Joel Elconin - Benzinga Pre-Market Prep Show – Wed 20 May, 2020

What’s truly driving these markets… Fed, Vaccine, Other Central Banks?

Joel Elconin kicks off today by sharing his thoughts on what is truly driving these markets. Everything from Fed Chairman Powell’s recent comments to a possible vaccine are all playing their roles in the short term breakout in the US markets.

To follow Joel on Hot Mic click here and search for him under Joel317.

View related posts on: ,

Comments:
  1. On May 20, 2020 at 7:39 am,
    Ebolan says:

Boys, Bobby M…and he got ding-donged towards the end there…

• On May 20, 2020 at 7:41 am,
      Ebolan says:

Sleeps with the lights on…

• On May 20, 2020 at 10:14 am,
        Excelsior says:

Yeah I thought that was interesting about the lights going out in his small town.

As for Bob M’s cursing resulting in doorbell ding-dongs towards the end of the interview, I was laughing during that section, and absolutely agreed with the points he was making about Silver.

• On May 20, 2020 at 10:32 am,
          Ebolan says:

Hope he comes back here one day.

• On May 20, 2020 at 11:25 am,
            Excelsior says:

Bob M is still active over at ceo.ca. Normally in the Novo or Irving rooms.

• On May 20, 2020 at 12:10 pm,
            Ebolan says:

Thanks. Did not know that.

• On May 20, 2020 at 1:45 pm,

Ex….how do you leave a message… o.o.t.b.

• On May 20, 2020 at 5:38 pm,
            Excelsior says:

OOTB – You go into Bob’s room I linked below, and in the upper right hand corner under their name and profile, (his is @fingerprint42) you’ll see a black box that says “private message” that you click on. This will open up a private dialogue forum between you and that user. That’s a good way to send Bob a note or email him through 321gold. Cheers!

• On May 20, 2020 at 6:21 pm,

EX….thanks….I might have some questions later……cheers to ya….

• On May 20, 2020 at 6:39 pm,
            Excelsior says:

👍

• On May 20, 2020 at 7:17 pm,

Ex….How do you get the private dialogue forum….to work…. I see the place where you type a message,at the bottom of the page, …but, when I try to send the message, it goes to my chrome box…any suggestions ……..thank….o.o.t.b

• On May 20, 2020 at 7:35 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Hmm. You must be logged in as a user over ceo.ca to do it. Do you have an official handle there? If so I can try private messaging you to get the hang of it. You should be able to type in the dialog box at the bottom next to your name and then just hit return and it should post your message. There is no submit button.

• On May 20, 2020 at 7:37 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Just to be sure I’ll post a few graphics:

Step 1: type in a users handle (in this case @fingerprint42) and when you go to their page, in the upper left hand corner, under their name click on the black square that says “Private Message”

• On May 20, 2020 at 7:39 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Step 2: Once you click on that “Private Message” then a popup will show with 3 choices. Choose “Send a Direct Message”.

• On May 20, 2020 at 7:41 pm,
            Excelsior says:

Step 3 – type your message in the dialogue box at the bottom next to your name, and then hit return to send the message. That’s it.

I’ll post a graphic of what mine looks like below:

• On May 20, 2020 at 7:45 pm,
            Excelsior says:

OOTB – feel free to send me a message like that if you want to test it out, or write back with your handle there and I’ll send you one.

Disclaimer: I’m going to go watch a show with my lady first, as she told me to get off the computer and stop talking to Gold nerds. (haha!) I can check later on this evening though.

Cheers!

• On May 21, 2020 at 5:14 am,

EX…….just got back , I closed out early last night……
            I tried your suggestions.this morning….and I think I have it now….
            Thanks for the help….appreciate it greatly, or is that BIGLEY….. 🙂

• On May 21, 2020 at 9:16 am,
            Excelsior says:

Roger that OOTB.

2. On May 20, 2020 at 8:04 am,
    Ebolan says:

You boys out there today…or did the Covids get you?

• On May 20, 2020 at 10:20 am,
      Excelsior says:

Is There Anybody Out There?

• On May 20, 2020 at 10:50 am,
      John Kruschke says:

Hi Eddy:
      Gotta love Bob.
      If your 79.5 don’t go to the store and buy green bananas.
      Last time it was nobody checks into the nursing home for a vacation.

3. On May 20, 2020 at 9:52 am,
    Josey Wales says:

GREAT GLORIFICATION is coming (regretfully not for the many)