Erik Wetterling - The Hedgeless Horseman – Thu 1 Aug, 2019

How has a PM portfolio strategy changed since gold broke out?

It has been about a month since Erik Wetterling, Founder of The Hedgeless Horseman, and I chatted about the metals markets. Since that time we have seen the juniors start to play catch up to the gold price and major miner moves higher. We initially discuss if the recent action in the precious metals markets have changed his strategy. Then we wrap up the call with comments on the news out of Novo today.

Please email me with any questions you have for Quinton when I chat with him next week – Fleck@kererpot.com.

Click here to visit Erik’s site and follow along with his thoughts on the stocks he owns.

View related posts on: ,

Comments:
  1. On August 1, 2019 at 10:43 am,
    • On August 1, 2019 at 2:05 pm,

Ditto

2. On August 1, 2019 at 11:53 am,
  3. On August 1, 2019 at 12:36 pm,
    bonzo b. says:

delays at Novo may be a good thing if they allow Quinton to acquire more Pilbara properties at a low price.

4. On August 1, 2019 at 1:03 pm,
    Charles says:

Hi Bonzo – I read the same thing. Interesting action today. Looks like it will recoup about 50% of yesterday’s loss, but on fairly light volume. It will be interesting to see how the stock finishes the week. The bowl bottom that I have been watching hit in late may and just hit again yesterday and reversed. Doesn’t mean it can’t go lower, but it is an encouraging sign. The stock also could have formed a large double bottom. That won’t be confirmed until 2.65 level is reached and the bowl is big and wide so it could take a while to play out. Still a lot of grinding to go I am afraid so patience will still be necessary in my opinion. What is your take on the technicals?

• On August 1, 2019 at 1:56 pm,
      Bonzo Barzini says:

Ask Doc about technicals. He knows more about that. I have believed in Quinton’s theory for over 3 years, so I plan to be patient and hold on, and hope he has really found Wits 2.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function http_response_code() in /home/kerepo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cerber/cerber-load.php on line 5175