Weekend Show Politics – Sat 23 May, 2020

Hour 2 – Politics

Full Second Hour
  • Segment 1 and 2 – Best selling author David Horowitz discusses liberalism in America.
  • Segment 3 – Dr. John Huber discusses the validity of political polls Is that an oxymoron.
  • Segment 4 – Dr. Frieda Birnbaum discusses the effects of COVID 19 on America’s Children.

Segment 1
Segment 2
Segment 3
Segment 4
View related posts on:

Comments:
    • On May 23, 2020 at 7:37 am,

Look for a personal and very important Daily Editorial from Big Al which I will post when I return from taking Kathy to Dialysis. It is about an hour round trip and I have to drop her off by 8:30 a.m. I plan on recording it and posting it about 11 A.M. It could be a little bit later if something else comes up. I think that you will not be surprised, and maybe wonder why I have not done it earlier.

Best to you, my friend.

1. On May 23, 2020 at 7:35 am,
  2. On May 23, 2020 at 3:34 pm,
    russell hamilton says:

Big Al I love you and your website . But you know that those who follow failed leaders [ WW 2 } often look back years later with regret. Trump is an excellent actor and a manipulator . But not an economic genius [ or a long range thinker } Just look at the train wreck , of his tarriff war with CHINA ,a huge mess. I am an AMY KLOBUCHER supporter. No i dont particularly like JOE B , but anybody who can breath is more rational than TRUMP . best of health and wealth to you all . RSH

3. On May 23, 2020 at 4:11 pm,

360 days ago yet more appropriate today:

On May 28, 2019 at 2:08 pm,
    Many have claimed we’re living in a modern-day Babylon and that is precisely the case.
    The powers that be will do whatever it takes to keep their handiwork, the tower of confusion, intact.

“Yes, Babel and Babylon are one and the same place; Babylon is the place of confusion.”

4. On May 23, 2020 at 5:34 pm,
    Bonzo says:

I enjoyed what David Horowitz said about our communist schools and universities and the Democrat-communist party. The only Democrat who is not totally evil is RFK, Jr. And I am happy to report that NEM is not only the biggest producer of gold, but after merging with GG it now produces 45 million oz of silver a year. Guess I’ll hang on to NEM till gold is 5K and silver is $100.

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.