Weekend Show Preview – Fri 20 Jul, 2018

Chris Martenson – Market Breadth, US Deficit Outlook, and Fed Policy

Here is a preview to this weekend’s show segment 4. I feature Chris Martenson and a wide ranging discussion about the US markets and US debt levels.

Next week I will have more editorials up so please keep the emails coming – Fleck@kereport.com.

Click here to visit Chris’s website – Peak Prosperity.

Chris MartensonCory Fleck
View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On July 20, 2018 at 1:09 pm,
    Markedtofuture says:

The Bitcoin UPRISING & $600 Silver Coming! (Bo Polny)

• On July 20, 2018 at 6:12 pm,
      b says:

Bo says $600 silver?
      That otta get him some subscribers.

2. On July 20, 2018 at 2:09 pm,
    Markedtofuture says:

Can FOX News be trusted? Around the 10 minute mark.

Greg Hunter – Weekly News Wrap-Up 7.20.18

• On July 20, 2018 at 3:10 pm,

No, FOX cannot be trusted. It’s the other side of the same counterfeit coin. Fake news for the fake right.

3. On July 20, 2018 at 2:34 pm,

FAANG stocks are expensive, but that is not the real problem…..we need antitrust action immediately.

Not just on Google.
    Did you know Amazon’s predation now accounts for 50% of ALL ON-LINE SALES?

4. On July 20, 2018 at 2:39 pm,

Do you think Trump, via tariffs, might be considering taking the U.S. back towards its roots, when all taxation was excise taxation?

I don’t personally think so, but that’s only because I don’t have a high opinion of Trump’s knowledge of history.

• On July 20, 2018 at 3:21 pm,
      David says:

I hope does something other than give me another tax increase like he has done for 2018.

5. On July 20, 2018 at 3:29 pm,

??
    Trump lowered taxation for the vast majority of people.

It was only for those of us stupid enough to live in high property tax states that deductions were limited and resulted in overall taxation increases.

I personally believe that income tax should only start above the poverty level, but few in government see it my way.

6. On July 20, 2018 at 4:08 pm,

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Triumph Gold Corp. (TSX-V:TIG) (“Triumph” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that pursuant to its stock option plan, the Company is issuing 800,000 options to officers and directors. The options are priced at $0.40 and are valid for a period of 5 years. The stock options will vest 25% immediately, 25% after six months, 25% after twelve months and 25% after eighteen months.

(Also TIGCF) Ordinary shareholders diluted again.

7. On July 20, 2018 at 4:24 pm,
    spanky says:

Very weak day in the miners. $hui closed with a black candle. It’s going lower in the next few trading days.

• On July 20, 2018 at 8:28 pm,
      Skeeta says:

Your constant doom & gloom continues to crack me a smile almost daily Spanky.
      So thanks….keep it up….please!

Majority of my ASX listed Junior stocks closed Friday either even or in the Green.
      One of them, ASX.RED did cop a flogging with high AISC though. But as its already a free ride for me in this stock I can just shrug presently.
      Best performer for me Friday was ASX.ORR
      Lept up 55.9% on the day.
      This was a rather high risk & largish position Sovereign punt (IMO) I took on this one & fridays move pushed me close to 70% in the green.

I took my initial position off the table + a small profit….will let the rest ride for now.
      Cheers.

• On July 23, 2018 at 10:34 am,
        spanky says:

Another penny stock pumper. Glad you are able to gamble on junk. Of course, we only hear the crowing when this penny stock junk goes up. Not a peep when they get smashed.

• On July 21, 2018 at 12:35 am,

TIGCF was up over 25% today

8. On July 20, 2018 at 8:38 pm,

The yen looks better than it has in a long time…

9. On July 20, 2018 at 8:39 pm,

The Canadian dollar is getting there…

Fatal error: Call to undefined function http_response_code() in /home/kerepo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cerber/cerber-load.php on line 5175