Exclusive KE Report Commentary – Thu 1 Feb, 2018

Fireweed Zinc – PEA Update and A Discussion On The Yukon

I received a couple questions regarding Fireweed Zinc over the last week at the conferences in Vancouver. I figured it would be a good time to have the CEO Brandon Macdonald for an update after the updated resource hit the market earlier this week. We discuss the progress of the PEA and the appointment of Tim Oliver as the Company’s Oversight Engineer. We also talk about the Yukon in terms of positives and some of the challenges.

Click here to visit the Fireweed Zinc website for more information.

Also click here to listen to the prior interview were we dive into the update resource estimate.

Comments:
  1. On February 1, 2018 at 8:31 am,

Fireweed…..no.2……….or should that be FIREWORKS>>>>>>>
    TRUMP to sign paper….

2. On February 1, 2018 at 8:50 am,
    spanky says:

Silver miners are headed much lower. They look absolutely terrible relative to slv. New lows very very likely IMO. February is going to be brutal.

• On February 1, 2018 at 9:34 am,

It’s called a pullback, spanky. BFD.

• On February 1, 2018 at 9:41 am,
        spanky says:

IPT.V If it breaks down here it will be absolutely pathetic. Even a headfake below the 50 and 100 DMA would be pathetic at this point. I mean enough is enough, right? But then, it wouldn’t be the mining sector without a 1-2 week waterfall below the key moving averages and the 6 month base before reversing and heading to .60 in a blink. or it could just break down.

• On February 1, 2018 at 9:44 am,
        spanky says:

Yes, we’ve had pullbacks for 18 months now. A few minor pullbacks producing -90% returns–totally healthy and typical of bull markets. Just another buying opp. coming up.

My god these miners are like a religion (or should I say cult) for you.

• On February 1, 2018 at 10:13 am,
          Wolfster says:

You must be buying all the loser miners and never selling any on upswings. I’m certainly not down on my miner plays over the last 18 months!!!

• On February 1, 2018 at 10:40 am,
            spanky says:

I’m holding old turkey since sept/oct 2015.

3. On February 1, 2018 at 9:01 am,
    spanky says:

FFS, if EXK breaks down here… Wow. Where is the smart money? Why aren’t the mining stocks trouncing the metal if we are in a confirmed bull?

4. On February 1, 2018 at 11:52 am,
    GH says:

“My god these miners are like a religion (or should I say cult) for you.”

What a joke.

Matthew makes money consistently in the miners, Spanky, for all to see.

He clearly knows vastly more about the topic than you (or I).

And you say it’s a ‘cult’ for him?

If you want to see the fruitcake, look in the mirror.

• On February 1, 2018 at 2:30 pm,
      spanky says:

Was just ribbing him. I do respect and value Matthews analysis greatly. I probably wouldn’t have had the guts to hold on without his input.

Thanks for the insult BTW.

• On February 1, 2018 at 3:04 pm,

Speaking of Fruitcake……..all kidding aside, …I do like fruitcake for Christmas, ….But, it is almost impossible to find a great or even good fruitcake these days……..just saying… 🙂

Fatal error: Call to undefined function http_response_code() in /home/kerepo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cerber/cerber-load.php on line 5175