Chris Temple from The National Investor – Tue 19 Nov, 2019

Here’s what we think was really behind the meeting between Trump and Powell

Chris Temple is with us to share his thoughts on the slowdown in the markets and recent comments out of China regarding a Phase 1 deal. Another out of the blue news story that came out yesterday regarding a meeting between Trump and Powell. There are few actual details on what was discussed but Chris has some thoughts, that are speculation, but could very well be what was discussed and what we should all prepare for.

Click here to visit Chris’s site for more market and global commentary.

Comments:
  1. On November 19, 2019 at 9:44 am,
    Dick Tracy says:

I believe President Trump should testify at the impeachment hearings. The best way to get your story out is to tell it like it is, that means transparency. This President has been betrayed by many of those working around him. He knows too much about what has been going on in his administration. If he is going to face the future he must get the truth out. DT

• On November 19, 2019 at 10:17 am,
      David says:

Follow the Impeachment investigation and concentrate on the “Direct Evidence” of the witnesses. Ignore the pontificating and speeches containing “purported facts NOT IN EVIDENCE” coming from Congressional Representatives “that are not witnesses”.

2. On November 19, 2019 at 10:30 am,
    cfs says:

Here is the first I.G. Report that we were informed would come out about a week ahead of the I.G. FISA report.

FBI appears to not be following its own guidelines !

The FISA report is rumored to be about 1,000 pages long.

3. On November 19, 2019 at 10:41 am,
    cfs says:

The only part of the inpeachment farce worth seeing today, so far.

4. On November 19, 2019 at 10:45 am,
    cfs says:

Meanwhile in Hong Kong:

Free Speech is clearly not approved by China.

• On November 19, 2019 at 10:51 am,
      cfs says:

Epoch Times printers offices in Hong Kong suffered arsonist attack.

Apparently video surveillance footage was removed while I was trying to copy it.

• On November 19, 2019 at 11:52 am,

A large percentage of the population of the world simply do not believe in Freedom!

5. On November 19, 2019 at 10:53 am,
    AJ says:

Cellphone in Ukraine to loose lips in Oval Office: 8 worst Trump-era security blunders

But her emails…

6. On November 19, 2019 at 10:59 am,
    David says:

CFS:
    I was suggesting people think for themselves about the impeachment issue by watching the hearings and listen to “witness” testimony and not someone’s interpretation of testimony. In this bi-polar world of politics, it has become very important that a person separates themselves from someone else’s biased opinion of truth and start determining the truth for themselves. That is a very simple suggestion.

• On November 19, 2019 at 11:50 am,

I personally find that the portion of the Hearings that I have watched are really depressing.

The Democrats are putting up a pretty good Show as they did during the Hearings pertaining to the last Supreme Court Judge. (I could not believe their level of rudeness.) They failed with Cavenaugh and I am hoping that they fail again.

• On November 19, 2019 at 1:12 pm,
      cfs says:

David, I could not agree more.
      Going to original sources is always best information.
      It is unfortunate that normal questioning is so constrained at the hearings.

As you will see after being in this forum longer , I usually try to post original stuff as much as possible.

While I am often the most common poster in this forum, I always try to provide supporting evidence in my posts.
      I do find it distressing that politics has become so polarized; as is the media.
      As an old geezer, I remember a time before, when people tried to compromise for the benefit of the country.
      With regard to the Impeachment hearings, I wonder why half of the so-called “witnesses” are even testifying – They have essentially no knowledge, merely opinions.

• On November 19, 2019 at 4:11 pm,
        Nigel says:

CFS, I couldn’t agree more, these are not ‘witnesses’, it’s just ‘he said, she said’ a complete and utter waste of time.

7. On November 19, 2019 at 1:04 pm,
    markedtofuture says:

SerialBrain2: The Coup against POTUS. A Smokescreen & A Sham

8. On November 19, 2019 at 1:11 pm,
    markedtofuture says:

How Bush’s grandfather helped Hitler’s rise to power

9. On November 19, 2019 at 2:52 pm,
    cfs says:
  10. On November 19, 2019 at 7:45 pm,
    cfs says:
    • On November 20, 2019 at 12:03 am,

“So in my humble opinion – and it’s just my opinion and it’s only my assumption – and, of course, I could be called as a witness based on this because that’s what these witnesses have. It is my opinion based on learned knowledge following these hearings that Vindman is the original leaker and that Vindman told Ciaramella (who is the whistleblower) who then went over and set all of this up with Adam Schiff,” Limbaugh said TueSDAY.

11. On November 19, 2019 at 11:58 pm,