Exclusive KE Report Commentary – Thu 14 Sep, 2017

An Exclusive Update From SilverCrest Metals

VP of Corporate Communications for SilverCrest Metals Michael Rapsch joins me for an update on SilverCrest Metals. I have high respect for the management of SilverCrest who were able to bring a project into commercial production and later sell the prior Company, SilverCrest Mines, to First Majestic Silver. The plan is to do it all again with SilverCrest Metals.

The stock has been under some selling pressure this year but as Michael states, the current drill program was recently expended and a maiden resource is planned for early next year. This is a stock I will be watching.

If you have any questions for me or the team at SilverCrest please comment or email me directly – Fleck@kereport.com.

Click here to visit the SilverCrest Metals website.

Comments:
  1. On September 14, 2017 at 10:48 am,
    Ulf says:

Ah, thanks, love Silvercrest. It has been so quiet lately. Glad to hear they are alive and kicking !!

• On September 14, 2017 at 6:20 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Agreed Ulf. I’ve just recently started getting a position going again with Silvercrest and feel they went from over-valued last year to under-valued this year.

They continue to keep hitting on their drill results and I’m sure First Majestic is watching with keen interest.

2. On September 14, 2017 at 1:25 pm,

2017-09-14 09:10 ET – News Release

Mr. Eric Fier reports

SILVERCREST EXPANDS HIGH GRADE FOOTPRINT AT BABICANORA, STEP OUT DRILLING INTERCEPTS 4.8 METRES GRADING 598 GPT AGEQ

• On September 14, 2017 at 5:11 pm,
      Excelsior says:

SilverCrest Metals Reports 8,803 gpt Silver Equivalent over 1.9 Metres from Las Chispas, Mexico – Video Available

@newsfile on August 4, 2017

• On September 15, 2017 at 4:34 pm,
        Excelsior says:

Cory – it was good getting the update from Silvercrest. I’ve recently started positioning in SIL and believe that they can “Do It Again!”. Thanks.

• On September 15, 2017 at 5:07 pm,
          Excelsior says:

If they are mobilizing 6-7 drill rigs then they should have nice news flow in the coming months, and the maiden Resource Estimate in early 2018.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function http_response_code() in /home/kerepo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cerber/cerber-load.php on line 5175