A Very Special Update! – Fri 27 Oct, 2017

Update from Rye Patch Gold

Sorry! Editor error! 100,000 oz annually should be the goal in the trucks story below, not 100. Sorry for the mistake.
Greetings from the 2017 New Orleans Investment Conference. It’s been great to meet with so many shareholders that have come by to say hi and express support!
Ramp-up towards commercial production levels continues and the South Heap Leach Pad optimization is in process with our focus moving forward towards our goals. You can see the progress in the picture below. Square footage is the key and we are adding between 25,000 and 35,000 tons to the pad each day.
CEO Bill Howald said, “We are back on track and moving forward with our operations, and Florida Canyon is operating better than ever.”
We have received all four of our CAT 785c haul trucks which gives us a bit of an early jump on our expansion towards 100 ounces of gold produced annually. Quite the sight these trucks being hauled in pieced across the interstates from Texas and through Rural Nevada.
Here’s one of the trucks earlier in the week being reassembled and readied for use.
Our investor relations department has a new email address. investorrelations@ryepatchgold.com
Did you see our feature on Visual Capitalist? Everything you wanted to know about Rye Patch and our projects in one very cool infographic. Check it out right here.
All of the current investor info is right here.
See CEO Bill Howald’s Denver Gold Forum Presentation on this page
RYE PATCH GOLD CORP.
HEAD OFFICE & INVESTOR RELATIONS
Canada
RYE PATCH GOLD US INC.
RYE PATCH MINING US INC.
STAY CONNECTED

Bill Howald
View related posts on:

Comments:
  1. On October 27, 2017 at 11:25 am,
    bonzo barzini says:

Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, I like you pretty well.
    You’ve killed all my kin folk and sent them to hell.
    You’ve killed all my kin folk on rock gut and rye,
    And I guess you’ll send me when I’m ready to die.

• On October 27, 2017 at 12:17 pm,
    • On October 27, 2017 at 1:24 pm,

Other that Rye Patch Gold, I was never fond on Rye whiskey!

• On October 27, 2017 at 1:32 pm,
        Excelsior says:

some like it neat and some like on the rocks. Personally I like regular whiskey, bourbon, Iris Whiskey neat, and I like the rye on the rocks.

Not all whiskey fans like the rye though, or scotch whiskey, so they are more specific tastes.

• On October 27, 2017 at 1:33 pm,

I still believe Bill should private label some Rye Patch Golden Whiskey. 🙂

• On October 27, 2017 at 4:42 pm,

I said a couple of years ago, they should change their name………although catchy, one must not get overly excited with the prospectus of inflated fumes…… 🙂

• On October 27, 2017 at 8:06 pm,
            Excelsior says:

OOTB – It was sound advice then and sound advice now.

• On October 27, 2017 at 3:00 pm,
        bonzo barzini says:

I prefer green tea with raw honey, ginger, turmeric, pepper, lemon juice, and aloe vera,
        but when my Rye Patch sells@$5.00 I may buy some rye whiskey to celebrate.

• On October 27, 2017 at 3:12 pm,
          Excelsior says:

I do love green, white, and black tea, and I’ll take honey or ginger at times, with certain types, but I generally get the Pu-erh teas that have helpful enzymes and probiotics . Pu-erh teas are aged for different numbers of years and fermented, so as a result they are best drank with no additives.

I take tumeric supplements as an anti-inflamatory, and use it quite often in cooking Thai, Indian, and soups.

I love lemon water just buy itself, or maybe some lemon sprinkled over seafood.

As for aloe vera, I drink it as a cleansing agent periodically, to repair the damage created by drinking rye whiskeys. 😉

• On October 27, 2017 at 5:10 pm,
            bonzo barzini says:

Excelsior, you and I should outlive most on this site. Of course all my teas and spices are organic. Game 3 is starting; go Astros!

• On October 27, 2017 at 5:11 pm,
            bonzo barzini says:

I also drink organic dandelion root tea.

• On October 27, 2017 at 8:04 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Haha! Bonzo Barzini. I truly hope we both live well, but wish everyone on the KER long and prosperous lives.

Yes, I don’t even follow baseball that closely but heard about the Astros second game. I’m pulling for Houston community for the win after the year they’ve had.

Yes I drink dandelion root tea at night sometimes as it helps in a number of areas.

I have a friend that makes dandelion wine in small batches and it’s pretty good.

Ever Upward!

• On October 27, 2017 at 8:27 pm,
            bonzo barzini says:

Yes I hope we all live long and can enjoy gold @ 10K. But we will live longer if we drink less rye whiskey and more green tea with lemon juice.

• On October 28, 2017 at 12:27 pm,

I suppose that we would live longer bonzo, but that is a choice that I have not decided to make.

• On October 28, 2017 at 3:42 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Yes, but there are virtures to the discussions that arise and the merry-making that ensues from good whiskey, that the tea ceremony doesn’t deliver. They are both wonderful.

I’m still long whiskey, but hedging with Pu-erh teas, Green Teas, and White Teas. 🙂

2. On October 27, 2017 at 11:35 am,
    Jason says:

Just a heads up. Someone bought $40,000,000 worth of NUGT this morning. One of the Big Boys must think something is right around the corner.

• On October 27, 2017 at 4:36 pm,

Just look at a 5 year chart………..I pointed this out this morning……..

• On October 27, 2017 at 6:42 pm,
      bonzo barzini says:

I hope that was Doc buying that NUGT…

3. On October 27, 2017 at 12:19 pm,
    Excelsior says:

(RPM) Rye Patch – Best of luck ramping up to 100,000 ounces per year in 2018.

• On October 27, 2017 at 1:27 pm,

My money believes the Company will do that.

• On October 27, 2017 at 1:29 pm,
        Excelsior says:

I’m a shareholder as well, but have been holding off adding any more until they make it into commercial production.

4. On October 27, 2017 at 3:31 pm,
    Excelsior says:

If they can prove to the market that their production guidance is on track then I believe they are due for a major re-rating higher.

In addition, if they deliver on the exploration work to expand the shallow oxide deposit but also put some number around the potential sulfide resource then that will be a further value driver at Florida Canyon. Getting Lincoln Hill & Wilco into the production mix will also be more evidence that they truly have a district scale land package that can feed the mill for years to come.

5. On October 27, 2017 at 4:06 pm,

Breakout in Crude Oil

by @Goldfinger on October 27, 2017

6. On October 27, 2017 at 8:25 pm,

All of the World’s Money and Markets in One Visualization

JEFF DESJARDINS on October 26, 2017

• On October 28, 2017 at 5:26 am,

Nice picture show…………..now go back and scroll to the very end…….check out the bottom right hand side of the page………notice one tiny block……Bitcoin……happy hunting…. 🙂

• On October 28, 2017 at 9:53 am,
        Excelsior says:

Yes, those Visual Capitalist pieces are typically worth a few minutes of consideration.

• On October 28, 2017 at 9:55 am,
          Excelsior says:

P.S. – If you thought that bitcoin at the bottom was small, then scroll all the way back up to the very top and look at Silver again in relation to the Derivatives markets or Debt. 😮

• On October 28, 2017 at 11:50 am,

That slipped right by me………your right…….silver is sure small….. 🙂

• On October 28, 2017 at 3:39 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Just a little bit of money flows into the Silver sector can really produce massive outperformance. Same thing if money is leaving like it has been since last summer. Things will reverse soon enough (likely mid-Dec) and then we’ll see an explosive move up again. That’s how Silver rolls….

7. On October 28, 2017 at 9:16 am,
    Imtiaz says:

Nice to see them back on track. Any estimations on Q4 2017 gold production?