Hour 1 – Balancing Upward Momentum For US Stocks vs The Range Bound Metals Sector
It was another week where US markets moved higher, closing in on all time highs, and metals remained range bound. In this week’s show we spend a fair bit of time discussing the overall strength of market recovery and how much further it could go. We also get some comments on where metals investors can find opportunities.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from all of you regarding companies you like and topics you would like to see discussed on the show.
- Segment 1 – Rick Bensignor, Editor of Bensignor Investment Strategies shares his thoughts on the US markets, bonds, and commodities. If you want more information on Rick’s institutional letter of his reports for individual investors please email me and I’ll put you in touch.
- Segment 2 – Adrian Day, CEO of Adrian Day Asset Management looks into the sectors where he still sees value in the broad markets. We also discuss the metals sector and some investing opportunities.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager, weighs in on the US markets, bonds market, and metals markets.
- Segment 4 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner of the CPM Group explains the problems that the current trading environment for metals is for the individual investor.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week and Stock Commentary
- Anaconda Mining – Updates On Management Additions, High Grade Goldboro Drill Results, and Q1 Production Numbers
- Thoughts on Liberty Gold and Premier Gold Mines – Erik Wetterling