Weekend Show Preview – Thu 22 Dec, 2016

Brent Cook and his outlook for 2017

We are very busy recording segments for the weekend show today so I thought it would be good to give everyone a special preview of what’s in the hopper for this weekend’s show. This is segment 4 with Brent Cook and an outlook for 2017. I hope you all enjoy!

Brent CookCory Fleck
View related posts on: ,

Comments:
  1. On December 22, 2016 at 8:26 am,
    richard butler says:

Hope there’s a Theralase update from Roger

2. On December 22, 2016 at 8:54 am,
    James the lesser says:

Gold and silver…the little engines that can’t

• On December 22, 2016 at 9:32 am,
      b says:

It will JTL.
      Showing my goldbugness there.

With just a real minor blip today my watchlist has moved up a bit, still flat to down for the most part but a few have moved 2-7%.
      I think thats an indicator goldshares will fly when we do get a significant move.

Potshares seem to have broken away from the goldprice again and my entire list has moved up 2-5%.

Only my guess but I think we could get a bit of a tradeable bounce from about 1100.
      Course I know nothing.
      Maybe gold takes off here.

3. On December 22, 2016 at 8:59 am,

Off Topic:

Have you ever left behind your passport or ID papers?
    Isn’t it strange that for major terrorist actions this happens, and often?

• On December 22, 2016 at 2:36 pm,
      GH says:

I’m not saying all these events are false flags, but certainly many are. There’s not enough time to even look into them all, they are coming so fast and furious.

A few likely ones: OK City bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon Bombing, the Nice truck attack, the Paris bombing of a year or two ago, the Batman shooting.

4. On December 22, 2016 at 9:16 am,
    Excelsior says:

Thanks Cory. That was a good segment with Brent. Cheers!

• On December 22, 2016 at 9:26 am,
      Excelsior says:

Rob McEwen’s predictions for 2017

(hint: he thinks it’s going higher)

Companies covered: Abitibi Royalties, Agnico Eagle, G4G Capital, Goldcorp, Golden Predator, GoldQuest Mining Corp, Integra Gold, McEwen Mining, Monarques Gold, Pure Gold Mining Inc

5. On December 22, 2016 at 9:32 am,
    James the Lesser says:

He is just another gold pumper pumping gold.
    of course he thinks its going higher, what else is new
    pumping his book

• On December 22, 2016 at 2:37 pm,
      GH says:

Yes! Whatever you do, don’t put your $ in the companies that he’s got his $ in, because he’s clearly just doing that to bamboozle people.

6. On December 22, 2016 at 9:32 am,
    James the Lesser says:

He’s on my drain the swamp list

7. On December 22, 2016 at 10:45 am,
    Bonzo Barzini says:

I’m back from a trip to Big Bend nat’l park and want to say Rob McEwen is a genius whom I admire greatly. I own MUX.

• On December 22, 2016 at 11:14 am,
      Excelsior says:

I like it when I see that Rob McEwen has a stake in a company that I like as well….like Pure Gold Mining, Brixton Metals, and Abitibi Royalties (actually I hold Golden Valley that owns half of Abitibi)

• On December 23, 2016 at 3:13 am,
        Excelsior says:

$PGM Pure Gold Mining INC. – Darin Labrenz
        Swiss Mining Institute (23/11/16) #VIDEO #CorporatePresentation
        #Gold #Exploration #Development

8. On December 22, 2016 at 11:09 am,
    Excelsior says:

Craig Porter discusses Arizona Mining – AZ.TO
    BNN

Craig Porter, senior portfolio manager at Front Street Capital, discusses Arizona Mining.

9. On December 22, 2016 at 11:31 am,
    James the lesser says:

Whe are the German people going to kick this Markel in the ass and semd her packing.

She stabbed her own people in the back and destroyed her country.

It’s over for Europe

• On December 22, 2016 at 12:30 pm,
      Nick says:

Doesn’t this make you a gold bug then????

Bye bye Euro= gold moonshot

10. On December 22, 2016 at 2:39 pm,
    Excelsior says:

Tudor Gold Corp. Reports on Treaty Creek
    (Marketwired – Dec. 22, 2016)

[This is the Tudor Gold JV with Teuton Resources and American Creek Resources]

11. On December 22, 2016 at 9:00 pm,
    wolfster says:
    • On December 23, 2016 at 12:09 am,
      Excelsior says:

Thanks as always wolfster. These updates from Thom are always intriguing to me.