John Kaiser Exclusive – Wed 19 Feb, 2020

Comments on Midas Gold, Galway Metals, and Azimut Exploration

In my conversion with John Kaiser today we start out looking at a couple stocks that John is using as a barometer to judge general interest in metals stocks. Midas Gold and Galway Metals are the two stocks John is watching most closely.

We also discuss Azimut Exploration that has more than tripled just this year. On the back of good rill results and a financing just announced this is a stock to keep an eye on.

Click here to visit John’s site to research the companies you are interested in.

Comments:
  1. On February 19, 2020 at 6:53 pm,
    Fritz Bender says:

Thanks gentlemen. Galway is my second largest holding. I missed Azimut, but still watching it. Love Quebec.

2. On February 19, 2020 at 7:10 pm,
    Fritz Bender says:

Since you are taking requests…my latest interest Meguma Gold in Nova Scotia. Also any update on mine timelines from Bonterra. thanks

• On February 19, 2020 at 9:13 pm,
      Cory댊 says:

Hey Fritz, I’ll reach out to the companies. I don’t know Meguma gold at all so I’ll need to do some DD.

• On February 19, 2020 at 11:07 pm,
        Excelsior says:

I’d be interested in getting an update on Bonterra as well. They took over Metanor 2 years ago that had a small producing mine, but put it on care and maintenance while the gold price was lower to focus more on drilling out their Urban-Barry and Gladiator deposits next to Osisko Mining at Windfall Lake.

I’m wondering if they ever plan to put their mill back into use and start producing again, or if they prefer to keep growing their project economics so that a larger company, like Kirkland Lake (with a reasonable sized strategic stake in them) may be interested in acquiring them. At one point they need to develop their assets or bring in a partner or suitor that will.

• On February 20, 2020 at 12:10 am,
        Thomas says:

Midas is an interesting play
        Another Idaho play I have on the watch is Otis Gold. An update on Otis would be nice, too. Big Al made regular interviews with Graig Lindsay in the past,I think.

3. On February 19, 2020 at 10:45 pm,
    Fritz Bender says:

Thanks

4. On February 20, 2020 at 5:25 am,
    bonzo says:

How about updates on Allied Nevada, Royal Oak Mines, and Miramont? Thanks.

• On February 20, 2020 at 9:30 am,
      Cory댊 says:

Hey Bonzo, besides Miramont I can’t even find websites for Allied Nevada and Royal Oak Mines. From what I see AN looks to be bankrupt and Royal Oak looks like it had some pretty serious legal issues back in 2009/2010. Do you have any more info you can share?

• On February 21, 2020 at 6:12 am,
        bonzo says:

Cory, I was kidding about AN and Royal Oak, 2 of my investments that became worthless.
        I never owned Bre-X. But I would like to hear what Quinton or HH or Jayant think about Miramont now. Thanks.

5. On February 20, 2020 at 10:02 am,

Yesterday’s breakout is getting tested yet my miners are up 5.36% right now.
    GDX:

6. On February 20, 2020 at 10:11 am,

ISVLF broke out over a week ago. Some of you might remember the “noise-free” line chart I posted at the time…

• On February 20, 2020 at 9:16 pm,
      Excelsior says:

Impact Silver looking strong and surging higher. Good chart.

7. On February 20, 2020 at 10:13 am,
  8. On February 20, 2020 at 10:18 am,

My CCI (123) (-thanks jb for the 123) foreshadowed this strength with a big bullish divergence at the end of December…

9. On February 20, 2020 at 12:13 pm,
    Kenny says:

The remains of Allied Nevada is now called Hycroft Mining. I see there is a potential merger underway for HYCT