Special Project – Sat 21 Jul, 2018

Without a doubt, this is one of the best primers on gold company investing that I have ever been a part of. And, that’s the truth!

Investing in gold mining companies has treated me very well. I am very proud of this primer which I did with Ryan Ko as it really says it all.

Please remember that this is personal opinion and not investment advice.

Al KorelinRyan Ko
View related posts on:

Comments:
  1. On July 21, 2018 at 3:39 pm,

It is a highly manipulated market, the physical metal prices are almost totally controlled.

It is extremely difficult for the average person to predict the “luck” of exploration.
    One can pick the best management. One can pick the best location. One can pick the best country. One can pick the best time to invest in a cyclical market.
    But it’s hard to beat good luck.

• On July 21, 2018 at 5:25 pm,
      Al B Korelin says:

Kind of, but doing what Ryan and I do can increase your odds for at least parity.

• On July 22, 2018 at 2:28 pm,
      Robert Moriarty says:

CFS:

Gold had one of the greatest rallies in history and has made a perfectly normal correction. Was it really suppressed from $252 to $1923? Does anyone really believe that any more?

2. On July 22, 2018 at 8:15 am,
    Dick Tracy says:

This is a pretty site, RCG on the TSX-V had one drill intercept of 278 g/au, look who’s buying. Not just a little but a lot. I’ve seen these guys buy like this before and the company at that time was Africa Oil. All I can say is do you like pretty girls, some investors are ogling this one. https://www.canadianinsider.com/node/7?menu_tickersearch=RCG+%7C+Resource+Capital+Gold DT

• On July 22, 2018 at 8:19 am,
      Dick Tracy says:

They were buying at twice the price it is today! LOL!

• On July 22, 2018 at 11:49 am,
        Excelsior says:

DT – You raise a good point on (RCG) Resource Capital Gold Corp.

Many large chunks were taken up af few months back in March 2018 by Eric Sprott and 2176423 Ontario Ltd. at $.09 on the common shares and warrants at $.12. The current price is $.045 and is one of the few Gold developers that is actually below it’s 2015/early 2016 pricing.

I’d like to see (ANX) Anaconda give Maritime the finger and just go buy (RCG) for pennies on the dollar and pick up more milling capacity along with their complimentary assets. It’s a way better value than what they were offering for Maritime (which was almost too much for MAE), although it would have still be accretive. Seriously, any company can buy RCG right now for a song and a dance, and I’d love to see Anaconda scoop them up on the cheap.

Cheers!

• On July 22, 2018 at 12:02 pm,
          Excelsior says:

BTW – Speaking of (AOI) Africa Oil Corp, I’ve been a buyer as of late. Deep Value there and I like all their JVs and strategic investments as well.

Africa Oil Corp (AOI) – April 2018 Corporate Presentation

• On July 22, 2018 at 2:13 pm,
          Dick Tracy says:

I’m glad Anaconda dumped Maritime, I was beginning to think here we go again, another person with no money sense. DT

• On July 22, 2018 at 11:50 pm,
            Excelsior says:

They could always make another run at Maritime later in the year or next year, and now that MAE has pulled back, they could make a much lower offer 😉

• On July 22, 2018 at 9:51 am,

Yep, Mr. Tracy, I like pretty girls but at the age of 74, my intentions are quite minimal.

What did you think of the editorial?

3. On July 23, 2018 at 6:37 am,
    spanky says:

GCC made a multiyear low last week and broke below the 2017 low. If you turn the chart upside down, it is in resuming its bull market after a beautiful 2 year bullish consolidation.

4. On July 23, 2018 at 6:39 am,
    spanky says:

Silver CoTs are still not outright bullish. They were bullish in April and we are $1 lower now. Silver will be shorted on any significant bounce.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function http_response_code() in /home/kerepo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cerber/cerber-load.php on line 5175