Dana Lyons Commentary – Thu 30 Apr, 2020

If you think this market rally is over here are some sectors to buy on a pullback

Dana Lyons wraps up our editorials for today by outlining the leadership sectors that he thinks should be bought after a market pullback. These leadership sectors include biotech, large tech stocks, and gold miners to name a few.

Also click here for his subscriber site where you get more specific trading advice.

Click here to follow Dana on Twitter.

View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On April 30, 2020 at 7:59 pm,
    russell hamilton says:

CONGRATS TOO SARAH GEIDION OF MAINE . PROBABLY A NEW SENATOR . pence foolishly still carrys water for Trump , He could have a bright future if he had staked out some disaproval of Trumps mess with covid 19 . PEP pepsi is a stock i am doing mild up trend and bought some more today Snack food is doing well. love to you all RSH

2. On May 1, 2020 at 8:49 am,
    • On May 1, 2020 at 8:51 am,

We also reported that one distinct possibility is that one or more clearing members had run out of physical, something that was indirectly confirmed by the COMEX’ own report exposing the conditions behind the physical crunch. In fact, we reported on this distinct possibility on more than just one occasion:

Bullion Bank Nightmare As LBMA-COMEX Spread Blows Up Again
      COMEX Can’t Find Any 400 Oz Bars For Its New Gold Futures Contract
      “Panic Stations”: What Are The LBMA And COMEX Trying To Hide?
      So, it is with great interest that we note that the CME Group, said its precious metals-trading COMEX subsidiary entered into an amended credit facility for a $7 billion revolving secured credit facility.

• On May 1, 2020 at 8:52 am,

“There is no price discovery in the market right now,” he said Tuesday morning. “If you need to borrow gold in the OTC [over-the-counter] markets right now, you are going to pay a king’s ransom.”

• On May 1, 2020 at 8:54 am,

Like we have said before and noticed before and commented before…..
          Something unusual is happening in the gold market.

First we had unprecedented dysfunction in the gold futures markets with dramatic paper and physical price divergences amid virus-inspired geographical shortages for deliverables.

“I’ve never seen that before,” said one gold trader who has been in the market for 30-plus years.

• On May 1, 2020 at 9:47 am,
            John Kruschke says:

As long as the Futures contracts can be sttled in FIAT U S Dollars, I have a hard time believing it will not be business as usual.
            And of course the CFTC can always dream up some new rules to “accommodate” the participants.
            How many times have we seen it?

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:04 am,

How many times have you seen the Elites….come up with a Virus….to control the “sheep”

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:06 am,

John,……you might want to read the Holter article posted below…..

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:11 am,
            John Kruschke says:

I will respond to that Jerry as I wear a mask and you refer to people that wear masks as sheep.
            When you say the Elite’s, I wish you would be more specific. Elite’s is right up there with the “Deep State”
            That’s why I am a numbers guy.
            Numbers don’t lie, people do.

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:14 am,

Then you will not have to imagine…….What printing $6.66 Trillion will do for the PRICE OF GOLD,……which is what you were talking about ….

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:15 am,

John…….do yourself a favor and read the Holter article , ……Then get back to me…

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:20 am,
            John Kruschke says:

Jerry, I have read enough of Bill’s writings to know where he’s coming from.
            Athlete’s say show me the money, I say, “Show me the numbers.”

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:30 am,

John……..BIll did not write the article…..just skim it,

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:37 am,
            John Kruschke says:

Ok Jerry.
            I have to go for a while, but I will read it and tell you what I think when I get back.

• On May 1, 2020 at 11:54 am,
            John Kruschke says:

Ok Jerry, I read the Jim Sinclair article. Jim is absolutely correct.
            I say, “Now What”
            That was an article describing the situation but I didn’t see any solutions to the problems.
            Jim also refers to the “Elites” Let start naming names.
            I don’t think people can name the 147 most influential people of the Global Corporate Economy.
            At this point Jerry I’m going to commend Ex for taking the time to try explain to Big Al the difference between Zionist Jews and Jews.
            Keep them coming Jerry, you know I will not always agree with you, but I have always appreciated all that you do.
            Some times I forget that there are people out there that don’t have the knowledge that we possess.

• On May 1, 2020 at 12:26 pm,

John…….thanks for reading and commenting…..

• On May 1, 2020 at 12:36 pm,
            Josey Wales says:

I listen to Don Lemon and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

• On May 1, 2020 at 1:19 pm,

Lemon pie…..is about as close to Lemon as I get……….I listen to that moron one time, and knew he was on wacky weed, and part of the corrupt MSN… 🙂

• On May 1, 2020 at 1:22 pm,

BTW…..JW……..good conversation with EX…..appreciate the open comments…
            You are going to like it here on the KER……JMO, but, I have been here 10-11 yrs, and
            have been kicked off a couple of times….. 🙂

• On May 1, 2020 at 1:54 pm,
            Josey Wales says:

OOTB Jerry, thanks for all the hospitality. I’m just a cog on the wheel. I noticed you have superior knowledge and discernment. That’s a rare quality and something that few possess especially when it comes to being played like a fiddle like 7.2 billion people on earth.

Like I was telling Excelsior all of us have something special to offer and share. We can all learn as long as we don’t have all these conflictive malicious personalities just trying to claim they always have everything figured out. The courtesy in here is appreciated and not to say that it’s flawless. America was never perfect but look at what happened. The fox is in The henhouse and we live in unprecedented times.

It’s a great pleasure to be acquainted with you and others in here Excelsior has been a real bro. Moving upward and onward changing one enslaved mind at a time.

Don’t miss Don tonight I think he’s on about 6 p.m. 😷 unfortunately they are going to start forcing us to sign up for this freak show. Today, they pass the law here the mask is required now. Next month or whatever it will be forced inoculations. 💉

But yet we have the blind leading the blind 🤔

• On May 1, 2020 at 2:02 pm,

JW………we are all cogs in the wheel….We may not all get along 100% of the time, but, we all appreciate each other, for contributing when the opportunity arises….
            And thanks for the kind words……appreciate it…….

• On May 1, 2020 at 2:06 pm,
            Josey Wales says:

OOTB Jerry, thanks and the same to you too we are brothers.

• On May 1, 2020 at 2:12 pm,

Good one……… 🙂

3. On May 1, 2020 at 10:01 am,

Bill Holter……………..
    Good article on we, and they…..

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:11 am,

Hunker down……stupid……….and do not ask any questions……
        I think , ….no, I know….It is UNCONSTITIONAL……..

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:18 am,
          John Kruschke says:

You can wave your Constitution all day long and it will not do you one Iota of good.
          Politicians disregarded the Constitution long ago.
          You have been right Jerry about the Jubilee.
          Until things get bad enough that people open up their Bibles again and seek the answers provided by God, again, I would not expect any thing different.
          This Covid fiasco has been a monumental Government failure on many levels.
          With that being said, I am not planning on going to the grave because of the STUPIDY of those that are entrusted to protect us and keep us safe.

• On May 1, 2020 at 10:20 am,

That is exactly…….correct…….There will be a WAR on the POLITICIANS…..