Exclusive KE Report Commentary – Wed 25 Jan, 2017

Exclusive Intro to Golden Predator Mining

I had a chance to sit down the President and CEO of Golden Predator Mining (TSX.V:GPY), Bill Sheriff.

I knew of the Company years ago when they had only the Brewery Creek project but the recent acquisition of the 3 Aces project is giving the Company a new focus. With recent drill results returning some good gold grades the Company is following up with a fully funded 20,000 meter drill program starting in February.

Please send me any questions or comments you have on Golden Predator and I will happy respond to all your emails.

Click here to visit the Golden Predator website and read up on the recent drill results.

Cory Fleck
View related posts on:

Comments:
  1. On January 25, 2017 at 1:27 pm,

AURYN COMPLETES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT BY GOLDCORP INC.

Auryn Resources Inc. has completed the equity placement with Goldcorp Inc. as well as the equity placement of flow-through common shares announced on Jan. 9, 2017. The company has received gross proceeds of $41,172,311.46 by issuing 9,542,402 common shares, of which an aggregate of 4,590,818 shares were issued as flow-through common shares, sold by a syndicate of agents led by Beacon Securities Ltd., and including Echelon Wealth Partners Inc., Haywood Securities Inc. and PI Financial Corp. Goldcorp now owns a 12.5-per-cent interest in the outstanding common shares of the company and has the right to maintain this percentage interest subject to certain obligations in an investor rights and obligations agreement.

• On January 25, 2017 at 2:16 pm,
      Cory says:

Thanks CFS. I posted this news yesterday with a comment from me. I see that you posted under that so I am not sure why you are posting this news again under another interview. Thanks for following long with the Auryn story though.

• On January 25, 2017 at 4:02 pm,

It was re-announce I guess.
        Note the date above.

Sorry for re-posting

2. On January 25, 2017 at 1:34 pm,
    Blue says:

Thanks a lot, Cory!!
    I will buy into this Predator for sure.
    Nice intro I really liked it.
    GPY had a fantastic 2016 and 2017 is shaping up to be even better.

3. On January 25, 2017 at 1:46 pm,

The one section of mining shares that did not get hit today was copper.

E.g. The ETF is COPX
    I own WRN and TGB

4. On February 2, 2017 at 12:53 am,
    Sheila Kline says:

You might find this article written by Gilbert Daily to be of interest; not in agreement with GPY being a good investment:

Posted on January 27, 2017 by Karen Cowles

The question is can GPY deliver on this potential.