burey since you brought them up with some interest. When you say Inca do you mean (Inca One?). I thought they were a toll processor in Peru?

Thanks guys!

• On November 5, 2016 at 9:21 pm,
            Skeeta says:

Excelsior, nope….
            I mean ASX.ICG for Inca.
            Cheers.

• On November 5, 2016 at 10:06 pm,
            Skeeta says:

Pete,
            As another example,
            I own a spec bet in another junior ASX listed company that is sitting on apparently? the largest undeveloped silver play in Australia.
            I currently have only seen their share price go backwards since my speculative purchase.
            Buyer beware mate.
            Good luck with your decisions.
            Cheers.

• On November 5, 2016 at 11:47 pm,
            Pete says:

Thanks,Skeeta

“I never bet the home on an undeveloped spec bet….” Agreed 🙂

20. On November 5, 2016 at 4:09 pm,
    Pete says:

Yes,Thanks Excelsior.

21. On November 5, 2016 at 4:10 pm,
    Bill in Tokyo says:

I am SO surprised to hear about your portfolio, Al. Heavy in stocks. And calling folks in cash “uninformed” is an unkind comment from you. And inaccurate. You might disagree w/folks in cash, but you should not be judging the as being uninformed. The opposite might just be the case, time will tell. But shame on you for that.

I still find Peter Boockvar’s comments of last week to be the most important interivew on KER for a while.

So Al, is Peter one of the uninformed? Jim Rickards is uninformed? Rick Rule is uninformed? James Turk is uninformed? I would venture to say that I bet ALL of these guys are OUT of the broad market, entirely. And some out of bonds. And yes many/most/all in the PM sector as you are, esp. in Juniors.

Be fair, acccurate, and nice.

• On November 5, 2016 at 4:14 pm,

Here’s some recent Rick Rule for anyone interested:

Rick Rule: Current Gold/Silver Prices Not High Enough to Build New Mines
      Published on Nov 4, 2016

Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, credit analyst, natural resource investor and President and CEO Sprott U.S. Holdings Inc., Rick Rule

• On November 6, 2016 at 12:36 am,
        Pete says:

I always enjoy listening to Rick Rule,Thanks Excelsior

“Rick Rule: Speculative Profits Are Made On The Delta Between Stupidity & Fact”

• On November 6, 2016 at 3:09 pm,
          Skeeta says:

Has anyone on here ever had their mining portfolio ranked by Rick?

• On November 7, 2016 at 3:13 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Nope. I’m not sure I’d agree with their criteria. Some of the stocks he said he wouldn’t touch, blew the doors of Sprotts SGDM and SGDJ. I think they are great ETFs, but I have a different approach and filter to my stock picking than how the Sprott analysts look at things.

• On November 6, 2016 at 8:17 am,
        wolfster says:

His copper comments just reiterate how important it is to find low cost producing jrs when you make your list.i know taseko and copper mountain have had issues with cost.At least taseko has the potential for a low cost mine with the Florence property which all excelsior holders are watching closely.I always assumed the Chilean mines were low cost but we all know what assuming gets you.I haven’t found a so called pure copper jr producer that is low cost as of yet.If you find one Ex please share it.

22. On November 6, 2016 at 12:20 pm,
  23. On November 6, 2016 at 1:38 pm,
    James the lesser says:

“All Clear”

Hillary got the all clear signal from the FBI

COMEY looked very hard but couldnt find anything.

He searched and searched but she is clean.

They atta led her, it was a double standard, they played dirty pool right before the election but she is just too squeaky clean.

She truly is innocent.

If anyone doesnt think this was all played out well in advance come to Brooklyn, I have a bridge to sell you.

This was designed to have her coming out smelling like roses.

COMEY is sell out and fraud.

He wants to keep his job and double crossed the public again.

It looks like Jezebel will do it.

I cannot understand the mentality of the person who will vote for her.

They need to have their head examined.

• On November 6, 2016 at 7:15 pm,
      Gator says:

James…you are preaching to the choir…

• On November 7, 2016 at 5:16 am,

Great sermon….

• On November 7, 2016 at 5:18 am,

Greg Hunter @ Usawatchdog…
          ..Psalms 140. . is Appropriate Today

• On November 7, 2016 at 5:21 am,

I think Revelation,, speaking of the Beast would do as well…..

24. On November 6, 2016 at 3:44 pm,
    James the lesser says:

GOLD GETTING CRUSHED ON THE NEWS

STOCKS LOVE IT

Wall St loves Hillary

As long as they keep making money who cares if the country falls apart

25. On November 7, 2016 at 6:36 am,

CONSTANTINE SELLS HORSESHOE CLAIMS FOR CDN $4.5 MILLION PLUS ROYALTIES

• On November 7, 2016 at 3:14 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Interesting move to monetize those assets and keep the NSR. Thanks for the heads up.

26. On November 7, 2016 at 6:43 am,
    Dick Tracy says:

We are moving into an era where machines control everything even voting rights, (electronic balloting) that is what The Globalists like George Soros want, but at some point in the near future the machines won’t need humans at all. DT